Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 36. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 08:37:35 PM
As a newbie, keep on posting in bitcoin forum until you rank up as a jr. Member so that you can join in signature campaign. But some bounties accept newbie members but only Facebook and Twitter campaign are the only campaigns that is applicable to join.
The recent cryptocurrency crash is not the first of its kind. If you check the epistemology of bitcoin, you’d find out that every crash comes with a strong rebound. The crash may not be the worst thing to happen. The worst thing is to see the market rise again and then you reminisce saying: ‘Had I known, I should have bought some coins back then.You can make good money with cryptocurrencies, in fact, a 1000% returns within a year is pretty common in the crypto universe. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies as a threat to their existence and looking to clamp down its growth. This will help broaden your mind to learning and seeing the possibilities of the potential of blockchain technology.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 08:08:55 PM
As a newbie, keep on posting in bitcoin forum until you rank up as a jr. Member so that you can join in signature campaign. But some bounties accept newbie members but only Facebook and Twitter campaign are the only campaigns that is applicable to join.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
July 30, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
I suggest that you read the instructions and rules in bitcointalk first, and then follow it to take part in different discussions so that you have the activity so that you can soon start to join the bounty.
In addition I suggest to focus and strengthen the basics of cryptocurrency knowledge, do not just fixate on big profits. Everything needs a process, and cryptocurrency is not just about profits but also losses. If only affected by mass hysteria without sufficient knowledge then you will be difficult to advance in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:53:34 PM
If you are a newbie, I think you should not try daily trading. In my opinion, the best things to do for a newbie are, watching the prices of the cryptocurrencies and doing researches about the features of the coins every day.
GFE
Activity: 336
July 30, 2018, 07:53:30 PM
There are separate threads for newbies. So every newcomer should learn these threads first
Activity: 34
July 30, 2018, 07:49:41 PM
Acquiant  yourself with the rules and regulations of Bitcointalk before you proceed to any other thing.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 07:24:45 PM
you should investigate things about Bitcoin first. Try not to surge yourself. News, recordings, and articles about Bitcoin are far reaching. In the event that you can't comprehend what you have looked into, scan for strings about that here to influence you to comprehend it. On the off chance that you as of now have enough information about Bitcoin. then you will be able to earn it.

Yes, researching is the best foundation for better understanding the bitcoin itself, you just need to research everything and take some advices into some trusted source, learn everything that will caught your interest and have a cold mind in decisions your next moves.
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
Just last month, i was a newbie and little did i know about cryptocurrency. I become disoriented whenever i come close to my friends and they start verbalizing crypto terms. It was then that i realized there are a lot i have to do as a newbie. Newbies have to read a lot and follow every bit of instructions before taking action.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
Try to get as much info as you can and ask for senior members more questions!
Don't be lazy, bitcointalk is a unique source of information and you can find here whatever you want!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
July 30, 2018, 06:51:20 PM
I recommend you to read about blockchain and technology which they provide. Read few white papers and analysis them. It's will help you to understand the trends of this year and will help you to choose good asset.
yes if it is still a beginner, better understand first what you want to know, and learn first about what kind of crypto world, because crypto world is not as easy as you imagine.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
I recommend you to read about blockchain and technology which they provide. Read few white papers and analysis them. It's will help you to understand the trends of this year and will help you to choose good asset.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
July 30, 2018, 06:30:02 PM
You can always find a bounty campaign that pays in BTC. I am currently in one, I average .005 btc every two weeks I could earn more if I posted more though. Thats one easy way
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
July 30, 2018, 05:11:04 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
for starters, you need to learn a lot of information, as well as key concepts and definitions related to crypto currency. because of inexperience, you should take part in bounty campaigns and airdrops. this is a salary without investments for actions that do not require much knowledge from you.
reproduce reading is a great solution for you as a beginner and often you have to exchange opinions to your friends who are already successful and maybe I also know heheh
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 04:55:20 PM
First of all you should do to become knowledgeable about how cryptocurrency and the cryptosphere worksresearch by reading, investigating and trying to understand crypto anarchy. Remember to learn as much as you can. Maybe you could particapate airdrops in order you to earn some tokens or follow bounty campaign
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 07:42:53 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

First of all, welcome to our community Smiley
Second thing, start your own research about what is cryptocurrency and how does it work. You can find a lot of good stuff here on forum.
Third, try getting a higher rank. you can do that by being active on this forum. When you will get at least Jr. member rank you can join some bounty programs and earn some crypto.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 30, 2018, 07:35:14 AM
I have been there. I wanted to join some bounty campaigns but it was difficult being a newbie. All you can do is to have patience and to grow your bitcointalk account
Activity: 45
July 30, 2018, 07:31:57 AM
 also left not very far, but I think while you are completely new, then you can read more, it's more likely that you will need it very much, in order to simply understand how and what is being done here. But in any case, it is worth first thinking and therefore already doing.
Activity: 71
July 29, 2018, 12:22:38 PM
You should be patient in that rank Its 1 month till you become a jr. Member. You should post a day just limit you post of 30 post then wait for the rank up process. You need to explore Bitcointalk, there are many forum that you can post, Off-topic for newbies and on-topics for those who has a campaign.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
July 29, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

success for all of us!!
Well, if you have some funds buy it. Or you can raise your rank to Junior & start participating in bounty campaigns. Choose carefully. Good 4 us is that forum is a sea of information how to do this right. Read the forum, study projects, work, invest. Good luck! Wink
Activity: 356
July 29, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
I suggest that you read the instructions and rules in bitcointalk first, and then follow it to take part in different discussions so that you have the activity so that you can soon start to join the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: