Pages:
Author

Topic: What supplements or vitamins you are taking to stay fit and healthy? - page 6. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?

Right now i am taking vitamin C to protect myself from airborne viruses and also Vitamin E to have a healthy and brighter skin.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I use vitamin c and fish oil
Activity: 11
Nutracare Vitamin C 1000 Time Release
Activity: 47
I take (and have for years) the multivitamin Alive max daily, threre whole-food based vitamin (not synthetic) so there the best kind for ur body.. plus in this one I take it has a Organic Mushroom mycelium blend, energy&endurance blend, digestive enzzyme blend and a cardio blend + orchard fruits/garden veggies.
It's a great product, always feel good and energetic and wake up less groggy Wink
Activity: 8
vitamin C and Meiji Collagen. I'm thinking of taking IV gluta. Is it considered as supplement?it's an anti oxidant. Huh
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Fish Oil, C and E.

But i eat a lot of fruits.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
None. Just have a healthy routine and healthy diet.
You can get everything you need in the food.
Activity: 243
Merit: 251
I sometimes take vitamin C, E and Fish Oil. Mainly for health purposes. Also drink coffee regularly, if that counts Grin
Activity: 4
I take Sodium Ascorbate+Zinc (Immunpro) 500mg/10mg every morning and Vitamin B Complex+ Iron+ Buclizine Hydrochloride (Appebon with Iron Capsule) before bedtime.
When waking up in the morning i'll drink 1glass of water.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
I'm taking a local bran vitamins called Propolis.
It really helps me to stay fit and healthy
Activity: 8
I'm taking in B complex, multivitamins and collagen on a daily basis.

Same here, I'm also taking collagen. It's good for the skin, hair, joints and bones. Before, I can't bear the pain on my knees, now the pain's gone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
I'm taking in B complex, multivitamins and collagen on a daily basis.
Activity: 47
I do take vitamin C only for protection against viral viruses.
Activity: 2
I take multivitamins plus minerals, vitamin c & e and calcium supplements.
Activity: 16
Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?

i read multi-vitamins actually do nothing, so i stopped taking them.
Activity: 2
I take Solgar's VM-75 or V-2000 if I don't find the first. It helps a lot You can feel the difference primarily on how tired you don't feel if you take it. Secondarily, I have noticed better vision, healthier skin and other internal physical functions.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
1. Protein
2. Creatine
3. Mutivitamins

After I workout or do some lifting I do drink some protein shakes and eat some protein bars. If I do get the chance of waking up early I do some jogging and morning cardio and take some creatine before doing so for it helps in performance and it enhances overall muscle function. Multi-vitamins are your quick daily dose of vitamins needed to pump up your day and some of them are cheap which is nice. Exercise regularly and eat healthy to stay fit and healthy.
Activity: 406
I am taking glutamine to ease the stress and also vitamin C as protection from colds and cough
Activity: 14
I take vitamin C and E
Pages:
Jump to: