Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 73. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

if bitcoin has now decreased in price, then yes, why not buy it more! in a minus on any will not, it can grow up to an unusual condition! or then exchange for altcoyins! badly just will not be!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 23, 2018, 03:19:29 AM
If the bitcoin is start decreasing then that is the time that you will observe the market into a bit closer because that is a sign that the other altcoins will go down too and if you want to get some cheap altcoins then you should observe them as the bitcoin decreases and if the bitcoin have a huge dip then the altcoin will have too and that will be your opportunity.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
January 23, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
If you didn't sell your Bitcoin, then that is just unrealized loss. Unrealized loss is a loss in your asset when it decreases in price while you hold it. If prices drop, the only thing to do is hold until it recovers and you realize gain. Cutting your loss is not advisable.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 03:00:33 AM
Pum and damp is the part of Crypto market.Market always will not be pump. Some times it will be damp.you should always be patient and if no need urgent money will be better to wait for good price.Btc is  the major currency in the cryptomarket so will be again pump.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 23, 2018, 02:21:48 AM
Get more bitcoin then Grin People seems to forget that bitcoin isnt finished with upgrading(ignore this forks)and that core team will implement lighting network and atomic swaps and when that happens 99% of altcoins will became useles and obsolete.When that happen we will have new bullrun where we can see bitcoin going even towards 100k$
You must to do is to wait because that's the good to do when bitcoin decrease or if you can afford to buy then buy bitcoin, then if the value rise again you can get a high profit. Also you can have a lot of earning if your going to buy it in lower price then sell it in high price. Or else try some altcoin to buy and hold because there are also have value and potential coins also and cheaper.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:12:20 AM
For now, I still don't have interest in bitcoin. If I have bitcoin now, I will sell it all. I will use the money to invest in altcoins like Ethereum and waves. I think the altcoins have more chance to grow higher then bitcoin now.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 02:04:46 AM
I think investors have thought of losses because they are more accustomed to feel it, if bitcoin decreases not possible away from current prices more and more users.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
January 23, 2018, 01:40:47 AM
Get more bitcoin then Grin People seems to forget that bitcoin isnt finished with upgrading(ignore this forks)and that core team will implement lighting network and atomic swaps and when that happens 99% of altcoins will became useles and obsolete.When that happen we will have new bullrun where we can see bitcoin going even towards 100k$
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 01:26:25 AM
I think that bitcoin  will grow in any case. Until recently, many crypto-currency exchanges did not allow registration
of new users due to the fact that there were a lot of them. You can safely say that the demand for bitcoin is much higher than supply.
The fact that the bitcoin price is in the flat now is connected with the futures trading on the CME scheduled for January 26.
After the new prices for futures options are exposed, the large players will push the price in this direction.
I think it will be a game to raise the cost.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 05:40:33 PM
Not only bitcoin that decrease its value, most of the cryptos are also decreasing it is a bloodbath now and this time is perfect to invest and buy more because in anytime this cryptos will pump.
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 22, 2018, 08:39:53 AM
If bitcoin decreases, this is the good sign to grab opportunity to invest, If you are the kind of person who are always looking forward (optimistic ). Perhaps you may imagine your self in the future hanging around, living in luxurious life.

You're right. If Bitcoin drops then almost coins are dropping also and average investors would panic and will sell off their coins before its too late. That's what traders and investors are waiting for. That season is the best time to invest and shop your favorite coins because they are more cheaper before they pump up.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
January 22, 2018, 08:39:20 AM
If you are crypo enthusiast and love Bitcoin then you hold. In the mean time if you are good and trading then trade some bitcoin with any alts. The world is changing and the corporation does not like changes. They do not want the power escape out from their hand. What do you expect? Will they allow bitcoin to crush them without resistance? They won't! Good news is they are not very big in number. We are Billions and they are may be few hundred thousands if not millions. So hold, if you can not do anything about the BTC market going down.

Do not panic.
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 22, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If Bitcoin decreases then we may go with the flow where almost coins will decrease also together with Bitcoin so the best option we could do is to hold or coins until the price will go back. Otherwise, if we're going to sell them off then we would lose our investments except that we still have high profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
If bitcoin decreases, this is the good sign to grab opportunity to invest, If you are the kind of person who are always looking forward (optimistic ). Perhaps you may imagine your self in the future hanging around, living in luxurious life.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If bitcoin value decreases, stay calm and do not panic.  Do not be affected by your emotion because sooner or later it will bounce back with a higher value.

Some of bitcoiner sell their bitcoins when its value decreases then when bitcoin value increases they regret for selling it so, instead of selling your bitcoins start buying bitcoins when its value is low.  Through that, return of investment is sure with more profits when bitcoin value start increasing again.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 08:16:07 AM
For me, if the bitcoin decreases, it is the best time you need to buy. So once it increase again you will have a good profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
January 22, 2018, 08:09:38 AM
As per my opinion we should follow the thumb rule, if the price is down I would like to buy more Bitcoin to leverage down my buying price. But in most cases we could not stop it as a result panic sell occurs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 08:05:00 AM
If Bitcoin is decreases, you keep it, it is normal life of an alive market, it goes up and down, be patient iti is part of the game, Bitcoin is a strong value it will come back up
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
January 22, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
If you are on time to move your BTC to USD just before the correction you are a very lucky man)) But if you miss that moment just HODL. Try to distract yourself by something pleasant like a vacation or something like this.
Wait for some time and if the conditions are against the bitcoin then you can take some step otherwise I think if you do not need to sell them then you should hold them even the price falls because the price if bitcoin is very volatile and the next day it may jump higher than the previous price. So be patient and don’t be panic to sell your bitcoin or use them because of the decreasing price.
Activity: 291
https://icoenergy.org/
January 22, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

its to bad for investors who invested on bitcoin its price is at its peak, they loose alot when bitcoin price goes down, But I think that bit coin will recover and go back to its peek to I say just wait. But for me I am lucky to invest when bitcoin is still $1500, I put my boundary on $8000, when bitcoin reaches that low. I will sell all my bitcoin or convert it instead.
Pages:
Jump to: