Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 25. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

It is a pity that you did not listen to your friend, because he probably earned a lot during this period. And now you have missed a very long period of events and opportunities. If I knew how to get bitcoin or my friends offered me, I would definitely not refuse. However, I've found other ways to make coins.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:39:41 AM
Many thanks to all the participants of the forum on this topic. I found a lot of useful information here, I will periodically come here to this topic to develop.
Yup, this one works well.
Many people post what crypto is on this forum, being educated is a step in life.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
August 14, 2018, 03:33:54 AM
Many thanks to all the participants of the forum on this topic. I found a lot of useful information here, I will periodically come here to this topic to develop.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
August 14, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
You are a newbie and you should be aware that acquiring knowledge is not easy. There are a lot of information that you should gain for you to make money here in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:31:59 AM
I need help from other members, want to learn more, try to find more bad
copper member
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:30:48 AM
edit
Activity: 108
August 14, 2018, 02:29:27 AM
Hello friends, welcome to join.
As a newcomer, I don't think you should rush to invest. Learn the encryption knowledge first to understand the market as the main purpose. Read and learn all about encryption, such as investment, ico, bounty, mining, and more. Choose the one that suits you best.
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 02:23:28 AM
The first step for you here will be to read articles here and to get knowledge like a base for the future job. After this you could try to buy some cryptocurrencies and hold them or to trade on them.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 01:34:02 AM
As a newbie, you have to stay away from cryptocurrency in any of its forms. The market is in a state of collapse, coins are getting cheaper by 10-15% per day. If you invest your money, you will surely lose it.
Activity: 290
August 14, 2018, 01:27:17 AM
The first thing you need to do is to research and learn more about cryptocurrency. It is not easy as it seems like most people portray. A lot of us here have work hard for many years just to come to where we are right now. I suggest read lots of articles about cryptocurrency and try to engage with discussions roght here in this forum. Good luck with your cryptocurrency journey.
Activity: 151
August 14, 2018, 01:07:31 AM
I suggest that you just be patient and learn as much as you can about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and how it works using this forum. Enjoy!
Well, I really agree with your opinion, sir. because to achieve success for a beginner with patience and more research to read. it looks like while this is the only thing I can give an opinion for you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
August 13, 2018, 07:59:27 PM
As a newbie,  you can read and learn here in this forum.  Through reading in different threads we can learn some techniques from different btc users and bitcoin thread members. 
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 07:53:33 PM
As a newbie you do anything especially here in bitcointalk forum. You can participate in any kinds of social media campaign because this campaign does not require a specification rank. Joining in social media campaign like twitter and facebook is a good way to earn here in bitcointalk forum. And also you can participate in content article and YouTube campaign this only requiring you to have your own website or channel to promote or to demonstrate the project that you've been participating.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
August 13, 2018, 07:38:10 PM
There are lots of activities that you could do as a newbie, I know there is the urge to make Money as soon as possible but all this will come to be with time, one thing you should concentrate on is building your account ranking it's almost everything. Almost every bounty only takes in a minimum of Jr. Member accounts. So get that sorted first, then you can consider the rest
Activity: 97
August 13, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
Understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem well. Even though you hear a lot that bitcoin provides many advantages, you must understand that there is a risk of loss. Learn earnestly, don't rush to buy bitcoin if you don't understand the change in price.
If you don't understand how the cryptocurrency investing works then you have to spend your time to study up on it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 13, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
Understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem well. Even though you hear a lot that bitcoin provides many advantages, you must understand that there is a risk of loss. Learn earnestly, don't rush to buy bitcoin if you don't understand the change in price.
Activity: 74
August 13, 2018, 06:52:14 PM
I advise newcomers to read a book on trading and read the forum for the last year. At what on a forum it is possible to find more useful information than in any book
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 13, 2018, 06:47:15 PM
To beginners beginners need to carefully read the rules of the forum and study in detail the theory of cryptoeconomics, then you will have a good chance to even earn. But according to my practice, you can do it not earlier than in half a year

Reading rules and understanding them is really essential to keep you guided and become a good member in this forum. As to earning, newbie has really a little chance of getting accepted in signature campaign, for instance, and if you can, your bounty reward is just too small too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
August 13, 2018, 06:39:41 PM
After the experience is not great here
I am sure that knowledge and patience
They are the key to success in this world
I started with some silly comments to get rank up in the forum
Now I read, learn and gain experience.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 06:33:10 PM
A newbie is just like a baby given birth that need to be fed to grow, as a newbie you. Need to participate in discussion by posting a meaningful post as times goes on will get promoted promoted

Pages:
Jump to: