Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 88. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 07:21:59 AM
The best way for me, if was a newbie, would be something like this: I decide to put from 2% to 5% of my monthly earning to cryptocurrencies. I download mobile app (according to you location) that allows you to invest directly from your account. Or, for example, invest your coffee money to crypto. It is possible to start with small sums.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 07:19:21 AM
You read and do many research about cryptocurrencies. If you are new in this forum, there are threads here about Bitcoin and Altcoins. This forum is very informative and you will learn alot here. Just read the rules and follow. Opinions are everywhere so take time to do your own research.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
As a newbie, i think we should do some research, read more and understand about bitcoin. Be active here in forum, reply and participate in the forums to become a jr.member rank to join in any bounty and signature campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 04:35:45 AM
Best thing for newbies is to invest in bitcoin if they afford. It is better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum and not in other coins at least until they learn about them and they research to make sure the coins are good
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
April 04, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
You may want to learn things as a newbie and progress to more difficult topics. So all you have to do is to read the threads that is related to it. The forum home page contains the main topics and subtopics to choose. If you want mining you can also search and read all the topics in this forum about mining. There are also other topics where you can earn bitcoin, you might be interested as well so try to open it. Just explore and make some friends maybe they can guide you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
For beginners, I think that they have to remain at this forum long enough that they had more experience and also knowledge of bitcoin and virtual currency. He has a lot of knowledge to offer you to beginners. You can get to a campaign on social networks while you publish here to wait for ranging of your account to the younger member where you can get to signature campaigns.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 03:05:35 AM
If you do not have capital, write a blog primarily because of low rank and participate in social media awards to make capital
Activity: 42
April 04, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 316
April 04, 2018, 02:58:18 AM
As a newbie you better do to study everything in crypto investing ICO's Bounties or even blogging and social media campaign also youtube,but remember that earning is not your first priority.if you have some skills for trading and that good too.
Activity: 29
April 04, 2018, 02:52:36 AM
You should try investing on ICO. It is more promising i guess Cheesy any way welcome Smiley
Activity: 156
April 03, 2018, 07:43:09 PM
Welcome to the bitcoin, now you can start your investments and start buying coins so that you can sale coin in higher price, but if your talking about here in bitcoin forum you have to start ranking up so that you can join bounty campaign and get paid.
Activity: 193
April 03, 2018, 07:24:23 PM
Make a 31 post in any thread to go up your rank to Jr. Member, but don't do it in single day. When i was a newbie i answered in off topics to rank up easily. After you become Jr. Member you can in every bounty to gain stakes.
If you have a lot of followers on Twitter and friends in Facebook you can join social campaign...
Goodluck..
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 03, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
I'm like a newbie here in the world of crypto I also do not know what I know about what to do and how to run bitcoin but despite not being tested on it I asked my friend to be trained of bitcoin and I've also researched, that's a youtube watch so I know what I can do as a novice you can even do as I do maybe somehow you get little knowledge of crypto currencies.

youtube videos is a good start. Reading in this forum and some books are also available to get a basic knowledge
Activity: 257
April 02, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
welcome to the world of Bitcoin or the world of cryptocurrency, all you need to do is to read it in bitcoin forum and you know a lot about bitcoin, how to get bitcoin, how you can work in BTC. in the forum there's a lot to learn just to be patient, if you want to know just ask a bitcoin forum and they will help you.
Activity: 89
April 02, 2018, 06:40:01 AM
I'm like a newbie here in the world of crypto I also do not know what I know about what to do and how to run bitcoin but despite not being tested on it I asked my friend to be trained of bitcoin and I've also researched, that's a youtube watch so I know what I can do as a novice you can even do as I do maybe somehow you get little knowledge of crypto currencies.
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 11:28:32 AM
Better to learn crypto trading and try to get news about the cryptocurrency. A good source of finding news about cryptocurrency would be social media platforms, I would not rely on Facebook that much as Twitter provides a more professional environment and is used frequently by people of high following in the society personally so this creates the probability that news here will be more occurring and more popular.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 29, 2018, 10:49:03 AM
There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin at the present time. You can dig the mine, you can invest, trade it. Besides, you can join the bonus campaign, which is the free and endless source of Bitcoin. However, I recommend staying in the forum longer to be able to have more experience and understanding of it.

But to be honest, it´s not very profitable right now to mine them.
Activity: 126
March 26, 2018, 02:47:01 AM
Take any lessons that are available in this forum. Not just about how to earn bitcoin from signcamp or the like. But more to the knowledge the real world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 340
March 26, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
Welcome. Your first account must be Jr member in order to follow bounty in this forum. Before that you should have a wallet to save your coins later.
Activity: 512
March 26, 2018, 02:00:46 AM
There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin at the present time. You can dig the mine, you can invest, trade it. Besides, you can join the bonus campaign, which is the free and endless source of Bitcoin. However, I recommend staying in the forum longer to be able to have more experience and understanding of it.
Yes you are right, so many ways to earn so if you are a newbie there is no exemption that you will gonna earn here, for sure you will earn for as long as you will take the risk to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: