Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 23. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
Read as many articles about Bitcoin and be active on this forum. You can learn a lot of things in this forum specially how to make money on bounties and campaigne. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 08:33:17 AM
Now that bitcointalk forum is strict especially on posting, you have to read the rules first. Make time of yourself to read those rules so that ypur preciuos bitcointalk account will last longer.This kind of strictness has a good intention, so members will not use bitcointalk forum as their play ground.
For you to earn Bitcoin, you can join airdrops or bounty campaigns that you can also found here in bitcointalk.But remeber secured all you important informations to avoid scams. Goodluck
Activity: 145
August 16, 2018, 08:28:32 AM
As a new comer, at first try to pass as more time as possible in market to gather knowledge to know what is happening. When you will get proper sense then you will able to take your own decision.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
Observe the market, try little investment. After knowing the market go for long term investment.
August 16, 2018, 08:26:32 AM
Don't try to make money early. Try to understand the market.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
I suggest you not to do day trade.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
Start, Learn, Understand, execute your plan.
August 15, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
I would advise newcomers to read more and be hungry before any useful information. It will be many and there will be many mistakes. But it is the stock of knowledge that will help you in the future and will help the future profit.
Activity: 57
August 15, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
I think that as a newbie you should be familiar with this market and accumulate some trading experience, because the risk of investing in this industry is very large, so familiar with the market and accumulate more investment experience can help you avoid risks. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 11:50:32 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
As a newbie, you should write many quality articles and learn from the members experience on the forum through the posts. That's what you should do and when your account has reached Jr. member, you can participate in the signature campaign of some ICO projects to make money.
Not too many articles but naturally and in moderation the most important in the post is in accordance with the topic and useful. use polite and clear language so that your post can be accepted by others. beginners don't be afraid to be wrong because mistakes are drivers to be better.
Activity: 77
August 15, 2018, 11:48:57 AM
As a newbie just try to participate in any good project,just Do this till  the end of the Project,you will  be rewarded then you will know its a privilege for you to make an extra money here, we are all here to make money
Activity: 94
August 15, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
I for one believe that newcomers should begin with abundance organizations, and I have a few reasons. To begin with, you will make a record and begin some an opportunity to dive into this point and the standards of the diversion, and also you won't at first need to contribute cash, and for some timeframe until the point that you take an interest in the abundance organizations you pick up understanding.
Activity: 132
August 15, 2018, 11:43:52 AM
Of course, the novice still hold encryption, the current price is already very low, this price is sold out cost effective.

Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
bitcoin constantly welcome beginners, it truly can possibly develop satisfy your objectives.

First you should have a wallet with the goal that you can get and send bitcoins at whatever point you need and I would suggest coinbase.com.

Coinbase likewise enables you to purchase bitcoins with your bank card. Furthemore, read greatest points over various sheets inside this discussion so you will comprehend the advanced world well
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 08:42:07 AM
I am a newbie. I entered the cryptocurrency line because my friends got a lot of wealth by investing in cryptocurrencies. I also hope to change my economic situation by investing in cryptocurrencies. First, I understand cryptocurrencies through my friends, and I read them every day. Related information, a small amount of investment, the effect is good
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 15, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
I can give advice to beginners - before investing and entering this market, first you need to understand what you are investing in. Each project is studied in detail, that would understand where you are carrying your money.

My advice is: spend more time studying projects and analyzing them, these are the things that will necessarily pay off.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
You can help others in analyzing and it will teach you as a trader or creator of trends. Anyway you will become smarter and int he result you will be the clever person in crypto.
Activity: 135
August 15, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
welcome my friend, welcome to join here. nice to have new friends in this forum. if you want to get bitcoin, then you can invest or buy bitcoin, but the price of bitcoin is so expensive. alternatively you can follow a bounty or airdrop campaign. Good luck.
Activity: 124
August 15, 2018, 01:31:14 AM
Since your friend has achieved success in this industry, you can ask for help. He must be an experienced investor. He can give you a lot of advice and avoid many investment risks. I believe he can Give you more help.
Activity: 658
August 15, 2018, 01:30:59 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
As a newbie, you should write many quality articles and learn from the members experience on the forum through the posts. That's what you should do and when your account has reached Jr. member, you can participate in the signature campaign of some ICO projects to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: