Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 75. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 01:05:02 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

The worst thing you can do is panic. This will lead to panic selling and you'll lose a significant amount of your investment. If you're no a sopihiscated trader the best option is to buy your Bitcoin and don't check on it every minute, hour, day, week etc Take a long position and buy the dips as this will help with your dollar cost average which will pay off when the market increases in value again. Best of luck.
Activity: 728
January 22, 2018, 12:57:58 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If bitcoin decreased i will hold it until the price increase. Because i dont want my money lose.  So i choose to hold. And i believe the price will go up fastly.  Because bitcoin is a good investment and bitcoin has many supporters. So the price will not always down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 12:45:02 AM

mostly, some may say that, technically, it isn't really possible that bitcoin will decrease its rapid strength of capability. If it will decrease, yes, lose for investors is really possible. But who says? Just think positive though!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 12:23:02 AM

do not panic and make sure you keep selling at higher prices than you buy Bitcoin

and if you do not have Bitcoin, you better buy it when in discount period,
that period is the best entry point
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:14:05 AM
if bitcoin decreases, most altcoin will also decreases .. for me, its coin sale time.. great time to buy and accummulate more coins if you have money to spend.. I sometimes will sell some and rebuy it at the lower price.. the latter has a risk that your coin sunddenly increase after you sold it
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 11:56:20 PM
this is the best time to buy and invest to bitcoin and do not hesitate to buy because the bitcoin will raise in few days.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
January 21, 2018, 11:51:19 PM
Well if you have some bitcoins, better hold them, I'm sure that the price will recover very soon, there's a lot more of people and institutions investing in bitcoin nowadays thus the demand will increase in the long term. It's also a good opportunity to buy more bitcoins during the price fall, you can increase your holdings thus having more profit later.
Activity: 68
January 21, 2018, 11:45:53 PM
A better way to enjoy the Bitcoin's decrease is to buy more coins to hold. Make the decrease or DIP as an opportunity. There is no other option than to Hold or Buy.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
January 21, 2018, 11:43:02 PM
If bitcoin decreases, I would not sell it and I'll just hold. I'll grab the opportunity to buy more bitcoin while it's price is low and hold it until it grows in order for me to gain big profit. It's a bad move if you're going to sell it for a low price specially if you bought it for a higher price.
Activity: 61
January 21, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
if btc will decreases and i have a btc i will hold it to the moon also if i have a money i will buy it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 21, 2018, 11:35:02 PM
Well for me I just do a Buy Low and Sell High Technique. When I see that the price of bitcoin increased I just wait for it to reached its high price then sell for it then wait again for it to go dump to buy again. You will really have a good profit when you use this buy low and sell high technique. That's the thing I do when I see that the bitcoin value decreases. Or I buy more bitcoin when I see its value is decreasing and HODL it until its price increase again and sell it for a higher value.
Activity: 173
January 21, 2018, 11:26:11 PM
On my perspective, if bitcoin exchange value decreases, you will have to do is to wait for it to come up high again. And spend on other coins. I will just be patient and wait for right time to exchange to other.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2018, 11:13:45 PM
If you have more money better buy bitcoin when it is at dips because it will give more profit when the price of bitcoin is increasing. So we have to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is droping.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 11:04:03 PM
Buy altcoins. I think just buying coins is no longer good enough though. You need to invest in profit sharing tokens like pinkdate.
Activity: 50
January 21, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
To me, normally I can do when  btc down is option 1 (small decreasing of btc): sell btc hold until  altcoins really cheap, then buy back  altcoins.
option 2(base on technical if can guess btc will have a big dumping): sell btc to usd. hold usd and wait until altcoins really cheap. before btc increasing then buy back btc and converts to altcoins again.
Maybe there is another plan is better.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
January 21, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

By now, bitcoin rapidly decrease. But in my case, i already bought bitcoin at quite high value. That is why i'm still waiting for it's pumping time, just keep on holding and be patient. I cannot afford to lose much. Hoping next month it will pump.
Activity: 4
January 21, 2018, 10:52:09 PM
 The more it decreases, the more I will buy. Then I will get more bitcoin at a lower price.
Activity: 136
January 21, 2018, 09:46:20 PM
If bitcoin goes down and if i still have money i will buy it, even though i have bitcoin and the price down i do not panic because i believe price increase will be higher, such as recent events where bitcoin prices are falling.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

When Bitcoin is decreasing, you better to keep calm and just hold your investment.
Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and we all know that the price and demand is still highest among other Altcoins.
Bitcoin is too big to lose so we better to invest if the price is low and then hold for a long term period until such time will come and reached the desired income.
You can never go wrong of investing yout capital to Bitcoin.

Absolutely, you've got the point and mostly holding is the best suggestion of everybody in time when there is a big decreases or going what to do in coin, good decision making will make you earned a lot because here in the forum lot's of investors and users are already  known to volatility of bitcoin when it dump and when it pump.
Activity: 294
January 21, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

When Bitcoin is decreasing, you better to keep calm and just hold your investment.
Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and we all know that the price and demand is still highest among other Altcoins.
Bitcoin is too big to lose so we better to invest if the price is low and then hold for a long term period until such time will come and reached the desired income.
You can never go wrong of investing yout capital to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: