Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 87. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 05:20:36 AM
The first thing a newbie should do in this forum is learn how to post comments, about ratings, merits and rules in this forum. Also increase the knowledge of cryptocurrency. Do not forget to create an adress wallet. If you want to get bitcoin you can buy it on a trading site or you can participate in bounty to get a token that can be exchanged into bitcoin.

Welcome and good luck  Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
As a beginner I need to learn from seniors. Because there are still many things I do not know, a lot of reading and discussion is the best way I need to do. Understand and understand about the meaning of cryptocurrency, bitcoin, altcoin, and others .a great forum for me to work and get results from what I post.
Activity: 94
April 11, 2018, 04:44:29 AM
Do as much reading, learning, searches, etc as possible.when you do read enough to want to buy something and get started there are plenty of inexpensive coins/tokens listed that if you were to invest a very minimal amount (less than $1) such as SUB, XVG, CND... you would have the beginnings of a nice little portfolio started! But either way you have to study and learn a bit first!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 04:36:02 AM
As a beginner learning about bitcoin is needed because it takes a long time if you want to try to invest good and true.In addition,if you want to get bitcoin the way that often done someone is to follow various bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 11, 2018, 04:23:03 AM
It is always very difficult to start from scratch. Moreover, the market has been developing for a long time. I think that you need to start with training. The network has a lot of information about the crypto market. Well and certainly to try to earn the first money in bounty campaigns.

bounty camapigns are a good start since the only thing you invest is time. easier to see the value drop without hard earned money in it
Activity: 156
April 10, 2018, 07:27:59 AM
As a newbie, you should take care and not let emotions control you. Do research, read up as much as you can on coins that you want to invest in and don't let all the hype get to you. Lastly, never forget to never invest more than you can afford to lose. Goodluck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:07:17 AM
Try to find a few bounty companies and get their coins. You can start investing in new interesting ICO. You can also start with airdrops and the referral system
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 07:04:11 AM
It is always very difficult to start from scratch. Moreover, the market has been developing for a long time. I think that you need to start with training. The network has a lot of information about the crypto market. Well and certainly to try to earn the first money in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 06:57:55 AM
There is actually a lot to do for new ones in the digital money world. maybe if you do good research you can find yourself in the signature campaign. this way you can win money too.
Activity: 462
April 10, 2018, 06:54:26 AM
First, you need to learn a lot from here and get some knowledge about joining a altcoins. Second, you need the patience and enduring that day of waiting for your money to receive. Third, if you experience scam, don't be sad about that because they are many good bounties out there that can really pay you.
Activity: 82
April 10, 2018, 06:40:13 AM
Check this site out!
My Crypto Guide
Definitely has what you’re looking for and other information that helped me get started.
Activity: 172
April 08, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
I AM ADITYA FROM INDIA . I AM A NEWBIE . MY COUSIN INVITED ME TO JOIN HIM .  HE WAS DOING SOMETHING ON HIS LAPTOP . HE WAS WRITING A POST ON BITCOINTALK . HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING ABOUT BITCOIN AND MADE MY ACCOUNT ON IT . HE TOLD ME TO  WRITE 2 POST ON BITCOIN TALK AFTER EVERY HOURS IN A DAY . NOT MORE THAN TWO IN A DAY AND AFTER 1 HOURS GAP . WE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 20 POSTS TO BECOME A JR. MEMBER . THE SECOND IS ABOUT MERITS . WE SHOULD PRODUCE  QUALITY POST SO THAT SOMEONE SHARES HIS MERITS WITH US .    
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 06:54:38 AM
What to do as a newbie is that you need to post and raise rank and join the bounty to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
newbie should need a lot of knowledge to learn,you can start your investments with small amount money ,if you loose ,don't worry ,it's normal ,i think you already learn something from it .
Activity: 196
April 07, 2018, 03:44:56 PM
Analyze the company.  Choose a good bounty.  Do them and get a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 07, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
Being newbie you should understand that without skills and knowledge about crypto you are bad, so just start learning and reciving skills in one sphere like trading for expample.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
The best way for me, if was a newbie, would be something like this: I decide to put from 2% to 5% of my monthly earning to cryptocurrencies. I download mobile app (according to you location) that allows you to invest directly from your account. Or, for example, invest your coffee money to crypto. It is possible to start with small sums.
2% to 5% of your monthly income for cryptocurrency investment is a small ratio for investing into something. If total your monthly income can up to $100,000 I will change my opinion because 2-5% is enough for cryptocurrency - an investment type has high risky at the moment. But if that amount just 20-50$ for investing in cryptocurrency, I think you should to raise that amount up to at least $100 for every month.
Activity: 111
April 06, 2018, 07:02:00 AM
I will definitely a fun journey my friend, at first earning your first bitcoin within a year would seem impossible but as you spend time in the forum and gather more knowledge by participating in various thread new opportunities to earn will surely follow. Like when your rank increases and contributing to discussions diligently will earn you merits which will make you qualified to join bounty campaigns where you can earn tokens for yours to trade to bitcoin or to other altcoins.
Activity: 392
April 04, 2018, 08:16:28 AM
as a beginner you can learn about bitcoin by reading some thread here and you can get bitcoin by following some bounty here
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
As a newcomer, only a good upgrade, more understanding of the digital currency world, and then have their own understanding in order to better know which aspects of the project to participate in, or do more blind, it is difficult to have a good return
Pages:
Jump to: