Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 45. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
you need to go through the forum read about various topics shate your views take part in discussions maybe do some bounties or take part in airdrops get paid use the money to buy ico's then take part in trades
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 17, 2018, 06:08:40 AM
Just be patient and read a lot of articles by experts in this field, analyze yourself and only then you can invest.

They key is to learn from your mistakes of the past. You need to improve day by day to increase your chances of success further
Activity: 28
July 17, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
Just be patient and read a lot of articles by experts in this field, analyze yourself and only then you can invest.
Activity: 322
July 17, 2018, 04:22:48 AM
Welcome to the crypto world. As a newbie first you should research through google about bitcoin investments. As a beginner you should read all the blogs relevant to the cryptocurrency and you can find everything on youtube. Further as a newbie you have to follow coinmarket cap and cryptocurrency calendar. Then only you can get the idea of the cryptocurrency market movement. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
July 17, 2018, 02:56:32 AM
You can work hard to learn about blockchain related knowledge, browse forums related to Bitcoin, review and post some posts, and upgrade accounts.
There aren't many activities for newbies to participate in the bounty, so you can only enhance your knowledge and ability.
Activity: 26
July 17, 2018, 12:26:30 AM
first of all welcome! and I hope we can help you with all your questions, I'm a newcomer here too but I already have some experience in cryptos, it won't be the right time to get rich by investing only $100, but you can still make good money in this market, keep learning and researching read the rules and your efforts will be rewarded Cheesy
Activity: 128
July 17, 2018, 12:22:46 AM
Friends, you missed a chance to get rich. There is a big bull market in 2017 that has just passed, but it is not too late to join.
Because people who encrypt money are lucky
I suggest that you exchange more knowledge about your cryptocurrency with your friends. Then take a look at the market and news. You can invest while learning.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:41:34 PM
Well probably focus on your rank because rank in this platform was very important that is why focus on it before you can join some bounty campaign at least you are a junior member and the other one is have a good quality post because if your post have no sense or quality it will be remove so in order to not remove your post have a good quality of response or have a good quality on knowledge in your post that makes your answer unique and have a sense.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 04:02:38 PM
Thank you!
First, register a purse where you can send and receive coins, and secondly, register on exchanges. While studying the market, I would begin to participate in bounty, it will bring small, but still cryptocurrency.
Activity: 33
July 16, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
First of all greetings and welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies dear colleague, better to be patience and when you rank up as a junior member you can now join the bounty campaign and other campaign in the ICO on the bitcointalk itself and read posts here
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
if you have time and you are newbie for this you should read or search and explore yourself about bounty campaign and airdrop campaign always read in there white paper for sure to acurate your income!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 16, 2018, 10:12:21 AM
If you have some time as newbie, then can I suggest to do some airdrops and bounties. If you visit websites like Airdropalert.com, you can find some good airdrops who can help you to get tokens who you can sell for Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
July 16, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
As the beginner, you have to study a forum that you could gain more knowledge of investments. The most important not to panic here because there are a lot of people and even groups of people who specifically say to you that the project will fall, but they will buy your coins for pennies. Therefore you need to be steady before news.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 10:05:04 AM
I recommend joining the bounty company to get your first tokens for free. At the same time you will learn how to choose promising projects for investment.
Activity: 490
July 16, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
Before investing, you need to very seriously understand and work on your worldview, because very soon you will be deceived, this will inevitably happen, because there are a lot of scams on the market that today deceive people many times.
Activity: 364
July 16, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
Welcome to the great bitcointalk family. People come from all over the world, and you are a newbie, what do you do? First of all is to find out how the Forum works, no spam, no scams .. there are positive contributions to your community will rank higher ,,, next you will know yourself what to do
Activity: 51
July 16, 2018, 09:19:21 AM
First of all do your own research.. you can ask for someone you really know. but maybe limit it to the basics and fundamentals. never put your investments in a bitcoin involved ponzi schem.. search how to trade.. basic buy red . sell green, step by step.. research how to make TA and so fort.. always remember invest at your own risk.. Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 72
July 16, 2018, 05:23:21 AM
which is done yes only start from zero until we expect to materialize and if have better money to buy Coin and sell it in next month
Activity: 22
July 16, 2018, 05:16:44 AM
Once your rank improves you can take part in some bounties and learn more. Best to spend your time learning and then you can get involved in the scene. People can smell out someone who is selling them a poor ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 16, 2018, 05:16:28 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
before anything else. you should start on learning at first.
and see for yourself on ways how to earn bitcoin that suits you.
then i would suggest you to join some airdrops or bounty.
you could check them out at the bounty section
and wishing you luck
Pages:
Jump to: