Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 30. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 08:05:16 AM
You should learn a lot, so it will improve your level and that is the essentials needed to help you trade pennies easily.
Of course you are right, but I also think that you need to try to risk right now, especially in a period when altcoins are almost worthless. Prices on the market today are very tasty. I still advise you to start investing
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:58:04 AM
in the event that you have a great deal of cash, you can purchase bitcoin with your cash. in the event that you need to get it with the expectation of complimentary you can take after abundance, similar to signature battle, and other online networking efforts. on the off chance that you need to take after the mark crusade in any event your rank has moved toward becoming jr.member. furthermore, in any event you need to hold up multi month more to be jr. part. more data you should read in nearby gathering indonesia.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
August 05, 2018, 07:47:56 AM
"
It's hard to be new on the forum anymore, I could say something in old times, but it's hard
Why do you think so? If you are a newbie on the forum, it's so interesting. You have big layer of information which you can analyze."
Activity: 40
August 05, 2018, 06:38:01 AM
I think we should first understand more about blockchain and pay more attention to various forums about blockchain.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 06:37:52 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Good thing that you are into bitcoin. As a newbie try to read a lot of information regarding bitcoin. Visit the forum you can learn a lot from here. Participate in bounties and level up to become an investor or maybe a trader. Good luck.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 06:35:18 AM
You should learn a lot, so it will improve your level and that is the essentials needed to help you trade pennies easily.
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
It is necessary to leave as much as possible and wait until the rank does not change to a jr. member then it will be possible to participate in bitcointalk signature as minimum
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 06:16:19 AM
I additionally left not extremely far, but rather I think while you are totally new, at that point you can read more, it's more probable that you will require it in particular, with a specific end goal to just see how and what is being done here. Yet, regardless, it is worth first reasoning and in this manner as of now doing
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 04, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
If you are a newbie in this crypto business, you don't need to rush into investing, I am saying this from my personal experience, there are three things I will recommend, (1) Bounty, (2) Airdrop and (3) Day Trade. Although you will need some guidelines on that. Thats my opinion anyway.
Activity: 219
August 04, 2018, 04:34:58 PM
Get rid of slothfulness and laziness If you want to develop yourself. Be hardworking and optimistic, post good, quality and constructive posts minimum of third before the  month ends ,it is those posts that will graduate you to be a jr member
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 04:24:51 PM
If you want to develop here you should make really high-quality posts and threads, otherwise there's nothing to do here. The best advice I can give is reading various threads about bounties, crypto and development of your skills in crypto. Grow your knowledge and you'll be good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:26:08 PM
At first, carefully study the information of the entire forum, there is a lot of necessary information for beginners, you just need to find and remember it
Activity: 154
August 04, 2018, 03:13:59 PM
Beginners need to study the information well. On the life and work of the crypto currency. After all, before investing and starting their activities. It would not be bad to train yourself with theoretical material. To minimize the risks.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 04, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
If you are starting as a newbie in cryptos you can either invest in altcoin, day trade, (if you have the money to invest)  or join bounty campaign (if you don't have the money to invest).
When I joined cryptos I didn't have the money to invest, so I joined a lot of bounty campaign and started doing signature and content creation. After I have made enough money, I decided to start investing in existing coins and ICOs.
It is never too late to make it in cryptos
Activity: 48
August 04, 2018, 03:00:04 PM
Wow.. that's for me too...
interesting answers...

I was instructed to learn about blockchain and bitcoin while doing other stuff.
Also contribute to this forum as your potential.
Activity: 336
August 04, 2018, 02:50:42 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
you can create your account before going to the bounty before, and my advice is to read the article about bounty agara you avoid scams, considering the number of scams on the bounty right now
Activity: 117
August 04, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
As a newbie you should learn more about bitcoin and crypto currency in general. You need to know that this is not a game and you may lose your money if you invested in a wrong way.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

success for all of us!!
first increase the rank of your account, the two join in bounty campaign like bounty facebook, twitter, and blog or video because the campaign does not care about your Bitcointalk account rank.
Activity: 53
August 04, 2018, 01:47:06 PM
The market is not easy to make money, if you don't have the knowledge you can lose your money. One way to earn money is to join on programs.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
As a newbie, you might need to spend more time on getting to know the basics, or other important things. Also, participate in meaningful threads and give your suggestions or ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: