Pages:
Author

Topic: What supplements or vitamins you are taking to stay fit and healthy? - page 3. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 270
I believe that the best supplement one could possible take is green vegetables, in my country vegetables and fruits are in plentiful supply and the best part of it all is they they are very cheap, even cheaper than most meals so I eat plenty of vegetables and fruits on a daily basis, additionally, I make natural ginger and garlic juice that I drink on a daily basis as well, I am not much of a fan of exercises so I eat healthy instead.
Activity: 266
Merit: 88
I eat fish oil and vitamin B12 and B9
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Something which is artificially made have side effects in long run so you have to follow the proper diet and get the required vitamins for your body to keep it healthy but if you want to be fit then its kind of sad story you have to workout everyday at least cardio if you don't want abs and muscles but only with diet we are not going to be healthy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?

Yes I take multi vitamins everyday in the morning before I work to help my body actuve while I am working, aside from the multi vitamin I take I alsi use food supplements for my work oht in the gym to make stronger amd fit body.
Activity: 153
Merit: 23
Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Calcium
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
you should take multivitamins in combination with various minerals.
Take less carbohydrate diet and have high fiber diet (fruit, vegetables, dry fruits etc).
Try to add ginseng or Omega 3 6 9 in your diet.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?
I don’t take any these days but I am in purely no carbohydrates diet and also no sweets that’s what you called keto diet and with exercise and self discipline
Activity: 980
Merit: 62

Personally, the only supplement which I take is Magnesium.
I take one every night and it helps my muscles being relaxed and it helps me a lot to get asleep and full up my batteries for the next day.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I take a lot... I like some vitamin complexes and different supplements like fish oil
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
all natural. there is enough of all in healthy natural food.
from my experience it is important to really eat diversified, kind of same like with investment
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Im currently taking food supplement it was made of mangosteen recommended by my friend.

I've been taking it for 2 years now, its good for the immune system.

Actually I decided to take this supplement after I was diagnosed with thyroid problem and it helps me a lot since im always energized.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
My doctor suggests me CDR (that's a brand might not available in your country). She said it has a complete vitamin composition. I have complained about the weak body, easily tired, and my back hurt (I work in front of the computer all day long). After I take the supplement, I feel better. I also always remind myself to eat enough vegetables and fruits.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4

Omega -3, calcium and magnesium ( cuz I drink a lot of coffee so I need those macroelements Cheesy ) and of course Vitamin C!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Thank you for the thread! I have been looking for some good and trusted vitamins too, and I still don't know which brand to choose
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If what you are after is to keep yourself fit and healthy, vitamins and supplements should be the last things in your checklist. You will be better served by doing the following diligently - keep your whole body exercised and keep it well rested everyday. Watch what you eat, food has a purpose, not just keep your body satiated. Protein, carbs, fats, fibers, vitamins and minerals all play a role in keeping your body in tiptop shape. Then learn how to keep stress at bay because stress is a killer. Lastly but not least, keep a healthy relationship with the people around you. Having good friends around is great in keeping one healthy.
Activity: 24
I just have glutamine and vit C only and sometimes vit D and K
Activity: 32
Take pills having multivitamin, L-arginine and antioxidants they are so helpful
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
I try to keep C vitamin levels high, but from natural food sources.
Activity: 76
Just have half boiled egg and the Moong Dal and you will need nothing else
Activity: 83
Just eat healthy foods. More on fruits and veggies to stay fit and healthy.
Pages:
Jump to: