Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 38. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
July 26, 2018, 06:16:36 PM
As a newbie it was too hard for now to participate some kind of bounty campaign but it will can participate. Just like in a social media campaign or a translation campaign even newbie can participate on that campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Welcome to the world of crypto so glad you can join us, firstly i think the first think you should do is build you bitcointalk account from newbie to jr member . Then you have to decide if you want to be a bounty hunter or invest in crypto currency so from there you would know what to do next. Enjoy the new world of possibilities
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:05:05 AM
First of all read there thread that welcome newbie threads!! And always follow the rules!! And find bounty or airdrop campaign in the market place!! Apply for the newbie bounty!! Juat read it and dont spam to aviod banned!!
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 09:36:25 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
The best thing to do if you are newbie here in crypto is to become familiarize on how crypto works. Read some thread in this site, read some post or you can search in internet on what is crypto. After this try to engage your learning here and experience will be ypur best guide and teacher.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 09:33:06 AM
I think the best way once you deal with cryptocurrency is to start researching about some information such as background, history, performance, feedbacks, achievements and so on.  From this you can use this things in every decision that you made.
Activity: 163
July 26, 2018, 09:06:12 AM
At the beginning  you should study this forum, be active, reply and post to increase the rank of your account, also you should  join  bounty campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,  Blog, Telegram. It isn't difficul to participate in them, it's interesting.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:12:45 AM
A beginner should have one main goal is to get to know the information as much as possible. And the more he learns, the faster he can earn. The main thing is to read and study
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
As a newbie, you are obliged to read every bit of information you come across and try to understand it very well before you provide answers. Newbies are to read more on cryptocurrencies and know what is really entailed in bitcoin.
Activity: 74
July 26, 2018, 08:07:58 AM
How for yourself you should read the rules bitcointalk.org and follow them . To join the airdrop and earn without investment .
Activity: 128
https://saturn.black
July 26, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
Depends on what you want to achieve in future. If you registred on forum to make bounties\airdrops you need to study threads whrere expirienced people discuss problems with scams and etc. If you want to learn trading you need to read topics whrere people described their wins and loses in trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
July 26, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
I when only was registered, first time only read. because there was a lot of new information for me. Read more and read more. On this forum a huge number of people who are engaged in cryptocurrencies professionally. Here you can learn a lot, if not all of the cryptocurrencies. Good luck!
Activity: 294
July 26, 2018, 07:32:10 AM
You could post more and more as a bounty hunter so you can expect to earn more than ever. Newbie is a worst  way to earn because it can earn zero.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 26, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
Do not rush, because it can lead you to losses. Keep calm and learn the crypto currency. I think that you can try to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 93
July 26, 2018, 07:21:37 AM
To learn crypto. Perhaps you can invest your little investment . And learns from it .
Activity: 142
July 26, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

success for all of us!!

well i most say a big welcome to blockchain technology,
what you should as newbie is to know the guidlines and read more of blockcain and cryptocurrencies to give an edge about the system.. remember wen study it give an open door the what you are into, secondly reading gives you success.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 06:31:44 AM
at the beginning of the study of the material.Maybe even read books that are related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.Read carefully the forum.There is also a lot of information for beginners.Generally knowledge is the Foundation and you have to build it by any means.There are 2 options how to get bitcoin.1-buy it with the exchanger.Find a exchanger is not difficult.2-earn it by participating in airdrop and bounty companies.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 05:27:19 AM
I congratulate all the forum members. I'm not on the forum for a long time, but I understand that you should follow the rules, read them, here are a lot of tips, read what you like, even if you do not understand something, it's better not to go to the discussion.
Activity: 27
July 26, 2018, 05:27:07 AM
Firstly Welcome, You need to improve your Status and make token
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 05:23:59 AM
If you want to get Bitcoin, you can join different BTC payment bounty just like Konios BTC payment or you can participate in signature and social bounty or mining.

Before joining the bounty hunter or participate in making money from the market. I think the newbie should know how Bitcoin and Blockchain work. Next are other basic concepts such as altcoin, how to create wallets for different types of altcoin, exchange, volume, whale  Cheesy...
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 05:14:37 AM
As a newbie you are restricted to some certain stage or certain bounty you can participate in.
But I suggest as a newbie the best you can do is to acquire more knowledge about crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: