Pages:
Author

Topic: What supplements or vitamins you are taking to stay fit and healthy? - page 2. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 759
Merit: 15
After doing sports, I do jogging you sweat a lot and lose mineral salts I replenish them by drinking supradin or polase which are precisely mineral salt supplements
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Im still taking mangosteen capsule. I added sodium ascorbate immune pro to help boost my immune system and be energetic everyday. Of course more water intake with healthy diet and exercise.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Aside from my maintenance meds, I take multi-vitamins and vitamin C on a daily basis. But in order to stay fit and healthy, I know that I need to find time to exercise more and follow a healthy diet too, since I'm hypertensive.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Fish Oil & Magnesium
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
snip~
thanks for the heads up buddy,yeah i am searching as well over the internet what would be the best natural fertilizer since all i want is organic,but if you have some idea i would be pleased if you share as well budz.

but the plan is to have a healthier and safest veggies and fruits in my own house.
https://theecologist.org/2011/may/20/five-bestnatural-and-organic-fertilisers

This article explain what are the best organic fertilizer for kitchen gardening.

Cool,i have missed your reply for half year lol.

At least now i may consider changing or adding in what i am using.

There are some of it that i have learned lately but there are others that new to my knowledge.

Thanks mate.
Activity: 71
I don 't take any supplements or vitamins.
Activity: 5
Hydro-soluble turmeric
Water and fat-soluble CoQ10
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
All of them. Some help me to die. Others help me to live. They kinda balance out in the middle, and I'm the same as before.

Try Sisel - https://sisel.net/en/.

Cool
Activity: 50
I take multivitamins and eat enough fresh fruits. This helps my immune system to be more persistent and I can easily handle stress
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
If you have specific issues then there are specific supplements that can help, but as far as the most general benefits, I have been told by some knowledgeable people that the top three supplements to take are:

Curcumin
CoQ-10
Magnesium
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Nope, I don't take any vitamins or supplements. I eat vegetables all of the time and with fruits as well. I think that I don't have to take any of them at these moments because what I eat is supervised by my wife.

The nutrients that the foods we're taking is okay for my body and I guess I'm not yet into that point of needing it.

There are people that due to the hectic pace of the everyday life they don't have time to eat healthy or cook healthy.
That's why supplements are needed. I think that a multivitamin is not a bad idea to get in the morning. It can be consumed as drinking a juice.
Yes, I understand the situation of those people. Well, I guess I'm very lucky to have the woman of my life that's very hands-on with our foods.

But isn't that too much intake of multi-vitamins and supplements is bad for our health?

Indeed you are very lucky. Especially, when you don't have to cook anything.
I don't think that it is too much intake. Of course you have to keep a balance to your diet and your supplements - if you don't eat good enough supplements are going to be harmful for your body.
There are soft supplements that are for woman or children - if someone is afraid of using the strong ones they can use the soft ones.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
snip~
thanks for the heads up buddy,yeah i am searching as well over the internet what would be the best natural fertilizer since all i want is organic,but if you have some idea i would be pleased if you share as well budz.

but the plan is to have a healthier and safest veggies and fruits in my own house.
https://theecologist.org/2011/may/20/five-bestnatural-and-organic-fertilisers

This article explain what are the best organic fertilizer for kitchen gardening.
I believe that the best supplement one could possible take is green vegetables, in my country vegetables and fruits are in plentiful supply and the best part of it all is they they are very cheap, even cheaper than most meals so I eat plenty of vegetables and fruits on a daily basis, additionally, I make natural ginger and garlic juice that I drink on a daily basis as well, I am not much of a fan of exercises so I eat healthy instead.
Green vegetables are good but chances of finding vegetables which has no fertilizers used to grow it up,when you said its cheaper then I assume people use fertilizer to grow the things much faster.For healthier life grow veggies on your backyard then you can feel the difference.
thats why now i am taking  seminars about urban farming since here in city its harder to have enough space for gardening so my best options is organic foods specially for veggies.

i am now on my 4rth day for the 7 days seminars and after that i can start farming in my roof top and have my own veggies in 2 to 5 months.
It will be good and healthy but don't forget to have natural fertilizers for your roof top vegetable farming or else it may not grow as what it supposed to be and also may not have the vitamins as well.

I believe that the best supplement one could possible take is green vegetables, in my country vegetables and fruits are in plentiful supply and the best part of it all is they they are very cheap, even cheaper than most meals so I eat plenty of vegetables and fruits on a daily basis, additionally, I make natural ginger and garlic juice that I drink on a daily basis as well, I am not much of a fan of exercises so I eat healthy instead.
Green vegetables are good but chances of finding vegetables which has no fertilizers used to grow it up,when you said its cheaper then I assume people use fertilizer to grow the things much faster.For healthier life grow veggies on your backyard then you can feel the difference.
thats why now i am taking  seminars about urban farming since here in city its harder to have enough space for gardening so my best options is organic foods specially for veggies.

i am now on my 4rth day for the 7 days seminars and after that i can start farming in my roof top and have my own veggies in 2 to 5 months.
It will be good and healthy but don't forget to have natural fertilizers for your roof top vegetable farming or else it may not grow as what it supposed to be and also may not have the vitamins as well.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nope, I don't take any vitamins or supplements. I eat vegetables all of the time and with fruits as well. I think that I don't have to take any of them at these moments because what I eat is supervised by my wife.

The nutrients that the foods we're taking is okay for my body and I guess I'm not yet into that point of needing it.

There are people that due to the hectic pace of the everyday life they don't have time to eat healthy or cook healthy.
That's why supplements are needed. I think that a multivitamin is not a bad idea to get in the morning. It can be consumed as drinking a juice.
Yes, I understand the situation of those people. Well, I guess I'm very lucky to have the woman of my life that's very hands-on with our foods.

But isn't that too much intake of multi-vitamins and supplements is bad for our health?
Activity: 41
Mostly natural vitamins, vegetables and fruits, but recently, due to the long time at the computer, I began to drink vitamins for the eyes, so that they would be less tired of the monitor.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: