Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 106. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
January 22, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

it's never too late to be able to join as long as we want to keep wanting to be. always be diligent in reading the forums and learning continuously will definitely get what will be sought.
because in addition to diligent to follow the existing opportunities and fortune of the governing also play a role, sometimes with no we think the result is greater.
keep the spirit to work and success always.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
even if you're newbie you can earn a share with bounty like social media facebook or twitter because it's a newbie you can join but you should also be ranked for your rank to increase your signature campaign
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 21, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
joining crypto twitter is also more than just a good idea. There is so much you can learn by yourself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Welcome to the forum bitcoin guys , as a newbie You just have to nge Post first to increase the ranking of Your account,and please join bounty so that you can get the token there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 05:22:07 AM
To your regret, you can not do anything remarkable, unless you consider your thoughts. Perhaps you have an in-depth knowledge of bitcoin and will be able to share this knowledge, and of course it will hardly work.
Activity: 336
January 21, 2018, 05:06:56 AM
This is a start and one should have to work hard, begin with learning and understanding the facts of cryptocurrency work  rise questions give replies to others queries, and slowly you will become jr.member, now you got the way to earn from it,  and after that it is your hard work which pays you,but never copy any one do your own work honestly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 02:58:51 AM
Start at studying the terminologies and fundamentals of cryptocurrencies like the blockchain. If you want to mine them, you must have technical knowledge on rigs but if not go for trading.
Activity: 182
January 21, 2018, 02:46:11 AM
Always try to learn the basics because it will be your foundation to whom you will be in the future.
Activity: 154
January 21, 2018, 01:35:48 AM
you could answer questions on this forum so that your activity will be updated and your rank will increase. once you became a jr. member, you can start joining campaigns and earn from it.

you can also invest on some ICO.
Activity: 476
January 20, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
Newbie should read a lot, do not be lazy post to raise the ranking. When you reach Jr. Member, just can join bounty camapaign. Because bounty camapaign only accepts Jr. Members who can participate in the campaign. I hope this helps
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
First of all do your own research.. you can ask for someone you really know. but maybe limit it to the basics and fundamentals. never put your investments in a bitcoin involved ponzi schem.. search how to trade.. basic buy red . sell green, step by step.. research how to make TA and so fort.. always remember invest at your own risk..
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 11:26:32 PM
You should do first ofcourse study what are you going to enter. What is crypto,blockchain, bitcoin, etc. because if you enter here in cryptoworld without any knowledge you will be eaten easily by whales. I suggest do your own research first before trading.
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
January 20, 2018, 11:24:19 PM
Probably newbies will need to learn the basics,and how the market works,how to pick good alts over these many shitcoins.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 09:03:09 PM
first of all would start working in bounty companies, after already beginning to receive payments, you can invest in trade
There are many things you can do as a newbie; one of these is to do research first about the cryptocurrency, after gaining information you could work in different bounty campaign to earn profit. Then do trading.
Activity: 373
CryptoRex
January 20, 2018, 08:58:45 PM
What to do as a newbie? Humm, the first thing is not to react based on everything you hear from others. There are a million people with different ideas. If you chase every one of them you will be lost. Also, don’t try to jump in as a trader. Take some time to understand regular patterns that emerge in the market.
Activity: 1
January 20, 2018, 08:58:02 PM
Understand the basics such as understanding graphs
Activity: 217
January 20, 2018, 08:44:41 PM
You should learn and start from the beggining, investing in a pre-ico project . A suggestion of a legit project :

www.orbistransfer.com

Orbis money transfer and investment PRE-ICO
Min. Investment 0.50€ with 30% bonus
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 08:44:17 PM
I'm also a newbie here. We have to do a lot of reading to really understand the crypto world. Do as much research as you can and only invest money that you can afford to lose. This field is much riskier and patience is very very much important. Smiley
Activity: 112
https://goo.gl/ePsALC
January 20, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

success for all of us!!

Never put your hard earned money into anything that does not possess intrinsic value. Of every the crypto available on the market, none do but for one.
Jump to: