Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 9. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
Learn more about this forum. You should writing post for you to rank up. Comment reply post for you to be able to get more activity. Study the rules and getting used to it.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 09, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
When I started, I first studied the rules of behavior on the forum, then began to work out the practice of writing posts.
Activity: 108
September 09, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
As a newbie, you need to move higher to another level or rank such as jr. Member, member, full member etc. to the highest rank. All that you need to do is that you need to have more than 30 posts before you can move to another rank say jr. Member to be able to enter signature campaign.
To rank higher than jr member is very hard this days because of the implementation of the merit system which is very effective in reducing spammers to rank high. But there are other ways on how to benefit on crypto, you just have to study it more thoroughly. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
September 09, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
As a newbie, you need to move higher to another level or rank such as jr. Member, member, full member etc. to the highest rank. All that you need to do is that you need to have more than 30 posts before you can move to another rank say jr. Member to be able to enter signature campaign.

It's not like that. You can post as much as you want but you won't get a higher rank unless you get credited merit by people who like what you have to say.
Activity: 102
September 08, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
You must have a crypto-wallet, then register on the exchange, and then make a deal to buy the currency you like. Or, you can invest in mining.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
September 08, 2018, 06:31:31 PM
To begin with, you would better learn as much as possible about the crypt. I think that this kind of activity will not suit everyone. You need to have a lot of patience here.
Activity: 173
September 08, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 06:06:52 PM
As a newbie, all you need to do is to focus on how to upgrade your rank from newbie to Jr member so that you will be given full priority to participate in signature bounty. But you can join as many airdrops as possible.
Activity: 219
September 08, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
Let me welcome you first. As a newbie you will have to work industriously. You need to post as many as more than 30 posts in number before you become a  jr. Member. You need to be a jr. Member to be able to enter signature because most of signature campaigns don't require newbie to participate in them.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 08, 2018, 06:03:57 PM
Newbies should first know whT crypto, in general, is all about for a newbie to understamd the industry that he walks his path through. Be observant about the things that are new to you. Also, learn how to asked to those people who are not new on this industry for you to learn everything necessary. As a good start, invest and hold. It would practice your patience as welk as determination on starting new things.
Activity: 93
September 08, 2018, 06:01:10 PM
just try to learn and learn more about this cryptocurrency and how this forum work like make your rank higher for you to join some bounties and you can easily get token and sell it for money then
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 08, 2018, 05:59:19 PM
Try to read as much as you can about various aspects of this market, including project's whitepapers, trading techniques and market cycles - that will help a lot

At least, newbies gonna learn the basics of this forum and how to earn. Reading forum rules (do's and dont's) is very important too for them to be guided throughout their stay in this forum. Most of all, make your posts constructive because it's the only way to earn merits for you to have your rank promoted.
Activity: 104
September 08, 2018, 05:35:56 PM
The first thing I think you should to do is learning and studying collecting knowledge about cryptocurrency. You can find there are many way to make money in crypto word, but everything is not easy. You have to try your best and don't give up. You also need to notice that there are many scammer in crypto world, so be carefull, and keep your wallet safe.
Activity: 107
September 08, 2018, 04:33:22 PM
Of course Crypto is full of scams, promising lots, and really only need your money.
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
Learn, Understand the market. Then do some investment. You can join bounty campaign.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
Welcome. stay connected and grow you activity.
Activity: 163
September 08, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
You are welcome to the community. So many projects  are available for  you to participate in.
Be active on Bitcointalk  threads/ Discussions so as to move from being a Newbie. Join signature campaigns and continue  the good work.
Enjoy your  stay.
Activity: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:53:28 AM
I think we should become bounty hunters for no investment. Or can become a trader, bnaj can buy BTC to your liking and this I think no need of extensive knowledge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
September 08, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
You have to deal with companies that promote projects, that is, you must join and start to do bounty, and then earned tokens to sell in Bitcoin!
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 09:46:04 AM
welcome to the crypto world, you can start by deepening knowledge and adding information about crypto. patient and careful are the keys to success in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: