Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 32. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 04:20:42 AM
As a Newbie, just be active on forum and always try to post up to 14 post and activity in every 2weeks. Gradually your level would be going up as you post on the forum.
Activity: 56
August 03, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
As a newbie, I guess we need an experience investor who has been in this industry, to orientate us... Through this we know we know what to do
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
You need to know what is Bitcoin, what does it offer, why is it so valuable to so many people, why it becomes so popular even to those who are not actually supporting it, and so many others. These are the more important matters, definitely more important even than earning Bitcoin. But of course it will follow sooner or later. I think it would also help a lot if you explore the beginner's section here in this forum.
Activity: 102
August 03, 2018, 04:02:42 AM
As a newbie, if you have some capital, is a thing you can invest on bitcoin, but if not so, you can start by joining bounty campaign, through partaking in the airdrop and facebook campaign ,also try to improve your activity in other to upgrade your rank
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:55:58 AM
as a newbie you dont have to rush into thing you dont understand and dont be shy of asking question from your friend who already knows about it. you will do well
Activity: 32
August 03, 2018, 03:37:39 AM
As a newbie, you should gain more and more knowledge to start in investment.
He is not a newbie anymore, you and me are! Cheesy
Activity: 51
August 03, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
As a newbie, you should gain more and more knowledge to start in investment.
Activity: 50
August 03, 2018, 03:33:41 AM
 The first thing you should do is researching to get knowledge about cryptocurrency, trading, investing, bounty campaign, airdrop campaign..
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 03:25:47 AM
I would advise you to work hard on yourself and be patient and persevering. A lot to read about the crypto currency is vital. And do not stop at failure.
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 03:15:43 AM
As a newbie read more everyday everything about cryptocurrency and understand it, research to gain more knowledge.
Don't stop learning and be ready to your emotional and physical to handle the flow of this business.
Be patient and don't be rush.
Activity: 183
August 03, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
maybe for beginners we have to learn a lot, and also we need not be ashamed to ask our seniors who have long been in the world of qrypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 03:01:45 AM
For the newbies and first timer in cryptocurrency,  the cryptocurrency is totally different from the traditional trading and investment you are used to,  your will need to learn the idealogy that drives the cryptocurrency ecosystem.Furthermore, you have to learn the ropes and the general attitude and behaviour of the cryptocurrency market 
Activity: 126
August 03, 2018, 02:58:34 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

welcome to the world of cryptocurrency, a world that will change your life. You can start by buying bitcoin if you have capital, but if you do not have capital, you can follow bounty and airdrop. and you will receive a free coin.
Activity: 6
August 03, 2018, 02:24:43 AM
Airdrop and bounty Smiley
Activity: 151
August 03, 2018, 02:20:54 AM
Welcome to join, man! I hope that you can earn a lot of wealth from this industry. I think the first thing a novice needs to do is to be familiar with this market, then make a small investment to accumulate some investment experience, and you can talk to some experienced investors in the forum.
Activity: 168
August 03, 2018, 02:17:47 AM
every beginner should learn different information . look at frequent mistakes . and gain experience
Activity: 260
August 03, 2018, 02:06:57 AM
Greeting here! In my opinion and according to my experience, that best decision for you would be to start immediatelly from studiing all the things that you see around you! Basicly everything! You need to know how things are operating here.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 01:14:57 AM
It seems to me that in the crypto-currency we should start with the bounty of companies. And in parallel with this to study the market. And if you immediately start investing, you can make a lot of mistakes
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 07:58:02 PM
Newbie is a first stage of bitcointalk rank, and you will passed through this before you move to another level which is  junior member. 
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 07:23:34 PM
Your friend must be a very lucky person for knowing about bitcoin 3 years ago and even mining it. If she kept them till recent year, she must have made good money for herself. I always wish I had the opportunity to know about cryptos long time ago. Well it's never too late as they say. You should try to be educating yourself everyday and don't rush to invest any money. You can get bitcoins by buying on trading exchanges but you have to know the right time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: