Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 122. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 09:37:19 AM
According to my experience of trading altcoin / bitcoin, if it goes down, it's your chance to buy more and even the price has dropped by 100 percent. Usually, the price will recover the next few days. And remember that you do not lose if you never sell to lost. They also have a very cool trick to avoid the lost. It's to buy Tether USD, it's like USD but in cryptocurrency and it's always 1usd
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 29, 2017, 09:36:38 AM
It would bring chaos to all late comers, those purchasing at the point where it crash would suffer as much like 30% but it's unlikely to happen judging from current market trends, alts would follow as well by dropping more heavy bitcoin does as investor are exchanging back to bitcoins and sell cheap. These days they are only recovering because of bitcoins being prime and the chain reaction would happen as soon the big holders of bitcoin let them off. Better ride or die these days it's getting interesting overall in crypto hmmm
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 09:29:43 AM
Everyone has the same opinion and i agree with them.

HODL on!!!
Activity: 182
November 29, 2017, 06:44:45 AM
you should hold it,cause theres a lot to happen in cryptoworld bitcoin may pump upto $25k each and if we have another recession it will go upto as high $100k.
Activity: 464
November 29, 2017, 06:39:37 AM
This is a natural process of market. Alt coins lost so many investors because they were really unstable for last couple of months. If bitcoin starts losing value people will return to alt coins. This is the natural cycle of crypto world.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 29, 2017, 06:38:03 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

i guess all you gotta do is pray  for its value to go up again. though bitcoin can surely recover even if how hard it fall yet it can still have a good effect due to the fact that you can buy bitcoins in a bargain price.  investors wont still loose anything as long as they can able to handle their emotions by having a good patience to hold the coin until it pumped again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 06:25:28 AM
Best option would be to HODL until it rises again. This coin has most potential to rise than any other Altcoin.
The numbers from the past until the present speak for themselves.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 06:12:00 AM

When it will happend it will be a good time to make money on altcoins and ICO will
get extra money as well
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
November 29, 2017, 05:37:16 AM
Just keep holding and buy more bitcoin and if bitcoin price going up again and you can sell and you will get profit of bitcoin.
and if you believe it will be used more for transaction its better you hold it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
November 29, 2017, 04:21:04 AM
It is normal if the bitcoin decrease but if that happen i will try to invest maybe the 50% in to altcoin, of course before i invest i will research first about the project i really want to invest my money.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 04:09:35 AM
The whole cryptocurrency market will be influenced too, but i seems impossible for that to happen, too many fund has enter this market, and the technology will indeed help many fields.
Activity: 130
November 29, 2017, 04:05:22 AM
If the value of bitcoin goes down. I will invest into it because we all know that this coin have a better value in the future. Just hold it and be patient.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
November 29, 2017, 04:03:28 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
There are a lot of things that can be done on the next big dump, I would advice you to buy a lot of tether when the value is high, and wait for the bitcoin value to go down and buy again to make more profit. You can further sell for fiat or buy into altcoins which will be dumping at that time. I am also holding a lot tether now and waiting for the next big dimp, if it doesn't go back down again, I will then wait for bitcoin cash's big dump and buy in. The good thing about tether is that, its stable and the value is always equivalent to $1.

I would advise against tether, its a complete scam that is not backed by anything at all. Its what is being used to pump bitcoin. There is an investigation in to tether currently as they are just printing money to pump bitcoin with no assets to back it up.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
November 29, 2017, 04:01:03 AM
There are a lot of things that can be done on the next big dump, I would advice you to buy a lot of tether when the value is high, and wait for the bitcoin value to go down and buy again to make more profit. You can further sell for fiat or buy into altcoins which will be dumping at that time. I am also holding a lot tether now and waiting for the next big dimp, if it doesn't go back down again, I will then wait for bitcoin cash's big dump and buy in. The good thing about tether is that, its stable and the value is always equivalent to $1.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
November 29, 2017, 03:57:43 AM
If it drops, either HODL or run for the hills and take your profits with you. I just feel for those that are buying in at this level and a high risk of it dropping in the short term making them panic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
November 29, 2017, 03:51:24 AM
If Bitcoin starts to dip then you probably will need to HODL more and wait for it to rise again. You will lose if you sell on a dip.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Bounty manager
November 29, 2017, 03:50:49 AM
I think it is the chance to buy more. The price will be soon recovered. Somebody said this is bubble, it may be true but it should be a long way far in future.

It is not always that the price would be increasing so that price decrease is just normal but you have to know would they lower the price. Because sometimes the price would lowered for at least 2k$ for just 10 minutes and you have to be online during that 10 minutes to buy or even trade your altcoins from bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
November 29, 2017, 03:46:15 AM
I think it is the chance to buy more. The price will be soon recovered. Somebody said this is bubble, it may be true but it should be a long way far in future.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
November 29, 2017, 03:33:28 AM
In case the Bitcoin rate goes down, it's better to buy more. Same thing goes to the other cryptocurrencies and altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin Gold, NEO, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic and a lot more. It's essential that you should hold it for a little longer. Last time, when Bitcoin reached $4,000+, it slides down to $2,500 or something. After that, the Bitcoin rose to $7,000, and it drops all of a sudden to almost $6,000. Now it surpassed $10,000 per coin, and expect it will drop anytime soon.

When any of your cryptocurrencies drop in price, just buy and hold. However, it also depends on your current situation if you are desperate in something.
Activity: 980
November 29, 2017, 03:27:16 AM
If bitcoin drop a little bit and you want long term investment then you can buy at dip as it is now at very high price and it will drop at a level. Every bitcoin holder getting decent profit and not want to sell and new people also want to buy due to its huge rise so the price rising.
Jump to: