Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 123. (Read 10603 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
November 29, 2017, 03:25:21 AM
My opinion is, if the bitcoin price goes down-be patient. I think that within a few years the price of bitcoin will grow to $ 100,000. And you can try to make money on fluctuations in the price of bitcoin!

Usually altcoin is adjusting bitcoin value so when bitcoin is on uptrend, altcoin will downtrend , it's normal things.
But if altcoin also increase for somehow, I think their demand also high.
Personally I prefer bitcoin although altcoin yield more profit but more riskier !
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
November 29, 2017, 03:22:04 AM
A correction is definitely coming, it's just a matter of when.

Overall though, just hold long term and you should be fine. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are still in their infancy stages and lots of potential for growth. In the long term you should be getting good returns on your investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 03:20:15 AM
My opinion is, if the bitcoin price goes down-be patient. I think that within a few years the price of bitcoin will grow to $ 100,000. And you can try to make money on fluctuations in the price of bitcoin!
Activity: 182
November 29, 2017, 01:34:27 AM
Do not dump it,wait for the price increase because it is designed to pump the price as the time goes by.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 29, 2017, 12:37:47 AM
In potential market it is completely common because without decreasing the value it is not possible to climb high. It is even good to Bitcoin because the value will raise even higher value.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 12:37:35 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
There are alternate things to do when bitcoin decreases. First is that you can invest with other altcoins like NEO and ETHEREUM which shows a huge potential that will help in the future investments. Also you can sell your bitcoin so that you can invest in other. Another thing is that you can just wait patiently and hold your coins for a while then wait until the bitcoin increases again. In that way you wont have any major problems. But i think in this period of time, the chance of bitcoin to decrease is very small because of the way it grows rapidly.
Each and everyone of us has different point of view, strategies and prerogative options to do if bitcoin will decreased. Well, as today's update bitcoin is still increasing and grows rapidly as time passes by. If it will happened to decreased its value ,I have a lots of options to do in order to avoid losing of money. I will sell some part of my bitcoin then when its back to increase I will invest back again since it will back to stabilized its normal value while its increasing constantly. Also, having different altcoins will become affected when value of bitcoin decreased having a good opportunity to trade but be sure that you always monitor its different value which a good value you must trade. In addition, bitcoin is the dominant cryto currency as of this days which its value is getting high in short period of time, so I think it will have a less percentage to decreased its value but incase it will happened that is my options.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 12:36:24 AM
If Bitcoin decrease its value, just be patience and wait cause it will pump up again in a short time, but if still decreasing you should withdraw your bitcoin and invest in other cryptocurrency that boom up when bitcoin decreasing its value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
November 29, 2017, 12:34:10 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I think if bitcoin decrease, I will buy many more coins and I will sell the coins after bitcoin increase for get many more profits  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 12:26:48 AM
If bitcoin decreases, I would move 30% into alts and hold the rest. You just got to ride the wave with bitcoin. After a dump it always goes back past old highs, well going off past market history.
I would be also looking for the bottom out to buy it back at the low.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 29, 2017, 12:21:44 AM
All investor will not loss, be patient if bitcoin price decrease after a while it will increase also that the reality of being digital currency.

If the value of bitcoin decrease is the time to buy more bitcoin because after a few day you can see the changes in the price of bitcoin it will rise again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 12:14:45 AM
If ever bitcoin decreases, I think the best thing you should do if you are investing in this coin is that you just HODL. Because eventually bitcoin will try to increase back and regain back from its losses.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
November 29, 2017, 12:09:54 AM
If i know BTC will decrease the price i will convert it to USD first and when the btc stablelized i will again a btc so i would have more.
Activity: 198
November 29, 2017, 12:05:09 AM
You should not panic and sell all your holdings. It will only lead to loses if you do that. If bitcoin decrease it is our time to accumulate more or buy another bitcoins because i think the price will recover if the dump will over. If you see the pattern in the past bitcoin get down but days or months it has recover and move to another ath.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 28, 2017, 11:31:09 PM
then we will buy more, that's how it works
Not only to buy the more bitcoin but just try to buy the more altcoins too. As you can see about the fact that the altcoin gets dropped too due to the bitcoin demand increase and the more people are trying to move into the bitcoin as fast as possible and dump the market. both altcoins and bitcoin gives a lot of chance to buy more and more as much as we can do that.
Activity: 294
November 28, 2017, 11:26:21 PM
if really depends how much you willingly to lose. if the price falls more than what you expected, you might wan to sell it off. but i don't think any smart people will do that. LOL. Bitcoin had always the value there. People will buy more instead of selling it off when the prices are decreasing. Always believing that price will be shoot up again soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
November 28, 2017, 11:18:25 PM

I gues the investor wil not lose.all of bitcoin knows that bitcoin will decrease but soon it will increase also investor know that.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 11:16:45 PM
when bitcoin decreases, maybe it will be inversely proportional to altcoin. maybe altcoin prices will actually go up, and become high. but, it is a great opportunity to sell the altcoin we hold.
Activity: 304
November 28, 2017, 11:06:29 PM
Bitcoin is a promising cryptocurrency. Even it loses its price, it will recover and will boom its price. If bitcoin price decreases, I think the better way is to buy some or convert your altcoins to bitcoin because I know that it will boost to a high price. Today's price of bitcoin is almost 10000 dollars so if bitcoin will be priced 1000 dollars tomorrow, it is the chance to buy bitcoin because it may be priced as 11000 dollars or more. We just need to take risks in investing on cryptocurrency because those risks can lead us to wealth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 28, 2017, 10:49:20 PM
For me what i will do if bitcoin decreases, i will find an alternative or alt coin to spend my time with and woth that i am not wasting my time because i know there are many good coins in the market right now and i know one of them can replace bitcoin if the value decreases
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 28, 2017, 10:43:25 PM
If BTC value decreases, buy more!

There are absolutely no signs that btc is going to dissapear or crash altogether.
In fact, the future is incredibly bright for btc.
Mass adoption and more and more real life use cases increase its value.
On top of that, it has beat out all the other forked bitcoins and is still champ.

On one hand, I know it is easy to be turned off by the high price of btc, but it goes all the way to one satoshi you know (.00000001)
And when the price decreases it is easy to feel panicky.

But time and time again it has always bounced back stronger than before.
One of the best advice you will ever find on this forum is this: when people are panic selling, you buy, when people are buying and pumping, you sell.  Do opposite of the panic trend and you will most certainly come out on top.
Jump to: