Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 35. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
July 31, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
We have the same situation, I'm just a late bloomer like you in the world of crypto even though I have heard this thing with my friends and I have seen them gaining and earning thru this way. And with that, for me that is the turning point of myself and made me join and be part of crypto world.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
My advice to beginners. Before entering the world of crypto-currencies. Learn to learn and analyze information and not rush. After all, patience and consistency, much more will bring success. Than haste and thoughtless decisions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
It must be understood that in the first year here one must constantly learn and learn. Start with this forum, then select useful and thematic sites, only then you can start investing.
Agreed. But in principle, you can start investing from the very beginning. Simply using a meager amount of or mental bets. This will allow you to gain practice. Which together with knowledge will give the best result.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
Hi , Hoeda , welcome to bitcoin talk.org . As a newbie you should first at leas put 2 post on bitcointalk per day in a gap of 1 hour . to start earning you should start doing airdrops . when you will earn ethrum then make an account on exchange and trade it with bitcoin .

For the newbie, the first is to study something about the cryptocurrency and the market, the second is really try to work with bounty programs and airdrops. If you try it, you understand how it works.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 10:01:18 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Yes, your story is very instructive. Is that a fate you offered to deal with bitcoin 3 years ago, you did not believe, scared, afraid, etc. Now some time later you came back, but with a different bagazhom. Your friends, who invited you, have already become successful, and you were without a good job, which then trembled and cherished.
Activity: 106
July 31, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

success for all of us!!
The first thing that you should and must do as a nearly here is to study and always the developing never let yourself to stuck on the place that you are, because then you will begin to degrade, and somebody else will take your place.
Activity: 61
July 31, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
There are a lot of articles that will help you to study bitcoin cryptons . Also video on YouTube.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 07:54:54 AM
i'm a newbie too, register since a few month a go, but because i didn't know about bitcoin yet, i stop. then i saw this topic, i think this topic can help me..  Cool
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
July 31, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
Investing is advisable to the newbies but only to those crypto that are already popular in the market such as Bitcoin and ethereum in order to lessen the risk of losing money. Bounty programs would be a good alternative if you are not into investment and at the same time while you are in a particular campaign, you will be awared on more things about crypto. From then, you may try other ways such as trading.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 07:46:26 AM
You can search new projects and review how they are promising and qualified. Check if it has a good future or not. When you become Jr Member, you can participate the projects you already searched.
Activity: 57
July 31, 2018, 07:45:22 AM
buddy you need to study and learn more about this investment, we all know how this kind of investment will change your life but you need to know that this not a usually kind of business, its too risky. you need to accept that this investment will might change your life for the better or worst, be aware of what is going on especially here in the forum where everything is being talk about.

hope we all be successful and also keep moving forward no matter what happen 
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
As a newbie you can't participate in the signature campaign so that you can earn bitcoin.To upgrade your rank you have to be active in the forum and post regularly. When your rank is elevated to Jr. Member or Member (would be better) you can participate in the signature campaign and earn bitcoin. Cheesy Cheesy
not all signature campaign rejected newbie, so as newbie can still look for signature campaign, and besides it can also follow bounty sosmed, so do not be discouraged with our rank. as long as we try can definitely get results.
copper member
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
welcome my friend, for a newbie, I think you read a lot in this forum, in a way you can get bitcoin well, because in it already available many ordinances you can learn.
Activity: 89
July 31, 2018, 07:30:38 AM
Everybody is welcome here first you have to do patience don't ways time while you are waiting to rank up reading is the best way, do all the task put all the best.
Activity: 32
July 31, 2018, 03:11:27 AM
As a newbie you can't participate in the signature campaign so that you can earn bitcoin.To upgrade your rank you have to be active in the forum and post regularly. When your rank is elevated to Jr. Member or Member (would be better) you can participate in the signature campaign and earn bitcoin. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 01:56:02 AM
I think you must ask questions nonstop Smiley That's what I did when I was a newbie. I must tell you this place is awesome to learn, I gained great amount of knowledge from this forum. Welcome bitcointalk ,welcome to Crypto world.
Activity: 378
July 31, 2018, 01:54:00 AM
It must be understood that in the first year here one must constantly learn and learn. Start with this forum, then select useful and thematic sites, only then you can start investing.
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 08:52:24 PM
Well, you're already a Jr member, that's good, then what you can try is to do some quality post and ask for some merit, you need 10 to become a member and a little more to keep on climbing, now you can do most of the bounties if you want to earn money there, you can also do some good airdrops that will give you good rewards, that will also help you a lot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 08:48:41 PM
You must do posting first for you to start , read the forum rules and guidelines for you to avoid any negative trust . As a newbie you should learn on how to communicate in this forum to other users , we all know that we are in different countries trying to earn money through bitcoin. When you have the funds you can invest in altcoins that have the big potential to gain profits. Or you can also buy some little amount of bitcoin for you to hold and invest.
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 08:47:07 PM
 Firstly you should achieve knowledge about Bitcoin.org thread and crypto world. when you should understand about the crypto world.  i think it's a good way to success your future
Pages:
Jump to: