Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 104. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 03:57:26 AM
If the price decrease than best thing is to hold your coins for a longer time. Also it is the best time to buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
December 15, 2017, 03:29:39 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
You have two options if bitcoin price decreases, one is just hold it and don’t get quickly panic its normal. You should better not to sell it, bitcoin is very important currency right now and everyone wants to involve with cryptocurrencies and anytime soon its price will pump again or even break another price barrier. Second, it’s the best time to buy bitcoin at the lower price so you should better to catch up in that situation and also try to buy altcoins because it’s current price is still cheap right now then you can get a profit with it.
Activity: 62
December 15, 2017, 03:16:48 AM
Reduced charting is natural because no chart will only increase or decrease as it goes up and down in waves. When bitcoin is down, usually the altcoin will increase, do not worry too much about it because it is just a market adjustment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 15, 2017, 03:10:56 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

You must be really new to cryptoworld. Fluctuations in bitcoin price happens almost everytime and thee are time that bitcoin dropped very low like what happened on September 2017.But one thing is sure, bitcoin price has always been rising that and even became stronger .
Activity: 163
December 15, 2017, 03:02:01 AM
USDT is my main concern. What if one day 1:1 USDT/USD doesn't work anymore, we will have a crash.
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
December 15, 2017, 02:58:07 AM
If bitcoin decrease i think it's an opportunity for me to buy bitcoin in a low price, actually that's what im waiting for now that bitcoin will decrease so i can buy now and hold it.
yeah, for those who already invested, they wish for bitcoin to increase. For those who were not able to invest few months or years ago, they will be really glad if the price goes gown fast, it will give them the opportunity to buy at a very affordable price and let those bitcoin grow.
Activity: 228
December 15, 2017, 02:57:31 AM
It will be good opportunity if bitcoin decreases to buy, cause its price will definitely rise again.
I am waiting when this happens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
December 15, 2017, 02:53:32 AM
If bitcoin will rapidly go down, I will buy some for future. I know that bitcoin will rise up again if that happens. I would also invest some popular altcoins. The best move for me is to just hold my bitcoin and let time pass, rather that panic selling which does not give any profit or even loss. It' s better to wait that to have no profit. Bitcoin has already proven itself.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 02:43:24 AM
well if bitcoin decrease you just needn to HODL be patience it will going up again just be patience
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
December 15, 2017, 02:38:17 AM
just simply hold it, it will rise again in a much bigger way this is the beauty of bitcoin loving it.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 02:19:09 AM
If bitcoin decrease i think it's an opportunity for me to buy bitcoin in a low price, actually that's what im waiting for now that bitcoin will decrease so i can buy now and hold it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 15, 2017, 02:18:34 AM
If there is downfall in the price I will start buying more bitcoins at lower price as at that stage I will never think of selling my coins by getting panic as it would be unprofitable move to make as there would be many people who would do panic selling so will take advantage to buy some more coins at cheaper price.
Activity: 546
December 15, 2017, 02:17:24 AM
I think if bitcoin decrease they can wait until it increase and investment in bitcoin is never give lose.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
December 15, 2017, 02:10:39 AM
there's nothing could be done but as a trader if you don't want to lose so much money further more you have to predict these dumps and declining prices or at the moment there is a significant risk of dump you should pull out all your money invested into bitcoins.
Activity: 15
December 15, 2017, 02:05:19 AM
investment in bitcoin will never give you lose. if bitcoin going down you should sell your bitcoin if you need money .  but if you don't money bitcoin will reach 100000$ tell end of 2018 save you bitcoin tell 2018 end. you will make big profit.
Activity: 203
December 15, 2017, 01:58:17 AM
It's a matter of strategy and observation, if and only if the bitcoin decreases they can wait until it increase again but if their observation to bitcoin is it will take too long to increase again it is now their decision if they will withdraw it or not
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 01:11:37 AM
If bitcoins decreased stop invest it then if bitcoin increased again then push it. But that is natural sometimes it is high and loss so thats life
Activity: 84
December 15, 2017, 01:03:25 AM
We can't predict if bitcoin will decrease. But we are now sure that bitcoin is stable now so dont be afraid to hold it. In few months your investment will grow.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
December 14, 2017, 09:23:35 PM
I really think that is the usual flow of the market, bitcoin may fall or rise. Nobody knows the future so i'll just wait. No need to sell before the end of 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 09:15:11 PM

Some people are afraid everytime the value of bitcoin decreases and result to panic selling. When you look at the trend of bitcoin, it decreases a little but after a few, will be able to recover. Its trend still is going up. So i don't think there's a need to sell if the bitcoin decreases. Just hold your coin and wait for it to spread its wings again.
Jump to: