Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 105. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
Welcome to the world of crypto currencies my friend better to be patience and when you rank up as a junior member you can now join the bounty campaign and other campaign in the ICOs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 05:53:59 AM
One of a good bounty options I see @Viberate where they give away 5000 VIB's daily. you can read more on links bellow. This attracts more and more people.

Register:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 12:05:06 PM
if you want to earn from bitcointalk then you need to wait for 1 month jr.member is able to join Signature campaign then they give to task of you complete task then you get a reward of btc
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
January 24, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
As someone who is new to this forum, I advise you to read more about how bitcoin works. A lot of information can already be found here, and if you still additional knowledge might as well search the answers from the internet.

If you have the fund to buy bitcoin (it's better when the price is low), try to buy and hold it since its value may increase depending on the number of demand.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
January 24, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

first of all, I welcome you my friend in the world of cryptocurrency. I suggest you continue to post and make more activities until you rank up so you can join and earn some token and bitcoin by joining in bounties. All you just have to do is to exert effort in everything that you do. Bitcoin is not easy. sometimes you loose and sometimes you win. These is also a game of and its up to you if you will join.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 07:51:43 AM
The best advice we can give you as a community is to learn, learn, learn. Never stop learning.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
January 24, 2018, 07:51:35 AM
Welcome to the crypto world. Read articles and studies about crypto currencies. From this,you can earn lot of information about bitcoin and other kind of altcoins. It is also important to read rules so that you are aware with the what's wrong and what's right in the forum. Be active so that you can get higher rank and be able to join bounty campaigns that give you chance to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
Welcome to the bitcointalk forum, as a beginner i suggest you read about the rules of this forum carefully. You can visit the thread rules thread to study the newbie rules.
And read the rules here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bagi-newbie-pemula-level-post-activity-signature-waktu-naik-level-757649

You've joined the right community
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
Welcome! Read a lot, especially if you sre new to crypto. Read how it works, about the projects you want to invest in and all this stuff before you make your investments. Crypto is a risky investment, you could habe a 10x or 100x next week, or you just lose all your money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
You can do airdrop and bounties. Bounties from other section of the site so you can earn free crypto to sell against bitcoin. You can also trade if you have your initial investment. And If you are looking for money,bitcoin,cryptocurrency,knowledge,wisdom,friends,business partners, etc. etc. etc. You are on the right place. Enjoy  Wink
Activity: 390
January 22, 2018, 11:41:20 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
this is the best place for start and you can learn much bitcoin knowledge from here. first you can read about beginners and help so you can learn something
Activity: 266
January 22, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

success for all of us!!
Welcome to the bitcointalk forum, as a beginner it would be nice to read about the rules of this forum carefully. You can visit the Indonesian local board here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=191.0
And read the rules here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bagi-newbie-pemula-level-post-activity-signature-waktu-naik-level-757649
I hope this helps.
Activity: 266
January 22, 2018, 09:13:19 PM
As a newbie what you can do is to read a lot about digital currencies. Educating yourself is the best way to start. Soon your status will be upgraded. It would be better if you can contribute to the forum and teaching the newcomers information about this industry.
Activity: 115
January 22, 2018, 09:01:28 PM
Study the bitcoin platform. It has a lot of knowledge to offer you as newbie. You can get into social media campaign while you post here to wait for a rank up of your account to junior member where you can get into signature campaigns. They will pay you in tokens after the ICO is over.

As a newbie you should have to study the flow of the bitcoin.  You should have to study on what to do and do not do in the world of bitcoin for you not to ignorant. Then after knowing all the steps then start your job as an ICO member
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
January 22, 2018, 08:34:33 PM
Study the bitcoin platform. It has a lot of knowledge to offer you as newbie. You can get into social media campaign while you post here to wait for a rank up of your account to junior member where you can get into signature campaigns. They will pay you in tokens after the ICO is over.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
January 22, 2018, 08:27:57 PM
If you are new then the first thing that you must do is to gain knowledge through reading, watching videos and asking questions. There are a lot of crypto website that will help you to gather facts about cryptocurrencies. You may search it on Google. As you go along and gain enough knowledge. You will know then how will you earn Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 22, 2018, 08:21:51 PM
You can start by learning as much as possible as you can. Do not rush into making investment yet. Learn crypto 101 then you will how fast you can incorporate into the crypto world
Activity: 210
January 22, 2018, 08:12:55 PM
For newbies, I think they should stay in this forum long enough for them to have more experience as well as knowledge about Bitcoin and virtual currency. Besides, they can join the ICO, bounty for newbie, maybe they will earn some money from that. Once you have enough experience and money, you can invest or join anything you want to help you make money, you can convert them to Bitcoin if you want.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 07:58:21 PM
You are already a Junior member now and I am sure now you have gain some knowledge, The easiest thing to do is to fill up some airdrops and then sell those airdrop coins for bitcoin, You can also apply some signature campaigns and earn bitcoins.
Activity: 191
January 22, 2018, 07:49:33 PM
There are a lot of things to do when you are still a Newbie. The most important thing to do when you are newbie here is research, learn each and everything about bitcoin, blockchain and other technology.  After that you can start posting replies, the key here is being consistent, set goals for the day, achieve that goal and try to be better the next day. If you want to join airdrop you need to follow the task they want you to do in promoting their project. Hold for few months and you will earn money.
Jump to: