Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 41. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
July 25, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
I think that for beginners it is important to give time to studying information to read what people write and how to invest!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 08:06:04 AM
as a beginner you have to find a lot of information about bitcoin and you can search a lot of information on this forum or you can search the internet then find a suitable way and you can do to get bitcoin because there are many ways to do that
Activity: 854
July 25, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
This is a big lesson for those who look down on opportunities some times should learn from. For a very long time i have also been looking for opportunities that are legal on internet, immediately i got to know about crypto, i grabbed it. I have friends whom i introduced to crypto, some of the are still postponing their start date. I also pray they do not regret coming in now.
OP you can still make it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 25, 2018, 07:38:06 AM
you can participate in various bounty campaigns or get bitcoin. Also, if you have knowledge in the field of trade, you can successfully work as a trader

Trading might not be a good thing to do as a newbie. It is almost certain that they will lose money, especially in a bear market. DYOR about coins and investing might be the best way to go
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 25, 2018, 07:25:25 AM
you can participate in various bounty campaigns or get bitcoin. Also, if you have knowledge in the field of trade, you can successfully work as a trader
Activity: 672
July 25, 2018, 07:23:56 AM
Read the study do not spare your time to study constantly something new because it will in any case come in handy to you. I hope that you will listen to the advice of people and you will be able to make money in the end.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 07:21:53 AM
As a newcomer, only a good upgrade, more understanding of the digital currency world, and then have their own understanding in order to better know which aspects of the project to participate in, or do more blind, it is difficult to have a good return.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 24, 2018, 09:19:52 PM
We all started knowing nothing, or maybe not much, but as a newbie you gotta love reading and researching about crypto currency. Be patient and you gotta love what you're doing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 24, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
When I was newbie I started with a huge research about market, altcoins and bitcoin. Also I read a lot of articles about blockchain technology, mining and etc. Everything starts at first with research and study, after which you are ready to go and start trading Smiley
Activity: 202
July 24, 2018, 04:26:52 PM
As a newbie in crypto there are lots of things you can do
But I suggest you should be always online in bitcointalk
To read alot about the do and don't of crypto
That will equip you with the information you need.
Activity: 81
July 24, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
We are all started from zero, I think, most of all. All you need is a hard work, patience, discipline and you will be good. Your worst enemy in crypto are your emotions, so don't be greedy and do no let emotions get control of you.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
July 24, 2018, 04:22:37 PM
First of all getting rid of illusions that  crypto business is a field where you can easy money, it is not truth. Start wit learning information  on this forum and  take part in bounty campaigns
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Let's get started with the bounty campaign .
Get started with creating your Facebook account, twitter acc, telegram, medium, reddit .....
and you need an ETH wallet .
Read and follow the tasks of the campaign. Then you will get free BTC. At that time you can invest.
Activity: 266
July 24, 2018, 04:05:34 PM
"Learn, learn and learn it over." so said the great Lenin I think this advice can be given to newbies. Knowledge and patience is a 80% of success.
Activity: 36
July 24, 2018, 04:02:16 PM
the market is unstable, we will wait for changes, the risk will be justified by the means
Activity: 89
July 24, 2018, 03:58:23 PM
I advise you to read the forum, in different topics of the forum will prompt how to handle wallets and how you can earn on the Crypto currency
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
Improve your rank, engage yourself with reliable bounties as time goes on you will understand cryptocurrency and what it entails
Activity: 68
July 24, 2018, 03:47:43 PM
The most important thing is not to rush things, because when a person rushes at him nothing happens and as a result of the novices simply loses all his deposit, so have patience and take your time with your investments, you will always have time to invest.
Activity: 128
July 24, 2018, 03:46:11 PM
For you, if you dont want to trust any centralized exchanges or any centralized institution, you can find someone who is selling Bitcoins on localbitcoin site and you will stay anonymous for centralized authorities Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2018, 03:43:38 PM
If you are newbie you should start your cryptocurrency career with bitcoin because bitcoin is old and trusted and have a larger platform then others. Its price is also higher then that of other. I suggest signature campaign job to newbies because these are most easy way to earn money. And every cryptocurrency have their own forum. I suggest then not to try cryptocurrency investment at begging because they are risky and quite complicated. They should try other cryptocurrency related things like mining, gaming etc for better income of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: