Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 34. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
If Bitcoin start to decrease u need to know that very soon will increase but most important thing is if u want to earn more money u can pass from btc to Usdt and after pump of bitcoin u can pass to Bitcoin and u ll get more bitcoin.
Yes, when it comes to the Bitcoin price, it is difficult to make sense at all. The price was struggling over the past few months as caught a lot of people panic. Even though, it seems the Bitcoin price industry is not the only value dropping as of right now.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 02:29:12 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

For sure bitcoin will increase and decrease its price, dependent mainly on the market and support.
If and if bitcoin decreases, there are only two choices I believe, and that would be to hold my asset and wait when market recovers.
The other one would be to invest, buy more bitcoin when I have the resources, cause I'm pretty sure that prices will recover.
With that gains and/or profit would be considerably huge.
Selling is never listed as an option for me.
Activity: 85
March 30, 2018, 02:22:53 AM
An unrealized loss is a loss that results from holding onto an asset after it has decreased in price, rather than selling it and realizing the loss. An investor may prefer to let a loss go unrealized in the hope that the asset will eventually recover in price, thereby at least breaking even or posting a marginal profit. For tax purposes, a loss needs to be realized before it can be used to offset capital gains.
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:21:23 AM
thats clear, when u invest money it`s very convient to set up objectives, both for profits and loses. So, if BTC starts to decrease and arrives at the limit that u set for the minimum profitability, sell ur BTC.
Activity: 61
March 30, 2018, 02:18:58 AM
You're said to realize the capital loss if you sell the Bitcoins at the lower price, such that you lost money due to having bought/sold them. However, note that this isn't legal advice and I'm unsure about what the current legal statutes are surrounding Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
March 30, 2018, 02:13:40 AM
If you bought one bitcoin and the price goes down, you still have one bitcoin. If the price goes up...still one bitcoin.
This is just like everything else, including groceries, gasoline, gold, stock certificates, etc... Measurements of value in fiat (such as dollars) does not affect the amount something you own, only the price at which you will be able to sell that something.
Activity: 170
March 30, 2018, 02:05:44 AM
I bought bitcoin for about 10200, now it costs almost twice as much. It's too late to sell, we have to wait for the price to increase. But it continues to fall Sad
Activity: 210
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
March 30, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
The fall continues, it may be long time ago to think about selling and translating into inexpensive alts, so that the portfolio is filled with a tangible amount of coins. It seems to me that bitcoin has dried up and does not show the same efficiency as before, he needs to be close to the price of the ether so that the competition gets aggravated.
Activity: 41
March 30, 2018, 01:46:35 AM
If bitcoin decreases, it is the best time to buy more and more bitcoins and keep the existing bitcoins I.e not to sell them on observing that there will be a situation of loss but it is not true as we all know whenever the bitcoin decreased , it again increased MORE than the existing value in future so it is concluded that on decreasing bitcoin it is the best time to buy bitcoin at lower value and in future ,sell it in higher value ,as it is the currency of the future world so it will increase definitely.
Activity: 97
March 29, 2018, 04:07:00 PM
Firstly you need don't panic, bitcoin always returns back some time after, but if all will be panic - it will be harder to have this price.
Activity: 448
March 29, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
just do hold, I did still hold, when btc pruce would be increase then I  sale it. so should holt it befor pump.
Activity: 280
March 29, 2018, 03:36:07 PM
To answer your question in a proper way let's distinguish regular people investing some meaningless part of their salary in fear to lose it and the whales who bulk-buy BTC. Both kinds hope it soars some days, but there is an incommensurable gap between. The latter can influence the market by (for instance) starting selling their cryptocurrency therefore prices may go down. Even speculations releasing at the right moment can cause price swings as traders tend to buy and sell according to the information.
But what other people may do is only to patiently wait and try to catch up with the market trend.
March 29, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
Not only crypto markets, you know that very small amount of people having soooo many bitcoins we cant even imagine it right, thats why price may just goes dump like now            
Activity: 266
March 29, 2018, 03:23:59 PM
that's why Altcoin is in need, so the interest of investors not only fall on Bitcoin, they can also choose other coins that have big prospects like BCH, ETH, and others, so if the price of Bitcoin down they can still put their funds to other coins...
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 29, 2018, 03:08:04 PM
You can not do anything. All you can do is just wait. The one who sold his bitcoins to 20,000 - is happy and rich, all other people - have to wait a long time.
Yes indeed, it will probably be a long time until bitcoin can again overcome the mark in 20K. Well, while it is going down, it remains only to wait.
Activity: 392
March 29, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
What is the attitude of individual investors or the price to Bitcoin. It's a revolutionary technology that can't be stopped anymore. In the future it will capture the whole world and eradicate money as such.                  
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 02:25:19 PM
I will not do anything, I will continue to live my usual life, which I lived and live now, until I learned about bitcoin, I think that people will simply forget over time that such a project as bitcoin, although of course you do not want about such forget.
Activity: 420
March 29, 2018, 02:21:37 PM
Dont sell bitcoin, it has his own reputation that don't makes him able to lost at all, and after some time it will return and give more price then even it already was
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
Hold, hold, hold Cheesy
Not only this in cryptocurrency investor's interest to always stock up on BTC. BTC is in the mainstream and it's getting a charge out of distinction and blend feeling acknowledgment. Why individuals still contend not knowing how the relate with BTC. Give the enthusiast a chance to purchase more because we know bitcoin is the eventual fate of cash.
Activity: 532
KEEP CALM and HODL
March 29, 2018, 01:15:25 PM
You can not do anything. All you can do is just wait. The one who sold his bitcoins to 20,000 - is happy and rich, all other people - have to wait a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: