Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 34. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 01, 2018, 09:18:25 AM
You should rank up in order to join in any bounty campaign in Bitcointalk, most campaign recommends at least Jr. Member in order to participate in bounty campaign wherein you will be able to a certain task in exchange with tokens/stakes. You may also invest in Bitcoin or any other altcoins/project in order to earn huge profit in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
Read this blog for the beginning: https://icoguide.com/en/blog get aware about trading platforms, trends and risks in the crypto world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
August 01, 2018, 04:45:36 AM
As a forum newbie , you have to learn a forum rules first . As a crypto newbie , there are a lot of information you need to learn in order to become experienced member of cryptocommunity and forum rank actually mean nothing there . Newbies can find a lot of new and helpful information about crypto on this forum , so I think you have to go through all threads and boards here to learn how crypto is working.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 04:43:48 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Research more about blockchain technology you should start on that because that's where crypto started. Then try to read and learn more about bitcoin and ethereum, while learning things join and contribute something on forum and at the same time you will learn something from others. Join bounty campaign to earn something and exchange it with bitcoin if you really wanna have that first. Ask opinion to experts or high ranking members here, there are lots of members here who love to advice new members like you. Good luck mate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 04:28:31 AM
Be sure to learn all the useful information for beginners. Try to learn the details of working with the crypto market, which services are better to use, in time you can start investing in ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 04:49:21 PM
It is better not to participate in airdrop companies, as you spend a lot of time, and the return is extremely small. I think it is much more profitable to participate in bounty companies, but you need to choose good projects.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
Personally I would advice you just gather enough knowledge about everything concerning the crypto currency space before thinking of investing into this space.
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 01:41:34 PM
I feel sad when I remember that I missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin in 2016. And now it is very difficult for beginners to start working, as the cryptocurrency market has become very unstable. But I think a beginner should follow the advice of experienced friends.
Activity: 448
July 31, 2018, 01:31:46 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
I advise you to pay attention to the bounty campaigns, you can participate in them and then sell tokens and make a good profit. Also you will gain experience, you will learn to find good projects and scams, and this is very important for every trader and investor
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 01:23:04 PM
It is always good to be associated with bitcoin, well knowledge about bitcoin is vast and wide but with full commitment and dedication you will make a breakthrough in it because there are so many branches or things to learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 34
July 31, 2018, 01:18:27 PM
The most important not to panic here because there are a lot of people and even groups of people who specifically say to you that the project will fall, but they will buy your coins for pennies. Therefore you need to be steady before news.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
July 31, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
of course and had to ask the person who first plunged into the world of crypto. and time after time you will find out for yourself the work of crypto, crypto market, and you can also make money through crypto. all it takes process.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 31, 2018, 01:06:39 PM
As a newbie, you can do a LOT of things that will help you to be involved in the cryptocurrency:
1. Educate yourself watching videos on the crypto;
2. Participate in Bounty;
3. Stay on this Forum.
Activity: 85
July 31, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
As a beginner your first activity is to observe the way how crypto currency is going on, you ought to watch the development of the market, the network and the undertakings. Dont be anything but difficult to get on extravagant mouth of other individuals some of them are scammer and programmer for the most part they victimize all the amateur on crypto. Step by step instructions to get bitcoin, you can get bitcoin by getting it on the exchangers however I prescribe not to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that its to costly , what I suggest is purchase less expensive altcoin and hold it for atleast 3 years yet make sure to purchase the coin with enormous potential.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

success for all of us!!

my advice is better you learn first the rules that dibitcoin, how it works, and learn the terms that we must know diforum gan. lots of articles on the internet to dig up information about bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
I think as a newbie you should compose yourself and do your findings properly before you invest in any altcoin because there are so many scam project.

I agree to you, some of the victims of scam projects are newbie because newbie is not aware on those scam ico. That is why before you invest your money you should know first all you need to do about the ico.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 12:48:29 PM
This is a learning process stage so all you have to no is be serious and learn all the dos and don't of the forum and no what it's all about
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
July 31, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
Bitcoin is far more expensive and valuable than other crypto's that is why you can't get really free bitcoins. I suggest you to join airdrops and bounty campaigns, there you could get tokens that you can trade for bitcoin. In that way it would be easier, quite reasonable amount, free, and it's also a learning process when you are doing those coz you will later know about what is crypto by reading the tasks that is given. Goodluck and welcome to the community.

In regards to the valuable aspect of Bitcoin we need to wait and see what the market thinks in a few years from now. Bitcoin has so much potential and promises to literally free the world, but we need to see how this all plays out as now the elite is also trying to get their fingers on Bitcoin.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 31, 2018, 10:36:12 AM
I think as a newbie you should compose yourself and do your findings properly before you invest in any altcoin because there are so many scam project.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
It is better to read first the do's and dont's so that in the future you'll avoid to violate those rules. When you want to learn and grow, you should read more and ask for the opinion of others.
Pages:
Jump to: