Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 10. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 08, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
first you say you have a new thing, then my advice is to learn that new thing, because with that you can have enough knowledge about what you do after actually being in the world of cryptocurrency maybe trading investing or something else. You say you have friends You say that is success because the cryptocurrency so I think you need to learn from him because you can talk directly and ask for directions from him.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
As for newbie you should learn more about this market, see a lot of guides on youtube and try to create your own strategy how to work on this market.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:31:34 AM
For a newbie like you just post and post to this forum and what i mesn about post is that you reply to posts to that you will gain your activity and from that you will soon rank up
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
September 08, 2018, 09:29:21 AM
Try to read as much as you can about various aspects of this market, including project's whitepapers, trading techniques and market cycles - that will help a lot
Activity: 43
September 08, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
To beginners beginners need to carefully read the rules of the forum and study in detail the theory of cryptoeconomics, then you will have a good chance to even earn.
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
As a beginner you need to take it slow in understanding what this forum is all about you get to know the guidelines,get worried in dialogue and ask practical question additionally have interaction in submit and activities
Activity: 135
September 07, 2018, 04:43:25 PM
i think for now all what you have to do is to consult people that are on the system because things that you have not be doing before ,,so it needs to have someone that will serve as mentor in other for not to be astray in the system,,so after a serious learning so such person is good to go and stand firm on his own in cryptocurrency,,everything started with newbie before getting to professional
Activity: 42
September 07, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
I think as a newbie I just need to focus on gaining deep understanding on crypto and also try to learn from the experience of those who have been in cryto world before me. And also apply "DYOR" always in other to take a good decision
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
First i want to say you "Welcome" in crypto world. As a newbie you should start your journey from the bitcoin forum and participate in bitcointalk discussion portal. When you will be reply approx 14 unique on the forum portal in a month then forum will upgrade/ permote you as Jr. member. Bitcointalk forum is not just portal it is a tutor also where we learn about crypto world in briefly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 07, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
Joining in the cryptocurrency world would be very risky if you do not know what you are doing if you really want to invest or learn I suggest to study on how the market really works because I have seen people who losses huge profit because they don't have sufficient knowledge on how the things work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 09:31:28 AM
There's a lot of things you can do when you are a newbie one of that is joining in different airdops. As a beginner in crypto world you should need to learn more about anything to develop your knowledge and skill in cryptocurrency discussion. Having a lot of experiences and learned information you can start participating in bounty campaign. A newbie also can participate in social media campaign it doesn't require any rank in this forum as long as you have a social account and have more friends and followers.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2018, 08:56:33 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Mate as a beginner before you made a move try to read the rules in this forum so that you have a better guidance to make your post positive and fall of inspiration.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 07, 2018, 03:32:31 AM
Welcome, friend! Read about bitcoins and altcoins, ask questions on the forum.
Activity: 89
September 06, 2018, 10:06:47 AM
Above all else you should read bitcointalk.org's guidelines and tail them. At that point you must be dynamic. Discover subjects where novices can make inquiries. Go to myetherwallet.com site and make your first Ethereum wallet. It will assist you with participating in the greater part of bounties and airdrops which require having Eth address. Other than of it you ought to have Twitter and Facebook accounts. Be patient and benefit will thump on your entryway!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 06, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
Actually they have some newbie asking in here on what they going to do first.
Maybe the first you need to do is to search or ask to the people knows about the work going to do.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 07:31:54 AM
As a newbie in the crypto world, the first thing to do is to have elementary knowledge of how cryptocurrency works. Its very important to know how it works because if you don't then you will surely make a lot of mistakes in your crypto ride. You can learn a lot of things about crypto on this platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:21:01 AM
I think that first of all, you should learn the basics, without it you won't be able to earn anything, i have read much , including tips from experts before i got started with trading activity.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
Try to spend time in gathering info about crypto and the investment in market.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 06:52:50 AM
As a new comer, spend more and more time to gather knowledge of crypto and the market. The market is very volatile place so it will take time to understand it.
Activity: 72
September 06, 2018, 06:51:31 AM
To earn bitcoin you have to first join as many as bounty campaign of social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Reddit and follow its instruction, you just have to like/share and retweet and some times have to create your own post or tweet. By this way you will earn tokens and then when that token lists on exchange you can sell it for bitcoin. This is the free way but if have some capital, you can do trading or invest in good ICO too. 
Pages:
Jump to: