Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 5. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:46:01 AM
The main requirement in the work of beginners - you need to constantly learn and improve their knowledge. It is personal development that becomes the most important condition for success. Including it is necessary to study promising projects, the situation on the crypto market and learn to analyze.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
Well, make quality post and open interesting threads for discussions. Participate in more airdrops to earn some tokens. Again, work extra harder on the forum so as to earn some merits to be able to rank to the next level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
Well thanks for joining and keep it at the back of your mind that its never too late and for that with hard work and determination you could make it big. Dedicate your time to learn much more about the digital world. On how to earn some BTC i think it will be right if you join some bounty project that reward it members with BTC. Remember that  research  on whatever you do here could help you a lot.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 05:26:07 PM
As a beginner, you just have to get the Knowledge. Knowledge with a capital letter. Because most count on luck, Providence, fortune. And in the end, as always, earn professionals.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 12:22:14 PM
What you should do as a newbie is to make sure that you maintain a level head when it comes to the coins that you are buying. Do not rush and do not follow the crowd. Strategize and plan out the coins that you want to invest in, look at their projects and research the coins. Lastly make sure that you are only investing the amount of money that you are willing to lose.
Activity: 518
October 06, 2018, 06:23:14 AM
You should get a higher rank and participate in bounties to earn some money. Unfortunately you did not heard your friend and missed the train of getting reach earlier. But now, according to the market conditions you have a second chance! Take it Smiley
Activity: 329
October 06, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
if you are a newbie and you have finished your school then I suggest you find a job, you better get a better job and make cryptocurrency your side job.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 03:29:26 AM
this the the best place for the newbie, this forum help you to grow. just learn the things here do daily posts and learn from the other posts and comments. everything you learn here about the crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 03:13:00 AM
The merit thing definitely hurts the newbies. It seems to me that it is quite hard to get merit on the forum now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
It is a great time for all newbies in crypto to start investing in bitcoin and alts, the correction phase we are having now won't last forever and in next year the new uptrend will begin again so I would suggest you to learn more about crypto and make your first investments.
Activity: 154
October 06, 2018, 03:06:49 AM
I think that at first it is just necessary to observe what is happening in the market and communicate with one-on-one servers. The forum has many sections by country, but it is better to have conversations in the English-language branch. There are many people here who already have experience and share it with everyone.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
October 06, 2018, 02:52:39 AM
You can participate in different bounties and airdrops. It is the easiest way to get some free coins and than exchange them into ETH or BTC. Just be helpful on this forum, try to reach the higher rank and you will be available to join bounties. You need good social media accounts and a some free time.

I think that the most profitable times for airdrops and bounties are over these days. Back in the days they were crazy profitable.
Activity: 391
October 05, 2018, 06:08:36 AM
Learn more about Crytocurrencies must be the most important thing you should do as a newbie. You can read topics here in the forum and try to get your rank to be higher so you can join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 310
October 05, 2018, 06:02:54 AM
You can participate in different bounties and airdrops. It is the easiest way to get some free coins and than exchange them into ETH or BTC. Just be helpful on this forum, try to reach the higher rank and you will be available to join bounties. You need good social media accounts and a some free time.
Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
   I have the same story as you. I thought and decided - I will try. Now almost a year has passed since I am on the forum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
It is difficult for beginners in any sphere. Now try just to study quite seriously all the systematics of this work. Most likely you will earn after a couple of months of diligent study of the market structure and the choice of the sphere in which you want to work

as you said and many people also say that it is better to be a beginner to learn about the world of bitcoin and I also feel that learning about bitcoin is quite difficult, so as a beginner don't ever underestimate the knowledge of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
I will suggest Newbie to read post on bitcointalk & try to increase your knowledge of crypto and then try to rank up at least Sr. Member.
After that you have to look up some good campaigns & participate in bounties to earn some free Coins & gather information about digital currency.
Activity: 562
September 29, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
If you are newbie to this forum you should have background about cryptocurrency especially on bitcoin. I agree that learn and read as much as you can. The first thing you need to do is rank up your account into jr.member so that you can join in bounty campaign so that you can earn tokens.
Activity: 581
September 29, 2018, 11:19:35 AM
Hello, buddy.
The things that you should do as a newbie; First, you can learn and read anything about crypto in any sources. Second, you can participate in any bounty campaigns. Third, if you have received any payments from bounty, you can start to invest in a project, don't forget to understand the project well before you decide to join.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
September 29, 2018, 07:47:48 AM
As a newbie,you need to research more about cryptocurrency. Because, everyone wants to rank up and you also will want after understanding this. By the way, you need to make quality post then you will get merit from anyone for doing this. After being Jr ,you can eligible for joining many bounty campaign as bounty hunter to promote ICO. Then you will able to earn money for this.
Pages:
Jump to: