Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 7. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 16, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
If you have some money for starting for investment, you can go buy some coins. But before that you should learn the basics and how to know if the coin or the cryptocurrency is a good one by reading peoples opinion and read it properly so you can know things about investing. Then if you don't have any starting money to use, you can do some bounty campaign which can give you a start for investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
I definitely agree with "@feelideb". What you should do as newbie is to learn all there is about bitcoin, block chain, altcoin and all  of cryptocurrency history.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
September 16, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
You can participate in bounty campaigns and earn free coins or invest your money and wait when you meet something
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 10:41:35 AM
Since you are a beginner here in bitcointalk you should read the rules first in order for you to avoid any punishment comes from our beloved moderator's, and keep active to the forum by posting good topics at the same time you will earn knowledge.
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
September 16, 2018, 10:03:24 AM
What you should do as newbie is to learn all there is about bitcoin, block chain, altcoin and all  of cryptocurrency history. They you will begin to appreciate the tech and you will grow.

As newbie you should read much and if you feel you lernt much about that, you can start to write here in the forum und share your knowledge with other members.
Activity: 73
September 16, 2018, 09:57:29 AM
This forum has a lot of information that you can get by reading a certain topic about cryptocurrency news.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 14, 2018, 08:42:29 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

As a newbie you have to study the crypto market first and enhance your knowledge about crypto currencies because if you have enough knowledge you will be able decide which coin is the best to invest and you will be prepared to face all the risks.

Hoeda ( the author of this thread ) is still a junior member even if he registered on November 24, 2017, 02:21:27 AM. So I think, he don't want to follow all the advise here and just staring all the post on this thread. No wonder that he is still a Jr.Member account after almost 1 year passed. No merit and no progress after all. Wasted worth posted of others, but in the other side I learn a lot information here ( so not totally wasted ) .
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 14, 2018, 08:33:37 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

As a newbie you have to study the crypto market first and enhance your knowledge about crypto currencies because if you have enough knowledge you will be able decide which coin is the best to invest and you will be prepared to face all the risks.
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 08:27:30 PM
I used to be a newbie. As a newbie, the first thing to do is to learn. When you have time, pay more attention to the cryptocurrency market, understand the dynamics of the market, read more about related websites, read other people's posts, and accumulate relevant knowledge. It is very helpful for you to invest in encryption in the future.
Activity: 72
September 14, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
there are loads of factors to do even as you are nonetheless a newbie. the most essential detail to do whilst you are newbie right here is studies, research every and the entirety approximately bitcoin, blockchain and distinct era. after that you can start posting replies, the important thing right here is being consistent, set goals for the day, benefit that intention and try to be higher the next day. if you need to join airdrop you want to comply with the project they need you to do in selling their mission. maintain for few months and you will earn cash.
Activity: 11
September 14, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
As a beginner - only mass absorption of all kinds of material in an attempt to understand all the subtleties. Bitcoin, now, can only be obtained by buying. Wait for a convenient time to enter the cryptocurrency business. And wait, when will growth., analyzing the market situation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 12:34:31 PM
Let me welcome you first. As a newbie you will have to work industriously. You need to post as many as more than 30 posts in number before you become a  jr. Member. You need to be a jr. Member to be able to enter signature because most of signature campaigns don't require newbie to participate in them.
as a beginner you must always learn in the world of bitcoin and lack of bitcoin. so you are not surprised and disappointed because the world of bitcoin is fluctuative and will rise and fall quickly.

Not Bitcoin only. The market now is rich with very good altcoins. Learn as much as you can - read about the new tokens and the oldest ones. It will help you to pick the best cryptocurrencies to invest in.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 10:36:22 AM
First of all, as a newbie, I would suggest to examine the market careful. You can try to do some trading with a little money to understand how does it work. Also read many articles about new projects. I hope my advice will help
Activity: 344
September 13, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
firstly,you are welcome into the world of cryptocurrency,  as a newbie You need to first and Foremost acquire all Athena knowledge required to survive in the world of crypto. Get to know the Nitty gritty Of crypto.You must be able to contribute to any topic about cryptocurrency. There are several things you can do with cryptocurrency  you can trade with it and earn good cash, but trading is also a good aspect of it, you trade with your Money&, please take note you can loose your money when you trade as well, so care has to be taken.. You can also do bounty campaign, where you can earn as mush as you can take you time to do the work ,we have the signature campaign, we have social media article writing etc. Godbhelpnyoubas you start your hustle and
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
Be active in the forum discussiions in order to make your rank higher. In the sam3 time join in the airdrops. Once who became jr. Member or higher you can now join in the signature campaign. Also join the bounty campaign as many as you can to have more tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:39:44 AM
I think the newcomers are the most vulnerable in the crypto currency. After all, we know that now and the experienced crypto-driver is not always possible to predict the future of the crypto currency. So. that my advice is if possible to learn the most information.

As a newbie, you should learn all about cryptocurrency market first before you’ll get to earn from it. You should also be aware of its rules and regulations. Also focus on getting your rank high so that you could join to a good campaign and get higher earnings.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
I think the newcomers are the most vulnerable in the crypto currency. After all, we know that now and the experienced crypto-driver is not always possible to predict the future of the crypto currency. So. that my advice is if possible to learn the most information.
Activity: 50
September 12, 2018, 09:23:55 AM
If your a newbie it will be good if you will read this forum first. Then if you an idea on crypto try to reach jr.member. that rank you can join some bounty. Especially signature. Then finished thier task..
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
September 12, 2018, 09:01:06 AM
Grow your activity by posting ..Learn from  experts. The go for money.
Activity: 30
September 12, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
Welcome. You can stay connected, post a reply and grow your activity.
Pages:
Jump to: