Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 83. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 01:56:52 AM
You should be embraced first the bitcoin world you must study  or read a lot of information about it to be able to overcome your ignorance  and be familiar what is happening to the bition. After that you always active to bitcoin forum your answer should be knowledgeable enough and dont post that is none sense
sooner your rank will level up and you will be a Junior member and this is the right time to join projects that accepted Junior member both signature and social media campaign. If you are Jr. Member you should be responsible to do your task and submit your report before or on time on the date required of the projects you joined. Check your spreadsheet if the management gave you stake or not, if not inform the management /moderator or check your report maybe you got mistake to your task.
Good luck! And welcome to the bitcoin world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
When I was entered the field the first fear I had was FOMO, Fear Of Missing Out. I made losses due to that by getting panic when I miss a hype. Study the basic concepts in crypto currency, trading, and network wherver possible to keep your knowledge updated.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:42:26 AM
As a newbie familiarize yourself on the terms that they are using reading a lot will help you much so that you can relate on what they are talking about in the forum,  spend time in reading to  increase your knowledge so that you will not be left behind.
Activity: 57
April 20, 2018, 01:41:16 AM
You can learn bitcoin, and there are several ways to help you can learn bitcoin. for the first, read some article about bitcoin on google sites or you can watch a lot of tutorials bitcoin on the YouTube site. and then, to find information about bitcoin you can ask to people who are familiar with bitcoin, besides that, you can further deepen your knowledge about bitcoin through this forum. in this forum there are many experiences and knowledge who share by many people in this forum.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 01:38:40 AM
As a newbie, you have to learn more. you can learn from others who have already jumped or you can read and read articles on google, or watch tutorials on youtube.
to change the status of your newbie must also be active in this forum, from this forum is also a lot of knowledge shared by many people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 01:35:17 AM
For a newbie, learning is the most important, whether it is learning how to use the wallet of each cryptocurrency, learning how to trade cryptos.
The most important thing is to learn how to get a variety of latest news and add it to use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 20, 2018, 01:32:09 AM
If you are a Newbie you should read a lot of information on this forum. It helps me very much. I spend at least 1 hour per day studying and reserching. At first you can join social media campaign, follow rules and get some profit.
Activity: 47
April 20, 2018, 01:24:09 AM
I am also a beginner in this forum, then what I will do is learn a lot from the other members, so that my experience in the world crypto increasing. all this I do in order to realize my dream and become a successful member through this forum, because there are many ways to make money in crypto like bounty, airdrop, trading, invest ICO and others. hopefully I can pursue it correctly.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 01:12:25 AM
Welcome to the world of crypto currency. First there is no easy way to get bitcoin. If you like, You can start investing on it or mining but that involves a big capital. But of you want to earn bitcoin without even investing, Then this is the right place to start, Since you are just a newbie rank you can go with join the airdrop/bounty but with your rank now its hard to join them. But just patience for 1month to reach jr.member or full member then you can join with then.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 12:56:18 AM
Welcome, man! as a newbie you should increase knowledge about crypto so much to read and learn. You can find out all the information in this forum, everything is here. You can buy bitcoin at a trading site. Surely in your country has a bitcoin trading site. Make a wallet address first if you want to buy bitcoin. Try a trade simulator if you are interested.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
April 20, 2018, 12:50:50 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Well my advise is to read each topic here and learned something from it. There are lots of topics about bitcoins and of how to be a part of it in this forum. Try to red for that and then comments on each topic you feel interest to read so that you can rank up high and you can join campaigns.
Good advice, by the way. Well, I mean, joining a company that's going to pay you btc is a very good idea...My friend worked for one of those companies last year, and he pays $ 350 a month in eth. he earned a 1.5 eth for 2 months, the most interesting is that it is almost a couple of months became 3 times more expensive! This can be used.
Activity: 231
April 20, 2018, 12:50:33 AM
Read the whole of this forum, find out what are you going to do. It is better for you to start looking for real job while learning about crypto. Find out what is your passion, if you have passion in here then work for it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 12:48:13 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

First focus on getting the rules of these forums to avoid negative experience to your account and to others. You gradually notice that as you participate in various discussions around the site you will also improve your account ranking and knowledge to cryptocurrency in which both will open you to the said opportunities so that you can be successful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 12:47:32 AM
If you have the money buy coins and hold it and wait for the price to go up again. You can also join bounty campaigns available in this forum. But before you join any bounty campaign try to broaden your knowledge first of this technology.
Activity: 80
April 20, 2018, 12:46:52 AM
As a newbie, there's a lot of bounty campaign that you can participate in. You will just have to check ,read and understand there rules and regulations before enrolled in the bounty program. As a newbie, you can participate in bounty campaign like facebook, telegram and twitter. And you can also invest in any Altcoin of your choice.
Activity: 201
April 20, 2018, 12:39:11 AM
Before joining here in bitcoin, you must know how bitcoin generate its fund so that you'll not be scammed, also if you want to earn this, you must not be afraid of being scammed also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 20, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
You can join airdrops and try some bounties and have some capital over them without using your own fiat.
Activity: 9
April 20, 2018, 12:27:30 AM
Try to learn the vert basic things in cyptocurrencies,start from the abbreviation of the words that we are using in the forum.Second focus on what you want to do,trading ,mining, or ICO investments, most importantly dont stop what you are doing because you will not succeed if you are going to do nothing,you shouldnt be losing your hope when you fail,try and try until you succeed.
Activity: 183
April 20, 2018, 12:10:06 AM
You can read everything pinned in the Beginners and Help thread because all of those will become helpful for you to grow in this forum greatly and not cause anyone trouble. There are a lot of Alternate coins campaign that offer newbies a chance to gain something.
Activity: 78
April 20, 2018, 12:04:08 AM
Welcome to the crypto world. As a newbie learn first, explore yourself, read and understand well what is crypto all about. Also participate in forum to rank your self as jr.member so that you can join in bounties were you can be rewarded with your hard work. And in crypto there's future in here, just be patience my friend!!
Pages:
Jump to: