Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 72. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 06:22:38 AM
Simple as that ,Bitcoin has the most potential as THE coin that will be used for online financial transactions, it will eventually be made faster with the upcoming upgrades, it has to. Once it does there's no stopping it. having said that, I think Ethereum is also a very very strong contender
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 11:42:56 PM
the right thing to do is buy bitcoin when its value decreases. because, its votality is pretty normal so time will come that its value will increase again. just take risks since things about life is mostly about taking risks.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 11:40:01 PM
It is the time to buy more bitcoin because whenever the bitcoib and ethereun dump on the next pump it will always surpass the previous price so just buy and hold more bitcoin so you can get your profits on the next pump
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 11:35:13 PM
sell bitcoin if decreases cause the fundamental reason for these massive price swings is that the promise of blockchain tech is simultaneously so profound and yet so far from fruition
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
January 23, 2018, 11:31:13 PM
If BTC price decreases, buy it!

Now is not the time to invest in BTC because it's too high. But it will go down soon and then you should buy and hold.

For me too, I am buying bitcoin if it's value is low, buy and buy,  HOLD, then just as others also do, wait for it! However, there are also risk in doing so, its value is dependent on the market so it has risk in regularity. Other may be it is true that btc is still young, its future is not yet so clear. And lastly, it is easy to lose- once you lose it, it cannot be recovered, so keep it secure.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 11:20:39 PM
Will the btc is starting to decreased it is time to buy and hold it until the price will return into another price high.
This is the time to invest because the all currencies are fall down,when the time will come that the price will return into another high you will earn big.
So what are your waiting for,its time to invest now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
January 23, 2018, 10:46:40 PM
For a starter, now is the time to buy btc and invest into it. This is our chance because the price decreased. We'll never know , 'coz price of bitcoin is really unstable, for a few hours it may increased , and the next day it will decreased again.
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
Forget about it for a week. And then go to the stock exchange and see the profit))))
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
Get more bitcoin then Grin People seems to forget that bitcoin isnt finished with upgrading(ignore this forks)and that core team will implement lighting network and atomic swaps and when that happens 99% of altcoins will became useles and obsolete.When that happen we will have new bullrun where we can see bitcoin going even towards 100k$
You need to buy more to have a lot of bitcoin if its decrease right now, also it is the best time to buy because you can buy it at lower price. And also don't panic its natural to crypto to decrease sometimes but increase mostly. Then don't ever sell your crypto just hold it an wait until it rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 23, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
There are many things to do if the bitcoin price decrease and the most fav is to buy buy buy. The price is surely increasing rapidly as many big buyers are investing in BTC these days. A correction is necessary when the price increases rapidly. There are only 2 things you could do when BTC starts falling. Either you sell your BTC or hold your BTC. so all these can be possible
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
January 23, 2018, 11:43:28 AM
I think bitcoin is more or less like gold.Its a very safe investment.Just hold it and wait for it to grow again.Bitcoin is a long-term investment surely it will rise again.
Merit: 13
January 23, 2018, 11:33:20 AM
There is no best thing but to hold you coins when the value still decreasing but the best part of it is you can still invest more coins because the price is low then you will earn more profit when it increase again. You just need to look at the other side and not focus on the down side.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
Even if it goes down, then I still recommend you Hold Bitcoin because it tends to go back up again.
Activity: 360
January 23, 2018, 07:51:10 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Well, it is quite obvious, the best thing to do when bitcoin's price decreases is to of course keep on holding it. Otherwise, the money or capital spent in buying it would just go to waste. It is very important to not panic because eventually, it's price will go back up again. That's why we should be aware on when to hold or sell.
Activity: 253
January 23, 2018, 06:34:30 AM
If bitcoin decreases then lets just wait for it to increase again because bitcoin is not stable so it might increase or decrease at any time it deoends on how people trade or invest them but as in the present bitcoin is the most popular crypto so its just too easy for bitcoin to get increase again
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
January 23, 2018, 06:26:51 AM
If you didn't sell your Bitcoin, then that is just unrealized loss. Unrealized loss is a loss in your asset when it decreases in price while you hold it. If prices drop, the only thing to do is hold until it recovers and you realize gain. Cutting your loss is not advisable.
Yeah I agree with you that in this time cut loss is not advisable, In trading cryptocurrency patient is very much important. If you sell in low price, you will loss your money. The simple rule of cryptocurrency is hold till the price back again.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 23, 2018, 06:26:33 AM
More or less bitcoin is decreased as you can see from 16k to 11k but still its price its gonna rise i believe cuz many icosn in 2018 are gonna succeed and i think ALSO that its the future.i have no doubt about that and im sure the whole world will depend on this network.
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
January 23, 2018, 06:21:05 AM
If the price of bitcoin drop/decrease, that is a given! I would rather buy some more at a cheaper price and sell it when the price rise. As we all knew, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, created and held electronically, which means it is not controlled by a Central bank rather it works as a monetary system.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 23, 2018, 03:48:58 AM
Buy more bitcoin in that case because it will definitely will be increasing with in few days. Thats the best time to buy more BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 23, 2018, 03:45:39 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

It's up to you but for me it's a good time now to buy more bitcoin even another altcoins when the price decreased instead of CL. But don't spend all of your capital. I already bought more Bitcoin and Altcoins during this red wave using 25% of my last year profits and waiting for the market to be recovered again.
Pages:
Jump to: