Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 47. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 03:09:31 AM
The first thing you should read on the forum is to understand the main cryptocurrencies. Then depends on the availability of money. If this is the buy of the currency, engaged in mining. If there is no money, take part in bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 02:48:37 AM
As a newbie you need to understand that crypto is similar to school you graduate from one level to other you shouldn't invest yet just make research, read about crypto once you have good understand you can invest
Also interact in this forum to level up so as to participate in bounty campaign because its pays
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:38:52 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

As a newbie, you should be reading a lot about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and how it works so you can understand basic know-hows in the industry. Next is investment proper. Be ready to shell out cash if you opt to go full investment or even mining.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:31:43 AM
Welcome to join! You should first get a deeper understanding of the field of cryptocurrency. You can also browse this forum to gain more knowledge. In the early stage, I suggest that you focus on learning knowledge, don't rush to invest, and then invest when you really understand it. Not too late!
Activity: 85
July 12, 2018, 02:22:34 AM
I guidance you to peruse and read ordinary, take in the nuts and bolts of the cryptographic money, how it works, what are the most recent news and the further improvements. All together for you will choose where will you wandering on the off chance that you will intend to exchange. With respect to the discussion you should visit the meta segment and the FAQs, those thing will help you a great deal and avoid you for doing botches which may lead you to sanctions from the arbitrators of the gathering. seek this will be useful after you.
Activity: 69
July 12, 2018, 02:18:36 AM
Make great posts and frequently read the tenets and communicate with the discussion, following the advancement of the benefit of existing coins. for novice do and don't commit a substantial error, negative post about a specific coin.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 02:13:19 AM
Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.

As a newbie, youre first aim is to upgrade your status to Jr.member so that you can join bounty/signature campaign. You must maintain. 12-15 post per week and with in 3-4 weeks you can be a Jr.member. Of course you also need to do some research about crypto to be able to react the discussion with the right response of the topic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:07:35 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

In order to be efficient in your early stage of your cryptocurrency venture I suggest that you gain knowledge as much as you can asap so that you can easily discern upcoming and current good opportunities and avoid a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 01:56:50 AM
First thing you need do is to read more about altcoin and bitcoin,get an understanding of the blockchain technology.
Secondly always have the habit of contributing to whatever discussion you find that may be of help in the forum.
Finally you must work very hard to improve your rank from being a newbie to junior member so that you will be opportune to doing some bounty and blog writings that will enable you to earn more.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
July 12, 2018, 01:45:26 AM
You have to read more and more. There are a lot of information. Do not forget about online courses, the most of them free of charge. So, when you have enough information it would be better to find a serious course about cryptocurrency and visit it. It will help you to systematize your knowledge.
Activity: 128
July 12, 2018, 01:44:37 AM
Welcome to join, friends! As a newbie I think it's very important to be familiar with this market and accumulate enough trading experience. You can exchange some knowledge about the blockchain with your successful friend, and you can also learn a lot in this forum. knowledge. I hope that you can succeed.
Activity: 42
July 12, 2018, 01:38:46 AM
Well read the topic and their answer and in this way you will learn how this world works and also join some bounties and ICO when you reached junior member on this forum because there are some ICO that do not let newbie to join in and read some pinned posts
Activity: 336
July 12, 2018, 01:34:53 AM
Find a good prize manager, and after that you must answer their claims.
Learn the soil of the cryptographic world in these forums.
And in case you want to get help, join the free tokens. To begin with, you have to recognize everything about the crypto currency, during this time you are looking for the best crypto currency. Secondly, you go for long-term investment benefits and purchase intentions. In the end, almost everyone gets up to the best purchase project, which meets the need for a true and future generation.
These luggage are based on my personal experiment, as a consequence, it is likely that this is not necessarily for you.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 12, 2018, 01:21:13 AM
Well, At first when I am just starting in crypto I always watching on YouTube what crypto currency is, Bitcointalk forum also helps me to understand some words about crypto. I also love reading some thread here, it helps me a lot and I always gain knowledge day by day. I hope it helps this to motivate you  Wink
Activity: 266
July 12, 2018, 01:18:59 AM
as a newbie you should read some forums here for you to have an idea in this kind of industry and try to rank up at least jr.member and you can participate in any bounty or signature campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 01:12:22 AM
If you want to earn bitcoin go for altcoins first..When it comes to altcoins you need to do your research because this is the wild wild west. If you found a project you believe in check out if you can join their bounty program to earn free coins that way. Each campaigns have different criteria so make sure you following their rules to be qualified.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 01:00:46 AM
First of all you should study this forum, be active, reply and post to increase the rank of your account, also you should  join  bounty campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,  Blog, Telegram. It isn't difficul to participate in them, it's interesting.
Activity: 39
July 11, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
I think there is much you can do in this forum. Maybe by reading and learning what is BitCoin or Altcoin? Which I am still learning too. After that you may be able to participate in this forum such as airdrop, bounty campaigns, signature campaigns, translations and more that will allow you to be rewarded with coins or tokens according to which program you are participating in. After that you can sell it and exchange it to Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
July 11, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
As a beginner, I would be luminous to raise my rank on the forum, because the more rank, the more money you can have. So the main thing is to wait and learn how to earn money on the crypto currency
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
You can put your hands on gift tasks and possibly a valid airdrop. Both are excellent for beginners especially if you do not have the capital to start. You will start gaining Crypto experience from both bounty and airdrops. And you can knowledge and new friends to exchange experiences in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: