Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 42. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:10:04 PM
Hey Wellcome here,Firstly you have to learn whole things about cryptocurrency.You can active in different forum and threads.Here you can learn the most important news and information about bitcoin and altcoins.As a newbie don't try to invest in crypto.Firstly gather knowledge about it otherwise you will lose your money.You can post in threads and earn activity which will help you to promote into higher level.Best of luck Bro
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
July 24, 2018, 03:01:35 PM
try to do quality post to be able to climb rank then you can participate in the various bounty campaigns , do so many airdrop as you can, then once you earn some altcoin try to make trading (attention is risky) or lending
Activity: 71
July 24, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
You can do any bounties other than the sig, only takes 6 weeks to get to Jr level anyway.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
the prospect of the project, the situation on the market and exchanges, what to say, it is necessary to decide
I recommend to you should try to see more news on this Bitcoin forum. You will see how people share it, it will interesting, then you have experience for yourself and will know the way you go .
Activity: 33
July 24, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
the prospect of the project, the situation on the market and exchanges, what to say, it is necessary to decide
Activity: 81
July 24, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
Try to enter the bounty industry, you will understand how the ICO and bounty world work and the cryptocurrency industry as a whole. I definitely recommend to enter and start as a bounty manager and then, you will decide who you want to be and how you will reach your goal (in cryptocurrency)  Cheesy
Activity: 36
July 24, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
post twice a day so you can get 14 activity 1 post is equal to 1 activity so post until you reach 30 so whenever you reach junior member start joining to the bounty campaign and more. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 11:17:25 AM
if u are newbie better to follow bitcoin talk forum and learn about cryptocurrencies and apply for bounties there after u can earn from tokens from ico companies
Activity: 65
July 23, 2018, 11:10:24 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
the necessary advice i want to share with you before get into this crypto field that you have to study thoroughly everything about Bitcoin and blockchain technology in general.
beside of that, doing some small investment is good to get familiar and practice. Research this forum is the fastest way to get what you want to do.

Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

You know that this is your right decision and you are in the right track. You are still new and you want to earn bitcoin. Well, you must join the bounty campaign. At the start you will only earn small amount of bitcoin since you are still in the lowest rank but you must work hard and earn merit and post in order to be promoted and if you're rank goes higher then you will earn more bitcoin.
Activity: 62
July 23, 2018, 09:20:27 AM
Read, and study cryptography . Without the basics, it's gonna be hard . When more or less study, you can start to invest in what do not be a small coin. To gain experience .
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 09:18:26 AM
You should try to do as much as you can campaigns and try to get some crypto trough the campaigns. Than after some time you will be able to try to earn some money into markets by trading those cryptos.
Activity: 82
July 23, 2018, 09:15:39 AM
Bitcoin is far more expensive and valuable than other crypto's that is why you can't get really free bitcoins. I suggest you to join airdrops and bounty campaigns, there you could get tokens that you can trade for bitcoin. In that way it would be easier, quite reasonable amount, free, and it's also a learning process when you are doing those coz you will later know about what is crypto by reading the tasks that is given. Goodluck and welcome to the community.
Activity: 86
July 23, 2018, 09:01:24 AM
Currently there are many virtual currency trading platform but within the scope of this article I only introduce the right two decks that you are required to register. As this will be the premise that you can participate in the virtual money market in the most reasonable way, if you like later you can register more trading floor.
Activity: 77
July 23, 2018, 08:51:20 AM
If should know mor eabout the history of not only bitcoin but the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in general. Also you gotta know what is capitalizations and how it effects on your chances to make gains, and many more things that you should know.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
I think you should first learn about the part of bitcointalk (exploration). the most important do not first join ICO (become an investor / buyer) before understanding the concept of ICO itself.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 08:24:49 AM
The most important thing for a beginner is to get and rework a huge amount of information. Your first task is to read as much as possible including this forum. Over time, when you get a basic understanding of the market, you can take part in the bounty and so on.
Activity: 162
Crypto is love, crypto is life
July 23, 2018, 07:11:08 AM
Just try to earn as much bitcoin for free as possible. Then try diversifying to other altcoins or icos which can give really high returns.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 07:10:02 AM
For me i suggest to you to do post only in the bitcoin discussion or in the altcoin discussion and don't spam in other subject or topic because maybe ban your account here in the bitcoin forum and don't post anymore like off topic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
July 23, 2018, 07:07:29 AM
I would suggest first of all to educate yourself, it is very important. Much you know much profit you get, this is the golden rule. So read news, follow profiles, follow blogs. Here is one very good for newbies: https://icoguide.com/en/blog
Pages:
Jump to: