Pages:
Author

Topic: What supplements or vitamins you are taking to stay fit and healthy? - page 7. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 500
I only take so called fruits and vegetables  Shocked
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Vitamin C is very good, but do not consume too much
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
I take creatine, hmb, and other amino acids. I forgot arginin, that one is really important. Whey, of course. L-carnitine not, that didn`t work for me.
But all of this stuff only makes sense, if you make sports.
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?

Cocaine. It gives me speed and energy.

Dihydrogen monoxide (solvent)

I heard that can kill you. You should be careful about that.

I take Multi-vitamins, L-Arginine, & Caffeine pills (200mg) < I cut out all energy drinks + coffee out of my diet. 

I take Nitraflex by GAT for pre workout, Amino acids & Whey for protein! 

Grin

Doesn't drink coffee, no time for that, just take some caffeine straight up. I like your style, we should hang out.

PS: In all the seriousness tho, I don't think you need any extra vitamins. Just eat healthy and that will be the best for you. Vitamins are usually taken multiple times their recommended dosage and even tho it is usually not very harmful, there is no need for that and sometimes people actually experience health issues (like death) when they take vitamins that aren't well tested. There have been cases of some American football player, I think, that died from taking some not very well tested and widely commercially available vitamin pills or something.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am taking L-Carnitine and I run 3 times week, results are really impressive. Lost 8 kilos in a month.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Myльтивитaмины  и пpoбиoтики.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dihydrogen monoxide (solvent)
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I take Multi-vitamins, L-Arginine, & Caffeine pills (200mg) < I cut out all energy drinks + coffee out of my diet. 

I take Nitraflex by GAT for pre workout, Amino acids & Whey for protein! 

Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?
Pages:
Jump to: