Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 28. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://saturn.black
August 10, 2018, 04:44:48 AM
With merit-system it will be super hard for newbie to move up in rank system. So best advice - learn read analyze study. Dont rush to post, to get merits or activity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:02:52 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
If you are a newbie, the best thing you can do at the beginning is to start posting and reading in the local boards. If it is in your own language, you may get to understand how things go on in here more easily. After being a newbie, try joining ICO's which may help you earn money depending on the rank you belong as of the moment.
Activity: 485
August 09, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

It is actually good to see some users that are excited to learn more about Cryptocurrency and maybe not Crypto but the technology behind it which is Blockchain Technology. Mining is the first thing that came into my mind when i did not know how to earn money here in the Industry but while reading through some sections in the forum, i saw that there are a lot of opportunities in which i can learn and earn at the same time. As a newbie, learning is the best way to earn more because as your knowledge increases, you can think of ways on how to get opportunities that may lead to profit.

very appropriate. where all of our seniors have given such good motivation and I am sure that everyone here will help you and give each other the right knowledge. And it seems like this is too long a post
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

success for all of us!!

It is actually good to see some users that are excited to learn more about Cryptocurrency and maybe not Crypto but the technology behind it which is Blockchain Technology. Mining is the first thing that came into my mind when i did not know how to earn money here in the Industry but while reading through some sections in the forum, i saw that there are a lot of opportunities in which i can learn and earn at the same time. As a newbie, learning is the best way to earn more because as your knowledge increases, you can think of ways on how to get opportunities that may lead to profit.
Activity: 485
August 09, 2018, 11:19:57 AM
well, for a beginner, I think you certainly have to understand first on the crypto site, as often as you read and so on. so that you can make it easier to go to a bright future in the future.
Activity: 380
August 09, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
I'm sure your not a newbie anymore since your post is last November and most probably your earning and learning at the same time already. But for the benefits of newly comers, it's always best to read a lot of information from this forum. You will learn a lot from reading. Understand what you've read and apply it. Good luck to newbies and oldies out there. Happy earnings.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
There are still many opportunities in this market to get rich. You have learned a lot about blockchain, but I need to have a good understanding of this market and accumulate some investment experience. I believe that your choice of this industry must be the right choice. I hope that you can earn a lot of wealth from this industry.
Activity: 336
August 09, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
I will suggest if you are saying about earning then first of all you increase your activity and rank up to Jr. Member atleast so that you can join any of bounty campaigns or signature campaigns....Next you have rank up more to earn more...One thing is that without hardwork no one will give you money for free.
Activity: 79
August 09, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
If you do not have the funds to invest, I recommend joining the Airdrop and Bounty campaigns to better understand this market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 09, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
First thing you should do is study the basic things this will just take you days , And after that read news about bitcoin if you are really interested try to study the charts , trading system , Exchange platform , How to trade , then after that decide when you already want to invest or work in bounty.
Activity: 308
August 09, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
As a newbie, i think it is safer to learn first all the basic and terms and condition of forums or even in cryptocurrency if you are planning to join the campaigns there are set of rules so before engaging you must at least pass the qualification
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
Bitcoin can be bought on bitcoin exchanges or other cryptocurrencies, or on a proxy site that will connect you with people who want to exchange their Bitcoin for money (beware of scams!).
Activity: 318
August 09, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
As a newbie, I will suggest you to take your time and do a very good research to have good knowledge of the crypto community and after this, participate actively in the forum and you can also join social media bounty as you will get token as rewards there. After gaining enough knowledge, you can research about coin and then buy as much as you can. After you buy, you can then invest and hold for as long as you can make reasonable profit.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
As a new comer follow and analyze the market very carefully. Discuss your thought to the members, listen to them and make your decision in a very cold brain.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
August 09, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

success for all of us!!
try to reply on a thread first until you reach 30 post. After that, you can join some bounty campaigns and airdrops that will give you a nice profit.
Activity: 264
August 09, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
You should learn a lot , first of all try to find trusted sources that will give you useful information. It will be cool If you will find positive person who will give you useful advises
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
a lot of interesting tips! I even took a few such tips! from your personal experience for a beginner you need: read the right information! And as before to think, and then only to perform actions!
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
What is clear, you must establish your intention to work in this Cryptocurrency. and because you are new, you can search as much information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. no need to rush to get big profits, understand first correctly. because if you really understand and understand, it will be easy for you to get money in this Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 75
August 09, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
The first thing to do is keep patience. Hold tight.  Analyze the market very carefully. Choose your coins by researching it and always keep your eyes for your coins potentials.
Activity: 336
August 09, 2018, 08:30:33 AM
I think as a newbie you must learn how to deal with the flow of the transactions of the business and also you must have a characteristic of being patience, hard working and critical thinking.
Pages:
Jump to: