Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 37. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
you should investigate things about Bitcoin first. Try not to surge yourself. News, recordings, and articles about Bitcoin are far reaching. In the event that you can't comprehend what you have looked into, scan for strings about that here to influence you to comprehend it. On the off chance that you as of now have enough information about Bitcoin. then you will be able to earn it.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 29, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

i think your friend is just lucky for owning bitcoin. at the end of last year, bitcoin and cryptocurrency was hyped.
As a newbie, you may learn all about cryptocurrency in this forum. If you want to be succeed by crypto, maybe you need some knowledge about trading, mining and holding crypto.
Activity: 294
July 29, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
First, learn how bitcoin works. Then after, if you wanted to earn, you can join campaigns or bounties for you to get some tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
The forum is full of things to do for anyone interested in it.  First you got to i invest time in knowing more about the cryptocurrency  platform and know all there is to know, the knowledge will come in handy as time  goes by especially in making crucial decisions what to buy. Then understand how the market operates, this way you get to know when to buy and when to sell. After that, build your account ranking, as you research on bounties ,then you can start making money
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 08:52:29 AM
You are welcome to the cryptocurrency industry. As you might have already known, it is a digital marketing platform that helps you earn while you invest or trade. I think the best advise I could probably give to you, as a newbie is that you equip yourself with proper knowledge before fully venturing into the field, because without it, you might not be able to survive it, and it is only wise that you are fully aware of what you are getting into before you do it.
Activity: 94
July 29, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
Study first the rule here in bitcointalk then you can just post until you got the requirement for being a jr. member. When you got in that rank you can now participate in bounty campaigns which you can earn some money. When you got some money try investing in some coins but before investing you should study it first before investing so you can avoid mistakes.
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 08:42:13 AM
As a newbie it was too hard for now to participate some kind of bounty campaign but it will can participate. Just like in a social media campaign or a translation campaign even newbie can participate on that campaign.

As a newbie, you should rank up your account until you reach junior member by creating constructive post in order to be acceptable on bounty campaigns and from there you can earn altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 08:39:25 AM
you are welcome if you have enough money buy bitcoin or buy other coins if you don't still trust cryptocurrency is better you start hunting has a newbie you can join telegram campaign, facebook and other littke time you will meet up to perform at others in bounty
Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
You can start reading the rules here in bitcointalk and at the same time, you can ask in this forum your questions and at the same time you can read what people are discussing in each topic. You can do bounty campaigns to and if you are interested there is a section or certain category for bounty campaigns. And last, welcome Cheesy you can learn many thigns here.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 08:30:31 AM
In my opinion, a newbie should start with Facebook and Twitter bounty companies, and in parallel with this to study the market and how to trade on the stock exchange
Activity: 103
July 29, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
It's hard to be new on the forum anymore, I could say something in old times, but it's hard
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 29, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
Get as much info as possible, to get aware of every detail related to crytpro. You will not have success without knowledge. I suggest to visit www.icoguide.com there is interesting blog, and besides they have too for comparing trading platforms, it might be useful for newbies.

Before blindly believing different blogs and ratings, I would recommend newcomers to learn this forum and get basic knowledge about crypto-currencies.
Activity: 56
July 29, 2018, 07:51:43 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
success for all of us!!

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.

Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Activity: 38
July 29, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
As a newcomer, most effective an awesome improve, more knowledge of the virtual currency international, after which have their very own understanding if you want to higher know which aspects of the project to take part in, or do greater blind, it's far difficult to have a good return
Activity: 294
July 29, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
Welcome to crypto. As I see a lot of people helped you, so don't be afraid to ask.
As they said research and more research. And the most important thing pay attention to details, important details.
There is a lot of information in crypto.
Activity: 139
July 29, 2018, 04:28:57 AM
As a newbie, one must do all the readings to be able to be knowledgeable in all aspects of cryptocurrency. Being a knowledgeable about cryptocurrency is very necessary for us to know what and how to do in buying and selling, trading and investment. A newbie must also rank up in order for him to join in bounty campaigns if he wants to be bounty hunter.
Activity: 490
July 29, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

success for all of us!!

Since you have not any experience about cryptocurrencies my advise is to register on some exchange platforms, watch the interface, mechanism of work, how to put money into the platform and how withdraw them.
Activity: 462
July 28, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
First of all, you need to get your wallet to store coins on it. Also, be sure to learn the details of the correct work in the crypto market, start at least with this forum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
Get as much info as possible, to get aware of every detail related to crytpro. You will not have success without knowledge. I suggest to visit www.icoguide.com there is interesting blog, and besides they have too for comparing trading platforms, it might be useful for newbies.
Activity: 229
July 27, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
As a newbie read more everyday everything about cryptocurrency and understand it,, research to gain more knowledge.. dont stop learning and be ready to your emotional and physical to handle the flow of this business..be patient and don't be rush..
Pages:
Jump to: