Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 76. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
January 21, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
It is best to just stay calm and not sell. So far I have managed to hold my Bitcoins during every single correction. When the amount you hold is growing, so is the pressure of eventually losing the money, but with time and experience, the pressure should decrease.

Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
January 21, 2018, 06:25:46 PM
In the future, my advice is that when you see Bitcoin rates drop if you are investing in any cryptos, you should exchange all of those cryptos to BTC, ETH, and USDT and hold, as that is the safe solution. This is because only three cryptos are capable of rapid recovery in the future, and if you recover in the future you will reinvest in other cryptos.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
January 21, 2018, 06:21:45 PM
Conceptually Bitcoin is a “Capital Asset”. When a capital asset depreciates in value, it's called a “Capital Loss”. Again, until and unless you actually sell the Bitcoins, the loss is considered “unrealized”. Such a situation has happened a couple of times when stabilization of the crypto is cleaning the mess that is circulating in the market. In every case that Bitcoin has depreciated, it has not decreased so much and soon after lowering its price it had rapid growth after that. When next phase of decreasing will begin some will keep the BTC cause they learned that after every fall there comes the growth. But the best way to trade would be when BTC is in a growing phase. It’s like if you bought a bitcoin for $5000, and someone comes up to you and offers me $4500 for it, you haven't lost $500 unless you sell it to him. So, hold on to that bitcoin at that point in time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 02:54:48 PM
Some people usually sell their bitcoins when price of bitcoin decreases but its not the right way, because they are panicking rather they are just doing it in order to cut their losses or to prevent from loosing more. It also depends on the people or the situation, but if you are true hodler and a believer in bitcoin then you should have patience to wait and hold still because bitcoin will probaly and surely recover in no time.
Overall it is totally normal if bitcoin decrease and in fact we can still use it as an advantage to buy more in a cheaper and a bargain price.
Activity: 350
January 21, 2018, 02:49:52 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

i think you should hold whenever BTC go down or dump because many times it happens,
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 02:21:13 PM
When bitcoin prices decline, investors will certainly lose if they sell their coins directly. The thing I do when bitcoin goes down like now is I keep my bitcoin, because I'm sure sooner or later the bitcoin price will stabilize again and can even rise multi fold, in addition to holding my bitcoin I'll buy a bit more bitcoin bit and continue to monitor bitcoin prices, when I already profit I sell bitcoin I just bought, and buy bitcoin again. I think even though bitcoin prices dropped dramatically like this we can still get profit, as long as we are clever to exploit the situation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 21, 2018, 01:38:45 PM
There will always be market fluctuation in the crypto space,so if BTC decrease do not be scared ,hold and If you have fiat buy and hold.Bitcoin has always raise millionaire
Activity: 210
January 21, 2018, 11:33:17 AM
according to me you should keep your calm and wait for bitcoin to rise again,in the past year whenever it has decreased it again has always rose above that value.
i am not talking about the values which it suddenly gained,i am talking about the value at which it stabilised and decreased suddenly.
people have made the mistake of selling the coins which has always proven to be a loss in bitcoin past year so i would like to avoid doing that.
As a newbie people always tend to make the mistake of selling,but you always have two options hold or sell,and incase you have more money you can also try investing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 21, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

I think the main thing is not to panic. I think the price of bitcoin will increase this year. Now is a good time to buy. Good luck in the trade.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 21, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
High and low are relative terms; for those who started a few years ago like myself the current prices are astronomical. But for those who joined the party when BTC was peaking over 18k, prices are now at a low point.

Relativity; it can be a blessing or a true bitch. Pending on the perspective...  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 12:17:01 PM
Actually I do not understand the interest to focus so much on the price of bitcoin, when there are hundreds of other options that can offer you great profitability if your only interest is speculation. But if in reality the only thing that motivates you from bitcoin is to hold it in the long term, its current low price should not worry you that much and you should take advantage of it to buy more.
If Bitcoin has a lower value, I would purchase it before the price goes higher than most people think it will get.
Activity: 434
January 20, 2018, 11:02:17 AM
You just should wait for increasing of bitcoin. Bitcoin can decrease as value but It will increase into long period. I think like this.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
If the bitcoin decreasing its value you should take your investment in it to avoid too much loss and put it back whenever you feel it will increase again or keep your investment in the bitcoin and assume the it will go back to increasing value. Two risky decision but still your choice how is it done good luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 10:56:12 AM
Bitcoin is more or less like gold. But you need to know that there are some things that cause Bitcoin better than gold.
So the more difficult, the higher the bitcoin value and the investors who want to hunt are increasing.
My opinion Wink

If Bitcoin decreases, buy more of it. As it will be a good opportunity to gain later when the price will increase, and that will happen for sure.

Bitcoin has a better future because of its technology.

Because of its technology? What do you mean?

I've read that ETH has better tech (than btc anyway), for example.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
January 20, 2018, 10:50:03 AM
Bitcoin is more or less like gold. But you need to know that there are some things that cause Bitcoin better than gold.
So the more difficult, the higher the bitcoin value and the investors who want to hunt are increasing.
My opinion Wink

If Bitcoin decreases, buy more of it. As it will be a good opportunity to gain later when the price will increase, and that will happen for sure.

Bitcoin has a better future because of its technology.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 03:45:37 AM
There are standard rules of the game on the stock exchange, even if it is so volatile as in the case of bitcoin. The main thing - patience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 20, 2018, 03:43:12 AM

The best way to do is to wait, In just a few weeks we have seen bitcoin's price go low and its truly alarming to some but panic selling never does any real good to your investments its like you just accepted to loss a portion of your money and quit your investment which is not very advisable. I suggest that you stay firm and calm it will eventually reach its high price again in no time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 03:35:07 AM
you should wait until the time that bitcoin's value increases again or you can sell bitcoins and buy bitcoins more than lower you bought and wait the increasing.
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
A very easy and important thing to do if bitcoin decreases its value is to keep or hold your bitcoin while the price of it is in low, because bitcoin’s price exchanges goes up and down just like the traditional currency that we have. Much better of you will keep your bitcoin while it is in low price and afterwards when the bitcoin’s price rise again, you can sell it and definitely you will have a big profit and benefit.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 03:18:41 AM
The best thing to do if bitcoin decreases is to buy it, hold the funds you bought until the value of bitcoin become higher again. That is the method of some people to earn additional bitcoin, just like me. But before you decide be sure to think about it seriously first, be wise. If you are already sure of invedting some of your money in buying bitcoins then go for it.
Pages:
Jump to: