Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 27. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
Possibly, the opportunities in bitcoin are less and less, because signs of dominance are becoming clearer and market conditions do not have much support this year. Be sure to take the time to read and study the formation and operation of the market before making a decision. Bitcoin remains the most promising destination for people to bring breakthroughs.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
August 10, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
1.) Create interesting posts on BCT daily.
2.) Apply for a bunch of airdrops to get the hang and feel for it.
3.) Apply for bounties you can perform.
4.) Follow your coins closely, so you know when they go to exchange.
5.) Use your gut feeling to guide you.  Like everything else, if it sounds too good, it probably is.
6.) Read, read, read.  Learn all you can about crytpos in general as fast as you can.  Bitcointalk is the premier reading source for newbies coming into crypto.
7.) Keep good records of all your holdings and activities.  The more you get involved with the more complex the tracking gets.
8.) If you keep good records, your learning curve will will be shortened when the next phase of your crypto evolution arrives:  trading cryptocurrency pairs.

Good luck and don't feel bad if you lose a little here and there.  It happens to all of us but we bounce back stonger and forge on.

PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
August 10, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
As a total newbie you have a lot of learning to do. Crypto is full of scams promising lots and really only want your money. Of course everyone has a different divination of "scam". Good luck
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 10:32:21 AM
If you have a friend who is ahead of you, talk to them and you will save a lot of time. If not, then Google search all you do not know, it is very useful to new people like you.
Activity: 58
August 10, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
Let's start with the basics. Participating in bonus programs such as the airdop, learn the knowledge related to the money market. Join groups to improve their abilities and levels
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 10:28:12 AM
With merit-system it will be super hard for newbie to move up in rank system. So best advice - learn read analyze study. Dont rush to post, to get merits or activity.

It wasn't hard to rank up until Jr member. The problem is after Jr no chance to rank up anymore if we couldn't get enough required merit in order to rank up to the next rank. This is the reality that we are dealing with forever hoping to rank up.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 10, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
as a beginner all you have to do is read and learn about cryptocurrency and to generate bitcoin without investing is to join a bounty and do the work according to the existing rules
August 10, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
With merit-system it will be super hard for newbie to move up in rank system. So best advice - learn read analyze study. Dont rush to post, to get merits or activity.
Getting merits is something that I am fully yet to grasp, I know it has to do with quality of posts and all that and at the discretion of other members, still waiting for it,am not giving up yet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
August 10, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Educate your self, learn about cryptocurrency and how it works, what affects the price and so on. Cryptocurrency is really complicated and also risky as an investment. Those who have invested as early as when bitcoin was created risked their money and did not even expect bitcoin price to grow this much.
August 10, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
It is best a newbie spend some time to learn how this forum works, it is helpful to read comments and contribution from older users especially higher ranks (legendary, hero,full members)
Activity: 9
August 10, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
Thanks for this amazing tread , have been having about crypto currency because have been hearing all sorts but also my friend just gave me some good news that without investing you can do some bounty campaign and make some money out it
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
Have been wondering to, thanks for the question, whats the difference between newbie and jnr member and how do I register for bounty campaign
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:11:32 AM
As a beginner, there are many things about Cryptocurrency that you must learn.
I'm sure if you read a lot about Cryptocurrency then you can get away to stay on Cryptocurrency and get a lot of profits.
I think if you want to get Bitcoin then there are several ways, namely following the bounty, mining Bitcoin.
If you are interested in mining then you must have a PC with sophisticated specifications in order to mine Bitcoin.
Activity: 137
August 10, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
Welcome to bitcoin forum. Spend time and study. Get knowledge about cryptocurrency, Blockchain Technology and ICO. know the rules of the Furum. you can start participating on Social media bounty campaign for now.
Activity: 137
August 10, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
Welcome to bitcoin forum. Spend time and study. Get knowledge about cryptocurrency, Blockchain Technology and ICO. know the rules of the Furum. you can start participating on Social media bounty campaign for now.
Activity: 184
August 10, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

success for all of us!!

If you want to get bitcoin and you are new, maybe you can follow the bounty that you will produce altcoin and you can exchange it for bitcoin. Because that method is the easiest in my opinion.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
In my Opinion, Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.

Activity: 75
August 10, 2018, 09:52:35 AM
Ola Hueda, tbm compartilho a sua dúvida e sou novato aqui tbm, estou tentando aprender. Algumas coisas são confusas. Hj em dia há muita informação, não sei qual e o que seria melhor seguir. Tipo investir em BTC, ou em outra altcoin? Spigots? ou Mineração? e Sites de investimentos? Luckygames? enfim há muitas possibilidades queria saber qual a q dá mais retorno.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
Educate yourself, study the white paper and samoobrazovyvalas. So far, the market has such a frightening trend, the best time to monitor what is happening and get, thanks to this, experience.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

success for all of us!!

This is a risky market. Read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: