Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 24. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 01:28:08 AM
for those of you who are newbie, it is not too late for you to start trading in the world of cryptoccurency because you will be directed to your destination.
the first thing you have to do is you make a wallet, so you can send or receive coins.
It is never too late to start in crypto, although altcoin already started to grow, there are still other altcoin that are just starting and waiting for their time. There are always a new things in crypto, keep learning to keep earning.
Activity: 33
August 15, 2018, 01:19:01 AM
Learn as much as you can. This industry is very dynamic and cyclic. Be careful and have fun!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:05:31 PM
for those of you who are newbie, it is not too late for you to start trading in the world of cryptoccurency because you will be directed to your destination.
the first thing you have to do is you make a wallet, so you can send or receive coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 06:30:45 PM
My advice to you is to read and read alot, learn the basics of the cryptocurrency to understand how it works and  what are the latest news and its future. 

Yes you really need to do your own research in order to become very knowledgeable and avoid wrong decisions, that's how you will make profit in this industry by trading at the right time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 14, 2018, 06:17:05 PM
I can give advice to beginners - before investing and entering this market, first you need to understand what you are investing in. Each project is studied in detail, that would understand where you are carrying your money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 06:12:40 PM
My advice to you is to read and read alot, learn the basics of the cryptocurrency to understand how it works and  what are the latest news and its future. 
Activity: 360
August 14, 2018, 06:07:52 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

If you are a beginner, then first you need to learn the rules on this forum. Next, you need to explore all possible ways to earn coins altcoins. Explore the bounty and ICO section. And constantly read the forum for interesting articles, it helps to be aware of everything.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 06:05:54 PM
You being a newbie, since you dont know much about cryptocurrencies, the best thing is to first lean about cryptos before you start with whatever you want to do on this platform and that will really help you.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
August 14, 2018, 06:04:05 PM
If you are a beginner, then you need to learn a lot of information about crypto-currencies and about this market. The information is really very much. Especially learn the coins from the top 10. See what they do, what they need and more. It will be very useful!
Activity: 159
August 14, 2018, 05:58:58 PM
to me as a newbies you need to read all the dos and don'ts that involves in the market to give  you a better edge of facing the crypto system so you won't face any difficulties in the system.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 05:55:46 PM
I wish I had discovered this forum earlier when I started crypto in 2015, I am sure I would have made more money and wouldn't have made certain mistakes
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
As a newbie, you can take part in content creation as well as social media campaigns. If you are good at languages, you can also take part in translation campaigns. Most ICO'S will not accept newbies to wear their signature.
Activity: 344
August 14, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
Dats a very good one....   For u to earn bitcoin. U may have to gp into Bounty campaign to earn tokens nd den convert later to ethereum or any other coin of your choice. Buh if you have some bitcoin and if u want to make more from it, u can trade with ur bitcoin.. U make profit within a very short while... So I advice u do more research and and  master how crypto works.... It's important
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
I was on this forum for a long while just learning more about crypto-currencies and about about how things works on the forum. It pays to spend time studying as a newbie
Activity: 202
August 14, 2018, 05:21:54 PM
There are lots of things you can do as a newbie.
It only depends how dedicated you are to crypto
How you can manage your time and resources
If you can put this two factors into consideration
Then you are good to go.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 14, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
Right now every thing is down you should buy everything. If it is a good coin buy and hold whatever as soon as btc stabilizes  everything will go back up another 3 to 500%
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
To in any way. Bitcoin can only be bought using any cryptocurrency exchange. Or through the exchanger just exchange rubles for BTC, paying with a credit card.
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
As a Newbie you need to work very well to improved your stage,I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
August 14, 2018, 11:31:12 AM
Many thanks to all the participants of the forum on this topic. I found a lot of useful information here, I will periodically come here to this topic to develop.
in my opinion, as a beginner we must always learn and read whether it's bitcoin and how it works. so if we can't master that we will be confused about the meaning of all of that. If we don't master all of that we will also lose money in investing in the world of bitcoin.

Understanding Bitcoin with all its implications is quite a challenge and can't really be expected from a newbie. It takes experience and reiteration of your knowledge again and again.
Activity: 457
August 14, 2018, 07:33:44 AM
Many thanks to all the participants of the forum on this topic. I found a lot of useful information here, I will periodically come here to this topic to develop.
in my opinion, as a beginner we must always learn and read whether it's bitcoin and how it works. so if we can't master that we will be confused about the meaning of all of that. If we don't master all of that we will also lose money in investing in the world of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: