Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 124. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 28, 2017, 10:14:43 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Smart investors will move their money into altcoin, to increase their BTC amount,,
so i think i will buy a few altcoin in the deep price when BTC start decreases
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
November 28, 2017, 10:01:15 PM
If your not long time holder for bitcoin then split your fund for holding , take profit , invest in good Ico , and buy some good potential altcoins. So you never regret if price fall down also you will have some satisfaction may be you will be loosing the bitcoin holding only.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
November 28, 2017, 09:56:13 PM
If bitcoin decreases, you need to ask yourself what is the future of bitcoin. Has bitcoin reached its full potential because it went to 10k USD? If you think so then sell. If you believe bitcoin is only on the first stage of massive adoption, if you believe it will be used more and more for transactions, then hold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 09:55:03 PM
For me it its normal for some coins decrease its value. You just need to wait and see how the price will increase again. Bitcoin is notorious for decreasing its value but it always come back strong.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
November 28, 2017, 09:54:46 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

What Investors Always do are buying when the price going down and selling In a High Price . That's the law of economic mind.
so if the price going down just wait it. do this with smart analyze. And if you are trader. it's doesn't matter.
the price of all coin always move unpredictable but we still can see the market trend and know when to take a decision.  
Activity: 238
November 28, 2017, 09:48:31 PM
That's for sure, and if bitcoin starts to fall, many will choose to sell it and avoid risk, which can easily lead to losses.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 28, 2017, 09:39:33 PM
if bitcoin decrease i will invest on altcoin .  i believe when bitcoin down altcoin will rise cause the demand of bitcoin will drop and makes altcoin demand rise. the volume  will rise and  so the value is.  thats my plan for this years.
Activity: 216
Merit: 105
November 28, 2017, 09:33:03 PM
then we will buy more, that's how it works
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 28, 2017, 09:09:50 PM
well if bitcoin price decrease keep holding but if bitcoin huge decrease, just keep holding and buy more bitcoin this is your opportunity to earn more until the bitcoin price is going up again and you can sell it once you see that you get profit of bitcoin.
Activity: 295
November 28, 2017, 08:57:14 PM
I do not think bitcoin prices will decline in the near future, but it will continue to rise, so do not worry about bitcoin prices, and bitcoin will continue to booming, I do not know with other virtual currencies like altcoin Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 08:48:13 PM
According to my experience on trading bitcoin, if it decreases, it is your chance to buy more. The price will soon recover. I do not know what will be the end of this powerful coin.
Activity: 294
November 28, 2017, 08:43:28 PM
Well i guess because of the increase in demand for bitcoin, thats the reason why its price keep on increasing. But just incase it would decrease, either you withdraw or wait until it increases again. Buy another option is to buy altcoins and trade it in market, you earn from it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 09:55:33 AM
If bitcoin decrease i will hold it  first until the price increase again sometimes we need  patient when it comes to btc price .I know that  patient is the key to success  and  im sure that bitcoin price will be thrice as much in the coming months and years. Shocked
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
November 27, 2017, 09:28:49 AM
"if" bitcoin price decrease, like its gonna decrease alot xD
but if bitcoin price really drop i jost hodl it until bitcoin rise again cause i believe the price of bitcoin just gonna up and up
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
November 27, 2017, 08:46:20 AM
Just hold your bitcoins whatever the price is. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell ur bitcoin
Activity: 173
November 27, 2017, 08:42:49 AM
History tells us that the best time to buy is when bitcoin's price falls. As of now, the highest bitcoin history has exceeded 10,000 US dollars, and the last time to break the history record in less than six months, so this time if the Bitcoin fell serious, I will consider buying a lot.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 27, 2017, 08:40:32 AM
The dump in bitcoin value will be a great signal for first-time investors of bitcoin to invest. Bitcoin has been impressing all of us since the day is was created due to its huge potential of handling crypto market. For holders and traders, I advice not to panic sell your coins because I am sure that bitcoin price will be thrice as much in the coming years. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 08:34:45 AM
There are alternate things to do when bitcoin decreases. First is that you can invest with other altcoins like NEO and ETHEREUM which shows a huge potential that will help in the future investments. Also you can sell your bitcoin so that you can invest in other. Another thing is that you can just wait patiently and hold your coins for a while then wait until the bitcoin increases again. In that way you wont have any major problems. But i think in this period of time, the chance of bitcoin to decrease is very small because of the way it grows rapidly.
Activity: 322
November 27, 2017, 08:18:07 AM
It depends on you there are two choices.If you don't want book loss when bitcoin value decrease  then you can sell bitcoin and invest in Alt coins like ETHEREUM, MONERO,  NEO. These alt coins also have potential to rise. Or buy more BTC when it's value decrease. Otherwise you can hold your Bitcoin for a long time. It will gives you huge returns in long terms.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 08:17:51 AM
You need to consider the reasons for decreasing. Fundamental analysis is very important for price prediction.
If the reason non-economic it can really damage the Bitcoin. But if it is based on economy. You can evaluate all the risks and decide what to do.
Besides, there are a lot of good altcoins. I believe, Ethereum has a greater potential, than Bitcoin.
Jump to: