Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 110. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 139
January 18, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
you should need to post and read most of the time on this forum, read some thread regarding on that.
you can look for beginners help!
as I can see to your account that has 56 activity and 63 posts. you just need to be online and post at least 1 and you will be a member rank.
CONGRATS!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 01:48:49 PM
as a newbie you need to  do bounty to get coin and with that coin you can earn bitcoin which will give you money.you can also do trading but it has risk.you need to do a study for this
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 01:47:46 PM
Buy neo for this year and hold, many ICO will be on this coin this year.
Activity: 364
January 18, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
First time. You must learn about cryptocurrency and read rules and learn about this forum, what you can do in this forum, how to get coin in this forum and Dont SPAM. If you already understand, then you can start post
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 01:16:12 PM
Because you're in the forum you can join the signature campaigns. BTC can be paid or otherwise at Altcoins. I've seen you're a Jr member that you can join the signature and you can start earning.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 18, 2018, 01:16:00 PM
If you have no money to invest in bitcoin, better learn and join in campaigns like Facebook campaign, YouTube campaign, Tweeter campaign, Translation, Telegram campaign and Signature campaign. You can also join airdrop where you can catch some altcoins and convert it to bitcoin once it is available in trading platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
January 18, 2018, 01:10:57 PM
Even a newbie still can participate the bounty campaign and can earn but there are only few bounty campaigns that accept that rank! just be patient and ranked first, the higher the rank the higher the stakes.
I agree. Bounty is the best way to earn some free coins for newbie.
Activity: 319
January 18, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
Even a newbie still can participate the bounty campaign and can earn but there are only few bounty campaigns that accept that rank! just be patient and ranked first, the higher the rank the higher the stakes.
Activity: 86
January 18, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
Take any lessons that are available in this forum. Not just about how to earn bitcoin from signcamp or the like. But more to the knowledge the real world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 18, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
We are going to success when times comes in the right place. You should read a lot to gain learnings from them. Make sure your wallet is secure if you have already a wallet. Good lucks
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 18, 2018, 12:36:49 PM
In my advice for a newbie you should increase your rank account first and you just post and post to this forum and gain your activity.
Activity: 98
January 18, 2018, 12:31:54 PM
 If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate-VIB where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

One of my last rewards:

Dear XY!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 174.9220 VIB

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 476
January 17, 2018, 03:33:13 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Hahah what is it question about at the very beginning of this thread. Ok, seriously I think that every newbie should to buy some coins and try to operate them. This would be his first experience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
January 16, 2018, 06:37:43 AM
Active in forum indonesia because you are indonesian, information about bitcoin all complete ..And do not forget to ask your friends for advice, because I am so.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:23:49 AM
im a newbie in btc world i need a lot of information about btc i need to join a lot of airdrop and bounty campaigns and reading different kinds of forum in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
January 16, 2018, 06:23:22 AM
The best way to get success for the newbie is to track the BTC and other cryptocurrencies rates and learn the differents between different currencies. If you will do this and increase yor experience you will be smarter and have possibilities to invest your money wisdomly and then you will earn a lot of money, good luck!
Activity: 115
January 16, 2018, 06:10:56 AM
you should learn about bitcoin and process of earning bitcoin. Read what others are doing, ask questions, be active in the forum, never spam the forum. Follow bitcoin and coin news from different websites. Join campaigns.
Also try to learn how to trade.

If your a newbie in bitcoin you must to learn about it. You must study everything about it for you to be not ignorant. Then after knowing it you have to start posting on itfor you to have an earnings.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 06:05:12 AM
First of all, you should have to start accumulating the proper knowledge that will be needed for you if you will join the market in the future. Knowledge is the key to the success in the market world and without it, you will only suffer the loss after.

I am putting myself back on the track of your question - You must post on this forum with the true intentions of the help and not only to burst your posts to get ranks. In time you will get to the higher ranks which are presented in the activity dates thread. Many ICOs are inviting jr. member rank which is given with the 30 activities, approximately in 4 weeks of your forum posting. You can also join some bitcoin signature campaigns if you have gathered proper knowledge about the crypto world.

As a newbie, you cant gain income and you should try to be consistent every day and try to get to the jr. member rank. After that status is achieved you will have already the proper knowledge which will help you with your further advertising of the specific bounties.

With the experience, you can start in the market but try to be patient when you get to that point and don't burst if the slightest fall happens.

Good luck with your possible profit!
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
January 16, 2018, 05:43:19 AM
first of all would start working in bounty companies, after already beginning to receive payments, you can invest in trade
Activity: 101
January 16, 2018, 05:22:38 AM
Well, better late than never. As a new comer to this forum, maybe you should start reading and get knowlegde because there are still scams out there. But if you have already a fund, then you should start buy a cryptocurrency because in just a matter of time, it will increase and this crypto is very profitable but if you don't have funds then you should start posting or replying to the threads found in this forum and find for a good bounty so you can earn coins by joining signature campaigns.
Jump to: