Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 46. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
July 16, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
The easiest way to start earning is to participate in the bounty of the various projects. For this, you do not need knowledge and skills
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 04:57:44 AM
As a newbie like you be patience in crypto, you need to learn more about crypto before you put money in that.

Willing to under go in reading, researching and knowing the rules in this community.

And you have to rankup to junior member then at that time you can joined bounty campaign.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 04:52:43 AM
As a newbie it is good to be active in the community and stay updated with the new trends in the technology. Also if you have any doubts or questions you can post them here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 04:48:11 AM
The cryptocurrency is addictive, but in order to get and invest in this part, you must secure that you have enough knowledge before making a move. Because every move you make is irreversable, so better be just in your decision. Do your own research first. And make proper decision making.
Activity: 63
July 16, 2018, 03:45:04 AM
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy💐👏Great News! Guys! BlockOptions is a blockchain Binary Options Dapp running on 100% EtherZero blockchain. They are doing free airdrop😀😀😀 now! You can get 3000 BO for free by joining their telegram group!
http://www.blockoptions.com/airdrop/

https://i.imgur.com/o0PyWVR.jpg
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
July 14, 2018, 01:15:55 AM
Welcome to the world of crypto. May be your friend instructs everything about bitcoin and how you improved to make you succeed in bitcoin. I recommend that you have to dream first as your path and be patience in researching and knowing all the possibilities to be good participants. I know that you can make it to be a successful someday. Good luck!
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 01:01:54 AM
Tho today you are now a newbie anymore, i would to tell the others newbie who just came in to this crypto world not to try their luck just on bitcoin or eth. There are lots of other altcoins that would provide us a way to gain more profits rather just focusing on those 2 bignames. Especially they are cheaper in price and more total supply, i think as newbie we can start from there..
Or we can search on new released ICO, as their coins are a lot cheaper
Activity: 116
July 14, 2018, 01:00:23 AM
I can just instruct you to enhance your rank to min Jr.Member to be qualified for some compensating undertakings. Gradulaly, as and when u r rank enhances, u will be perceived for you undertakings and will be given more assignments. You can likewise join Bounty crusades after u accomplish the Jr Member level and begin acquiring cash by taking part in the battling errands. That is the thing that I can exhort for an amateur at this crossroads.
Activity: 29
July 14, 2018, 12:49:29 AM
Welcome to the forum. Active, you will get a lot of knowledge about ICO, Altcoin, Airdrop, Bounty and how to invest most effectively.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 14, 2018, 12:46:49 AM
As a newbie read as much as you can. Keep it simple. Don't follow twitter shills.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 14, 2018, 12:45:03 AM
I started earning in crypto while a newbie. Although it was not easy as most bounty campaigns did not accept newbies especially for the signature campaign, you can manage a few hundreds to thousands of dollars if only you are able to choose the right project.
That's a good suggestion but if one has the capacity to risk his money then it would be easier if he will buy and just hold.
I think nowadays we have different exchanges, both centralized and decentralized where we can buy coins or tokens that we like, but of course we need to research first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 13, 2018, 09:51:26 PM
I started earning in crypto while a newbie. Although it was not easy as most bounty campaigns did not accept newbies especially for the signature campaign, you can manage a few hundreds to thousands of dollars if only you are able to choose the right project.
Activity: 125
July 13, 2018, 09:48:37 PM
personally, I think, If you are a beginner in business. start with learning because also a lot of good or useful information that will enable you to make good money. do research on projects that will follow and we must obey the rules. do read first so no errors occur. Focus and remain patient in fighting for what you dream.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
you can deposit your money on some trusted exchangers like

https://indodax.com/

after that you can buy bitcoin (BTC) with balance of your money. so you have bitcoin to use or re-traded
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 12, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
market manipulations will be illegal soon. Best to stay clear, but I do put some money into regularly pumped coins and do pretty well setting high sell orders for good profits.

I don´t think anyone here has the required funds to actually manipulate the market of some of the important coins. P&D schemes are all about speculation. nothing wrong trying to benefit from those pumps by buying those speculative coins even though it might not be the best bet for a newcomer
Activity: 662
July 12, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
market manipulations will be illegal soon. Best to stay clear, but I do put some money into regularly pumped coins and do pretty well setting high sell orders for good profits.
copper member
Activity: 23
July 12, 2018, 03:48:19 AM
I think participating in bounty programs is a good way to earn crypto by spending just some time on making posts or translations.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 03:21:59 AM
You can ask these questions to your friends so that you can join the industry faster. You need to be familiar with this market and accumulate some investment experience. Although the current market conditions will not be as crazy as in previous years, it is still profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 03:15:41 AM
You do not need to throw everything and engage in bitcoin mining, just because your friends have earned on it. Now the market and conditions are different.The growth that was before-may not see.Learn this topic, participate in the bounty - and you will understand you need it or not.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 12, 2018, 03:12:06 AM
I guess you do not need to minning bitcoin, because the cost is expensive. to start investing also requires substantial capital as well. you just have to keep learning and start to join the bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: