Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 8. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 07:18:10 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Welcome to the crypto world friend! I am pretty sure you will not regret in your decision. Joining crypto and investing here will give us better life. So just study crypto and be a keen observer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:14:53 AM
Me as a newbie here in this forum site, i just read and read to understand people saying about cryptocurrency, i also research different terms about cryptocurrency. And as for bitcoin, i have no money for capital investment. I just join bounty campaigns just to earn bitcoins, tokens, and also ethereum.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
September 11, 2018, 07:12:43 AM
What you should do when are just a newbie, you first need to learn more about the market. The good thing is that you have a friend where you can ask anything and everything about bitcoin. You should broaden your knowledge on bitcoin so that you might learn more because experience helps you to become successful in this market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
Please do more research on crypto and bring your meaningful contribution to the growth of this awesome community.
That is what I did?
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 06:05:07 AM
First, you need to get as much knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain technology. Then you need to systematize this knowing. Well, after that you will be able to apply this knowledge and earn money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 11, 2018, 05:58:37 AM
Learn how the cryptocurrency investing works. You must be spend your time to study up on it for knowing the risk. Learn the cryptocurrency ecosystem well. Even though you hear a lot that bitcoin provides many advantages. Learn earnestly, don't rush to buy bitcoin if you don't understand the change in price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:29:19 AM
Study this forum and you get a lot of information here and you can participate in new campaigns to get their coins. There are many types of campaigns available and you can join them if you are eligible for anyone.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 10, 2018, 11:47:23 PM
Welcome to the crypto world. As a newbie you should read the articles about bitcoin and altcoins everyday and learn more about this forum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 11:02:44 PM
Continue to improve and develop your skills in bitcoin by following various programs in Crypto. Master as much knowledge as possible about crypto and its programs. Start joining small risk programs such as bounties. Follow the bounty which has a lot of participants and many high-level participants take part in it. Complete all the sequences and wait for them to give rewards to you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
Let me welcome you first. As a newbie you will have to work industriously. You need to post as many as more than 30 posts in number before you become a  jr. Member. You need to be a jr. Member to be able to enter signature because most of signature campaigns don't require newbie to participate in them.
as a beginner you must always learn in the world of bitcoin and lack of bitcoin. so you are not surprised and disappointed because the world of bitcoin is fluctuative and will rise and fall quickly.
Activity: 89
September 10, 2018, 09:21:55 PM
Well, the easiest way to buy on any exchange. But you can still use bitcoin cranes, or engage in mining, buying the appropriate equipment.
Activity: 28
September 10, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
Buy bitcoin after big falls and sell it after big growth. You can buy bitcoin on many exchanges with a Bank card or using online exchangers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
I think it is not difficult for beginners not because they first encounter crypto-currency. And the difficulty lies in the misunderstanding of many aspects of this work. I like always for not hurrying. And it is better to begin to learn all the basics of this activity.
Activity: 13
September 09, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
To begin with, it is better to read articles about cryptocurrency and how technical systems are organized, then decide whether to mine or invest finances.
Activity: 448
September 09, 2018, 10:42:30 AM
I started by collecting information about specific things in the crypto world and gradually other information itself found me
Activity: 78
September 09, 2018, 10:39:55 AM
As a newbie you have alot to do/learn and understand that is if you are willing to learn about bitcoin.But first be active on this forum by posting and your rank as a newbie will turn into junior member or higher just work hard. Its important to take some research to understand what crypto/bitcoin is in order for you to understand how to earn properly.
Activity: 229
September 09, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
My congratulations on joining, first of all I would advise you to learn more about the world of crypto currency, its capabilities and potential.
Right now for the experience I would advise you to take part in airdrops and bounty companies, where if everything is right, you will get the first profit.
which will prompt you to work with the crypto currency more and more quality and giving it more time.
Activity: 866
September 09, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
Hallo Hoeda, as a beginner I advise you to read more about cryptocurrency and the rules that are here because if you have started to understand then you can also get bitcoin without having to make investments, ie go to the marketplace and the bounty section, there you will find ways to get bitcoin for free
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
September 09, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

success for all of us!!

Welcome newbie. As a newbie you should be active to reply or post to different forum to ranks. Cryptocurrency is like a roller coaster experience whereas everything is changeable at time by time. Sometimes the market is high and sometimes low.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
For me you should getting use to this forum. Post, comment and reply can boost your activity. Get more activity and rank up and study the rules of this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: