Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 82. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 10:53:09 PM
Now you are a junior member, dude. Already many users here who provide input. You just run it. Just like me, who is struggling in a world like this. Maybe you can share, your experience for several months, what have you done, how many bitcoin you have produced?
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 10:33:37 PM
Study this forum and you will find answers to all your questions. And I ask you, do not go to trading immediately. This seems like an easy way to earn money, but it's not.

thats right sir, many newbie like me simple think to earn money from bitcoin through bounty campaign, but its not easy like i see, its hard and will face scam project that can make us newbie dissapointed. Grin
Activity: 17
April 21, 2018, 10:30:10 PM
I always suggest to newbies read a lot about crypto because there is too many different ways of thinking and you can create your own opinion by searching. And joining bounty campaigns is good way to start, I did it like that.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 21, 2018, 02:07:52 PM
It is never too late for the crypro world, corrections are the best time to buy, people who bought from last dip are already in good profit, as a newbie you should learn about the crypto world and community and learn the ways to make decent money with crypto currencies.
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
April 21, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
Study this forum and you will find answers to all your questions. And I ask you, do not go to trading immediately. This seems like an easy way to earn money, but it's not.
Without knowing, not understanding, nothing should be done. The forum is a huge library. Get knowledge first. It does not take time to earn money. Trading without knowledge will be repeatedly losses you property. The opposite will be contrary to the undesirable damage.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
April 21, 2018, 01:30:52 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 21, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
maybe this thread already from last year but I will still give a suggestion for all new member join and who want to make a profit on this forum. beforehand diligently read, about the rules in this forum and understand first about this forum. then you can look for bounty or airdrop or also can join trading and mining. good luck friends
Activity: 65
April 21, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
If you are a Newbie you should read a lot of information on this forum. It helps me very much. I spend at least 1 hour per day studying and reserching. At first you can join social media campaign, follow rules and get some profit.
Apparently reading the forum has not passed in vain. Tell me how you got a few merit points to your new account.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
April 21, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
now for the newcomers hard time because they need to make unrealistic efforts in order to raise their accounts on the forum, so try and I also need a lot more booty of work)
Activity: 88
April 21, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
The need for newbies is knowledge, enough factor is cautious. Each time and every coin needs different knowledge and caution.
Activity: 52
April 20, 2018, 09:38:16 AM
eah, always... all do not time, ICO, airdrop, bounty hunting... He began to study and engage when the peak has passed, just bad luck!
Activity: 129
April 20, 2018, 09:34:52 AM
Welcome to this world. Better than late than never. First to do is to learn, we keep on learning if we never stop ourselves to learn. Make more research and that's it.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:21:40 AM
Read a lot on this forum yoy can learn about it by just reading them and also answering some question on the forum you can go to marketplace to get some profits by doing some advertising and some sort of stuff
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 20, 2018, 05:37:56 AM
As a newbie you should be very careful and make sure to pace yourself when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies. Do research and get educated, never invest in something you know absolutely nothing about, familiarize yourself with the market and the charts. Beware of scammers and ICOs which are just straight up scams and remember, never invest more than you are willing to lose into the market.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
At first, just study the market, watch the graphs of coins from the TOP10. You should see the pattern and some features of each coin. Read the news and chats.
I agree, and at the same time improve your account, as a newbie you can't do much more
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:31:08 AM
digital currencies in the world platform as a newbie primarily to follow a certain period of time to learn how to work. Technically, you should create your own strategy. maybe you can find the bounty accepting the newbie.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 04:24:28 AM
At first, just study the market, watch the graphs of coins from the TOP10. You should see the pattern and some features of each coin. Read the news and chats.
Activity: 294
April 20, 2018, 02:21:57 AM
As a newbie who aspires to excel in this industry, one should fill his own cup with lots of knowledge by reading and asking the experts then be patient and work hard.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 02:17:23 AM
To study the market. Read the books. Follow the course kriptovalyut. See the experts. For 1 year you need to try not to lose money here.
Activity: 76
April 20, 2018, 02:12:49 AM
You can learn bitcoin, and there are several ways to help you can learn bitcoin. for the first, read some article about bitcoin on google sites or you can watch a lot of tutorials bitcoin on the YouTube site. and then, to find information about bitcoin you can ask to people who are familiar with bitcoin, besides that, you can further deepen your knowledge about bitcoin through this forum. in this forum there are many experiences and knowledge who share by many people in this forum.

Pages:
Jump to: