Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 26. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 06:22:57 PM
This is a start and one should have to work hard, begin with learning and understanding the facts of cryptocurrency work  rise questions give replies to others queries, and slowly you will become jr.member, now you got the way to earn from it,  and after that it is your hard work which pays you,but never copy any one do your own work honestly.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
 Bitcoin is far more expensive and valuable than other crypto's that is why you can't get really free bitcoins.  I suggest you to join airdrops and bounty campaigns, there you could get tokens that you can trade for bitcoin.
Activity: 2
August 13, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
At first, you can join to Bounty campaign and get some money. Then you can try to invest in a some ICO. If the ICO is successful, you will receive money too. At the same time read all information about bitcoin, altcoin, etc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
To beginners beginners need to carefully read the rules of the forum and study in detail the theory of cryptoeconomics, then you will have a good chance to even earn. But according to my practice, you can do it not earlier than in half a year
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 05:28:42 AM
I can suggest you not to get bitcoin directly. Bitcoin is far more expensive and valuable than other crypto's that is why you can't get really free bitcoins. I suggest you to join airdrops and bounty campaigns, there you could get tokens that you can trade for bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
August 13, 2018, 05:15:28 AM
As a newbie dont waste your time reading twits. Study some trading literature and watch graphics.
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
My advice for you is that you better participate in the ICO and trading to get a big profit.

even though you now still have a Jr.Member account, in my opinion you can fulfill some conditions to do such a useful task. step by step, when your rank will increase, you will be recognized for performing tasks. And will be given more assignments, more awards. You can also join the Bounty campaign and start getting free tokens by participating in campaign assignments. That is what I can suggest for you. If you participate in IOO, you should be careful and read carefully, because ico is now the new one that appears mostly not as we expected.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
I really like the project of your countryman, also from Indonesia. The project is called Pundi x, I advise you to study it, I assure you it will impress you too.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
August 11, 2018, 02:35:42 PM
as a beginner you have to learn everything about crypto, like diligently reading the contents of the forum and learning a lot about what is bitcoin, altoin, and so on. because reading is one of the best ways before you start a business in this crypto world and over time you will be able to adapt and get to know what the crypto world is. the main key is learning. that's my advice for you.
Activity: 336
August 11, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
My advice for you is that you better participate in the ICO and trading to get a big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
August 11, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
I think you need to read a lot of literature and information about what is cryptocurrency and what is financial markets. Since here you can both earn and lose, depending on how much time you have and how much you are willing to wait.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
I think, If you are a beginner in business. start with learning because also a lot of good or useful information that will enable you to make good money. do research on projects that will follow and we must obey the rules.  Grin
Activity: 459
August 11, 2018, 01:46:18 PM
I tell you the quickest way, take some money to invest, you can learn more in the transaction, the knowledge in the book will never be learned quickly.You need practice to really understand the market.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
August 11, 2018, 01:38:55 PM
I would say that you have first to study the system of cryptocurrency. Knowledge is required. Research and learn everything. In the beginning phase start first to invest with a small amount.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 11, 2018, 01:23:46 PM
I am very sure as a newbie you should learn much about cryptocurrency, because some peoples say crypto is a bubble or something bad without even knowing what is crypto. In this forum, there are many information you can get by reading a certain topic about cryptocurrency.
Just spend your time everyday to read it, and you will get the right understanding about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 11, 2018, 12:32:13 PM
As a newbie or new here in the cryptocurrency we should trained ourselves to become independent 
because this thing also will help us to make some actions without in the guidance of others.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 11:11:45 AM
I suggest that you just be patient and learn as much as you can about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and how it works using this forum. Enjoy!
Yes that is right as a new ofcourse you should everything about crypt world, about trading and how the crypto market works. You have to do your search very well for you to learn everything because there are a lot of risk here and if you don't know what you are doing here you could lose all of your money here. Goodluck.
Activity: 181
August 11, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
you need to study and learn the basic of crypto currency so that you wont get scammed by people who talked to you about investing in bitcoin or other alt coins whos in the market or in ICO. and you can join bounty if you want get payment but you must increase your rank first at least Jr. Member
Activity: 43
August 11, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
Before you start investing in cryptocurrency, be sure to collect information. Start a little bit to understand what Bitcoin Is and what it is eaten. Do not expect fast and huge earnings, because the market is very volatile. The risk of losing everything is high. If you are ready to enter the crypto world, then go to the exchanges and buy your first bitcoin or Satoshi.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 10, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
the news as release within different online page with the field of the cryptocurrency issue gives as the supports on decision as chance of investors to put of one on option as displacing use of order with the table of exchange with the exhibition.

Pages:
Jump to: