Pages:
Author

Topic: What supplements or vitamins you are taking to stay fit and healthy? - page 5. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I often take vitamin C because it increases my resistance to help me overcome my illness and fatigue. Do not use vita C for stomach pain.
Activity: 318
Merit: 108
I train very heavy so protein powder, Creatine and multi-vitamins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 30
Vitamin C - Started taking it in October because I used to get sick all the time during the winter season. I haven't bought any tissues for months now so I guess it's working very well

Vitamin D - I figured I wasn't going to get a lot of sun during this season so I prepared myself with this supplement

Omega 3 - Fish oil capsules, for my brain and my eyes
Activity: 75
I take Centrum complete from vitamin A to Z. Three times a week together with fruits, vegetables, and more water especially in the morning.
Activity: 42
I love eating fruit
Activity: 128
Natur e vitamin for my skin, the skin feels white and clean, in addition to natur e gives to the suburan on the skin and beautify your skin and more youthful.
Activity: 84
One A Day multivitamin
Nacin a few times a week
Vitamin D almost daily
Activity: 47
I eat healthy food. lots of vegetables and fruits!
Activity: 536
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I do not drink vitamins. I just eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables. I think it's healthier and more effective in maintaining endurance.
Activity: 15
I chose a supplement made from herbal ingredients, such as black cumin.
Activity: 36
Once you turn 40 (and definitely after turning 50), vitamin B12 should be on your radar.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
Just eat a balanced and varied diet consisting of a lot of different fruits and vegetables and you'll have pretty much everything you need. It's not really rocket science so just do your own research on what vitamins and minerals come from what foods then seek to include those in your diet. I think people rely too much on supplements and think they're replacements for food but they're really not. I often see people drinking lots of fruit juices thinking that they're healthy but they're basically just sugar water with all the good stuff and fiber taken out. Just eat fruit or just juice them whole yourself. It's not difficult to make your own smoothies or protein shakes either. Just get a blender and watch some videos on YouTube and there you go. Much better, healthier and cheaper than buying expensive ready made drinks.
Activity: 28
I take a multivitamins like berroca
Activity: 125
Where do you usually get vitamins for you? Online? If you like using iHerb website, I think you will find the coupon from http://nutritionsguru.com/ useful to you. You can get a great discount on supplements and vitamins for you with it. Good luck, guys! Stay healthy Wink
Activity: 116
I try to eat as much natural as I can. Eating real fruit is incomparable to eating supplements, they are more tasty more healthy and more fruity
Activity: 22
Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?

Multi-vitamins doesn't work. I just eat a lot of fruits instead
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Are you taking any supplements or vitamins now and what it is? How it benefits you?

I am taking multivitamins to energize my body everyday and protects my body from different illnesses. It's a big help for me because it enhances my immune system.
Activity: 216
I do not take any supplements and vitamins. For a healthy body, I try to move a lot and eat a variety of foods in moderation 5-6 times a day. Also I do not smoke, do not use drugs and do not drink alcohol.
Activity: 387
I am taking vitamin c. That's it.

Just want to ask, is fish oil really effective?
Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
If you work out definitely take citrulline malate, really helps me with recovery. Daily take fish oil, multi once in awhile
Pages:
Jump to: