Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 109. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
For newbies, I think they should stay in this forum long enough for them to have more experience as well as knowledge about Bitcoin and virtual currency. Besides, they can join the ICO, bounty for newbie, maybe they will earn some money from that. Once you have enough experience and money, you can invest or join anything you want to help you make money, you can convert them to Bitcoin if you want.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
Just read through threads, learn and ask questions. Get involved in the community. Too many people are too focused on bounty campaigns and just want to get straight to that.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
First welcome to this platform, u can write every day two post per day and u ll increase your activity and after u be Jr. Member start to take any bounty from ico's
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 10:22:50 AM
Read on the forum first and you must learn about cryptocurrency and more active so that You should keep posting and get the high rank as well
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 19, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
Welcome to bitcointalk.org, It seemed yesterday since I joined this forum, as a newbie, the first thing I did was to just read, read the post reply in this forum, read articles relating to crytocurrencies, I was studying, equipping myself with the knowledge necessary in order to create quality post. After that I started posting replies, the key here is being consistent, set goals for the day, achieve that goal and try to be better the next day. Lastly, be patient, rewards can be achieve is you just wait, as your rank improve, you're be able to join bounty campaigns and start earning. Good luck to you.
Activity: 644
January 19, 2018, 10:02:20 AM
You should try to buy some high cap stuff like Ethereum or Bitcoin with a small amount that you can lose and it don't hurts yourself so much and you should watch the market for a while to see how the things are working.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
I would suggest on you as a newbie on this you should be ranked as a jr member so that you joined different campaigns like signature social media like fb twitter and other more.Do more research and study and we are free to answer what youre asking.
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2018, 05:41:54 PM
You were just a newbie when you created this thread. And now you are a Jr. Member already. You should keep posting in the thread with substantial information about cryptocurrencies. With your current rank you can now participate in signature and other campaigns. Congrats for being a Jr. Member.
That is not what I would recommend him to do. He should at least be trading for a couple of years before participating in a sig campaign.
Activity: 33
January 18, 2018, 03:40:58 PM
Welcome to crypto man. As I see a lot of people helped you, so don't be afraid to ask.
As they said research and more research. And the most important thing pay attention to details, important details.
There is a lot of information in crypto.
Activity: 644
January 18, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
You were just a newbie when you created this thread. And now you are a Jr. Member already. You should keep posting in the thread with substantial information about cryptocurrencies. With your current rank you can now participate in signature and other campaigns. Congrats for being a Jr. Member.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
How about read more on this coin?

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
Activity: 322
January 18, 2018, 02:36:08 PM
Just educate yourself about cryptocurrency and be active on this forum, after that make some investments and join some bounty campaigns.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 02:30:53 PM
I'm very new to this as well ! ive learned in a very short time is, focus on a small amount of coins you cant research them all ! I didn't know how many there was its ridicules ! I'm sure most of them must be a con  anyway do your homework that's my advice
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 02:24:56 PM
As a newbie better get there basics of crypto like wallets, address, mining, block chain etc., Then do the following things:- 1)join signature campaigns after you get junior rank 2)start reading about projects, their utility and the teams and developers behind them 3) start trading wisely and earn btc

All the best
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
Research, research, research. Read on the forum as well, lots of useful stuff here. There are also some good youtubers, look up Ian Balina on youtube.
Activity: 93
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 18, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
As a newbie, you should read and learn about the cryptocurrencies and their characteristics. Also I think, ethereum and bitcoin are good coins for the beginning. Good luck!
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
welcome brother to the crypto community before you go for an investment first you must learn about cryptocurrency and how it works but not in a complex way just a simple clearness. when it comes to investing no matter its a bond or real estate you must have a good understanding about market behavior, what is a wallet, how to make a proper transaction, time duration, and other Altcoins, history these things will help you to build a greater wealth. you can gather official information from this bitcointalk, twitter, and other social media  but do not panic  think wisely and make your move wish you all the best mate
Activity: 149
January 18, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
You need to start with increasing the rating on the forum. Then move on to bounty and airdrop. So my friends advise me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
learn about bitcoin from this forum.Do not forget to reproduce followers in your social media, it will facilitate you in following the campaign twitter and facebook. If you have gone up the rank we can follow the signature campaign.
Activity: 267
January 18, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
Read more and more about the market. Invest little amount initially and understand the market.
Jump to: