Pages:
Author

Topic: What time do you go to bed? - page 8. (Read 1155 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
February 23, 2020, 09:08:44 AM
In fact  it's very harmful to health because if we don't get enough sleep the body is broken and doesn't want to try to any work  Unlike Elon Musk  I usually sleep for 8 hours which I feel is extremely good for my health Sleep 2 hours each day and 6 hours in the dark. I really like to awaken very early within the morning and compute within the morning is refreshing.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
February 23, 2020, 09:00:56 AM
Probably dangerous to the health of most people? And only few people are immune to the danger? I have seen the sleep research in the past, I think I believed it and it worked for me(I guess). But thesedays I don't even take the sleeping thing into account like before but I feel fine. Maybe because I rest or take a nap once in a while during the day
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
February 23, 2020, 08:26:29 AM
I heard that some people (like Elon Musk) sleep for 4 hours in order to have more time to do things during the day. Is it dangerous to health?
Of course, it’s dangerous. The body and brain must at least sometimes rest. Constant lack of sleep will slow down your brain more and more, and as a result, these supposedly saved hours will not help you in any way, because your productivity will be much lower than the prescribed level.

I myself try to sleep at least 7 hours a day.
Activity: 10
Merit: 2
February 23, 2020, 04:51:34 AM
What time do you go to bed? What time do you usually get up? How much time do you have for sleeping?
I heard that some people (like Elon Musk) sleep for 4 hours in order to have more time to do things during the day. Is it dangerous to health?
Pages:
Jump to: