Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 74. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 07:17:06 AM
If bitcoin decrease, what I will do is holding my coin till its appreciate, and I will sell when its does. Because you don't have to be in hurry when its comes to investing. Patience is the key
Activity: 168
January 22, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
for me is i will still wait when the price of the bitcoin will go back on it's stable price because its not always on low price.

Well, it might take some time for it to go back to its high price. At least a few months for sure.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:10:34 AM
for me is i will still wait when the price of the bitcoin will go back on it's stable price because its not always on low price.
Activity: 238
January 22, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If you are pertaining on increase and decrease of price all you have to d as investor is hold in case bitcoin price falls like the current value today. Bitcoin will rise again and that is for sure. All you need is patience to get a good profit. Think of it as an investment in stocks where you can only get as much as 20% profit in a year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 04:55:26 AM
I think you just need to wait. Because then it will rise. It always rises.  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 04:53:44 AM
A lot of people will sell it saying about scam fraud) Same situation was before a few years ago) Some people will trade altcoins) But true holders will be millionaires or just very clever experienced people)
Activity: 588
January 22, 2018, 04:38:37 AM
I think in this case you will only need to buy, buy as if you live on the last day. Therefore, I have only one answer to this question, which probably will be unambiguously correct. Just need to wait when he is at the bottom.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Best thing to do is buy more Bitcoin! This crash is an open window for us to get hold of more BTC. So we should take advantage of this opportunity coz there will be an increase soon!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 22, 2018, 04:19:41 AM
There are two option available for investors if bitcoin  decrease in value or price. You ether hold your coin and buy the low price  or you sell your bitcoin for altcoin and buy when bitcoin go even lower.
Activity: 117
January 22, 2018, 04:16:40 AM
In this thread I have read many advices if BTC decreases, but, could someone tell me what to do if Bitcoin increases constantly? Thanks
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
January 22, 2018, 02:23:47 AM
If I were to invest in Bitcoin, I could see both pump and dump as opportunities. A true trader must know that increase and decrease are both having a good thing.

If Bitcoin increases, consider it as an opportunity for you to cash out some of your profits and reinvest some of it to other traditional and digital assets.

However, if Bitcoin decreases, see it as an opportunity for you to buy more at lower prices. Think of it as a mall who is offering a "FUD" sale to all buyers. If you wish that you have bought a cryptocurrency at a lower price and the market crashes, it is an opportunity for you to buy them at that price.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
January 22, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
Up and fall is normal in investment. If the price decreases then just keep holding the bitcoins and be patient. The price will definitely increase in future.
Activity: 364
January 22, 2018, 02:15:56 AM
if we buy a bitcoin whose price is high would be a loss if suddenly the price goes down, we need to also invest in alt-coin just in case
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
January 22, 2018, 01:33:01 AM
Bitcoin is more or less like gold.

such a meanings description
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 22, 2018, 01:32:07 AM

If the decrease in price is slow and I am still in profit than I will sell them . And if the price completely goes down than I will hold my bitcoins and wait for the rise in price. 
Activity: 98
January 22, 2018, 01:27:56 AM
Very usual thing to do is sell your Bitcoin in a higher price value the more difficult to find the more higher price value,less supply of demand higher the price value of the supply.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 22, 2018, 01:22:11 AM
when it's gone, I'll buy lots of bitcoins and stock it for many years and then come back and know how much I will profit from stocking lots of bitcoin
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
January 22, 2018, 01:19:04 AM
When the bitcoin price decrease, all we have to do is wait until the bitcoin price goes up again.
Indeed for a few months bitcoin price is very difficult to rise, but I still strongly believe and continue to wait until bitcoin prices go back up as I want.
Activity: 84
January 22, 2018, 01:14:50 AM
my opinion is nothing is imposible, so i dont buy just bitcoin, i buy LTC, ETH, NEO...buy more coin to miniminze risks. after that hold about 1 year. I make sure it will increase.
Activity: 58
January 22, 2018, 01:09:37 AM
total bitcoin supplay is a bit so if bitcoin is circulating less then the price will be high, now bitcoin price is high because supplynya semakain bit, most bitcoin in can from mining.
Pages:
Jump to: