Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 43. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 07:04:32 AM
This is an open forum where anything can be done by anyone, being a newbie doesn't limit you. Whatsoever in anyway to do anything, I know the immediate desire is to start making money as soon as possible, however as a newbie you should take your time to anaylize how the forum and learn the dos and the don'ts, get the tips on what to do and understand the cryptocurrency Market well before dipping into it,take all the advices you can get but make your. Own decisions
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 06:54:02 AM
As a beginner you need to first learn the blockchain, and at least the basics . To start with . Read the forum.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
July 23, 2018, 06:48:48 AM
As a newbie it's tough and the consequence of all the issues within this forum was that newcomers these days can't really take part in the action that is going on. Don't know if it's good or bad, but newbie accounts are very often times a problem.
Activity: 45
July 21, 2018, 01:12:49 AM
As a newbie you can't take part in in a signature campaign.You should know more information and have a hypothesis and long research about cryptocurrency and you gonna read about the rules or policies in this forum before posting or replying comments to avoid banning in this forum
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 06:24:03 PM
First of all u need to understand this market and then you need money or other coins to get BTC is a bounty program where you can make money or you can invest your money and trade on a few
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:02:09 PM
Probably the best way and the best option for you as in you may would be to study as much as you can along with trying some first steps on this market depending on what you want to do, trading or bounties.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
July 20, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
As a newbie you should observe your surrounding regards to cryptocurrency.  You should research and study on things you dont understand and you should collect information and knowledges that you can use in the future. Dont believe or dont follow the people who just want to milk you and take advantage of you. It should be your responsibility to research in some investment if they are legit or not. As a newbie you should not enter on things you dont understand thats why research 1st before you invest to avoid scam and bankruptcy.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
Invest in a project like Trufield decentralized medical records application project. This project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people in the world. Learn more at http://Trufield.com. Presale is live and open to everyone to invest. Buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 08:14:33 AM
The best advice for new members will be to read and research abundantly. Do not try to post messages and increase the number of posts in the forum, we got merit system now. Instead, they try to find answers to questions like how a good ico works, what are the best projects Smiley
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
If you want to earn cryptocurrency without investing I recommend you participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
First of all, you should look for the information which will be the base of your experience. Talk with other members of cryptomarket, I think they will be not against.
Activity: 53
July 19, 2018, 05:17:20 PM
 If total your monthly income can up to $100,000 I will change my opinion because 2-5% is enough for cryptocurrency - an investment type has high risky at the moment.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
July 19, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
If you are a newbie and you are just getting started then you should not become greedy and you should be calm and humble that you are a newbie and you should listen to the other people that got experience and always be humble enough to take lessons from them so you will not repeat their mistakes.
Activity: 38
July 19, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
This is the advice I always give to newbies:

Firstly, learn the fundamentals of blockchain and crypto. This can include becoming familiar with crypto terminology (hodl, bear market etc), identifying the main exchanges, crypto info sites (coinmarketcap), and doing daily reading into this new industry.

Secondly, realise that this is a very new industry, and thus there is no such thing as crypto trading 'experts'. Never blindly follow anyone, no matter how much success they say they have.

Thirdly, if you want to invest, never invest what you cannot afford to lose. In the end of the day, there is no way to be certain that an investment will 100 percent pay off, so only invest if you feel a loss will not hurt you.

Lastly, make your own mind up - it is your money after all and you should come to your own conclusions about a project.

Just my two cents.

Rafael Dunn
Community Manager
Energi Mine.

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine]
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-energitoken-worlds-first-reward-token-for-energy-efficiency-4629116
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:11:31 AM
When i was a newbie before, i always kept on reading in different section for me to be able to face the crypto world  with equiped of knowledge about what i wanted to do. I asked when i confused on something that i actually do not know. And now i know more than the first time i entered in this forum.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
July 19, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

As a newbie you should read more and more things about crypto , about bitcointalk.org , and how to earn / make money in here. I know what is the feeling of being a newbie in this field. It kinda wierd, and no direction but it is only in the beginning. If you want to be a bounty hunter , you should keep posting for your rank to level up . some campaigns accept junior some are not.
Activity: 87
July 19, 2018, 05:14:32 AM
I am also a newbie, I have been in cryptocurrencies since last , there months. The best advice I could give you is that research as much as you can about blockchain and the new projects that are going on. And participate in airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
July 19, 2018, 05:11:33 AM
Learn everything about bitcoin and digital money. See blockchain technology changing world economic life. crypto money trading and bounty campaigns are a new business area for low income people. The cryptographic currency sector gives you a good income
Activity: 33
July 18, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
As an amateur I propose you, Firstly you ought to accomplish information about Bitcoin.org string and crypto world. when you ought to comprehend about the crypto world. at that point you choose what would you be able to do? I believe it's a decent method to progress your future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
July 18, 2018, 01:59:38 PM
As for my opinion, a newbie should do a research first. Do not engage in trading right away. Try the faucets or small investments that is according to your research to avoid beng scammed. Build your knowledge first to prevent your money from being gone.

You can play around with some money even as a newbie, just don't make bold moves. As a rule maybe take 10% of what you are willing to invest (and lose) and trade a little bit. It also improves your understanding of things work on the trading side.
Pages:
Jump to: