Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 93. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 10:33:59 AM
dumper will dump
i think we need to buy bitcoin when the price decreases
and wait bitcoin for pump to the moon again
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 10:02:22 AM
you should hold the bitcoin more because i feel that in the future it will raise once more and much more bigger than the price on the 2017 so let hope that it will raise like it
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
December 27, 2017, 09:58:45 AM
In trading there is always a winner and a defeated player, they can not all win)) so yes - 50% will lose money
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 09:56:58 AM
I think that the best advice would be to buy MORE!!!!  The trend shows that when the price falls it recovers and becomes stronger than where it had been prior to the drop.  A good idea is to always have access to funds so that you can buy in these dips and wait for the rebound.
Activity: 360
December 27, 2017, 09:34:11 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
BTC is not like other altcoins, it the price is low, you loss for buy in higher for it right now, just hodl.
Activity: 336
December 27, 2017, 09:21:02 AM
if you buy btc now and it will rapidly decreasing maybe the wise choice is to hold it. there are many times bitcoin is decreasing but after that its pumping. so dont do panic selling. it will decrease  but in the future it will pump.bitcoin is very popular so dont panic. Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 27, 2017, 09:20:35 AM
Hold and wait for the increasing ,this is a great time to buy bitcoins in a decreases price.Dont panic and always be patient if anything what happens in the flactuations of price.We all know that the price is not stable but sooner or later it will recovered and move on soon.
Activity: 152
December 27, 2017, 09:14:10 AM
Hold on it and wait and see, I think people are too quick to jump ship.

The people who are killing it have been sitting there for the last 7/8 years.
Activity: 170
December 27, 2017, 09:03:57 AM
if bitcoin decreases all we can do is hold until the price going up. i think it is normal if sometimes the price is going down and up again. just have a little patience. dont sell while you are panic, because we all know that bitcoin is one of the most valuable coin in market.
Activity: 420
December 27, 2017, 08:55:42 AM
I think the very good decision is to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price will decrease and hardfork is the  very best option to get great profit from bitcoin because if bitcoin picked before the hardfork then you have two option to generate good profit one is to generate from bitcoin high price and the second one is in result of hardfork you can get one new coin and the new is bonus for you.
Activity: 420
December 27, 2017, 08:33:19 AM
The decrease in Bitcoin price is really a great threat in every mind of traders but Investors who are invested from a long time will regret more. Due to high volatile Bitcoin prices are fluctuating unbelievable. Even the price gap is $5000 at a time and this value will increase with the appreciation of price also. To tackle this situation you have to keep your eyes like bird-eye in the price fluctuations and if seems a slight unfavourable then convert it to fiat immediately. For this conversion, take the help of Spectrocoin wallet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
December 27, 2017, 08:32:52 AM
what you should do is to wait until the price will go rise up again just have patience so you won't regret it if you change it in the low price and maybe next week the price is more higher than what you have exchange today just like me i still holding my bitcoin as much as i can.
Activity: 560
December 27, 2017, 08:24:59 AM
of course, that's the way that happens when it comes to thinking I'll buy lots of bitcoins to hold it and wait a few months to earn it because that's the way you do it just as you just go in trading but in a bit quick way it's easy to get up because I'm losing time here to get it back right away. Just wait and just do not panic.
Activity: 240
December 27, 2017, 08:01:08 AM
Maybe invest to different ICO's so that you can also have benefits even though the price of bitcoin is down.
Also, maybe you can wait for the bitcoin;s price to rise up again lol
When bitcoin decreases you have no choice but to wait for the time its price will come rise or invest to other ICO.
Activity: 269
December 27, 2017, 07:54:54 AM
The best condition is that the bitcoin dont pump or jump, both pumping and jumping of bitcoin will bring disaster to the altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 07:34:57 AM
Ups and downs in the prices of instruments like bitcoins; shares; debentures is but natural.  On many occassions the price will move upwards and in the same way it will react downwards too.  The best policy to gain is not to panic in such situations.  First we may hold the coins already in our account until the prices again go up and also we may purchase more bitcoins at lower levels. 

If we have deep knowledge about the nature and trends of bitcoin price movements and we are able to take risks; then we may sell at the time when the prices are falling and purchase the same when the lower levels are touched by the bitcoin.  Also in the same way when the movement of the price of bitcoin turns upwards; in that case we may buy at lower levels and sell at higher levels.

So the persons having knowledge about the price movement trends and risk taking capacity  can earn a lot  in both the circumstances.
Activity: 24
December 27, 2017, 06:56:49 AM
1 - it will never decrease for THAT MUCH as it's claimed by BTC haters.
2 - have a bit of ETH or LTC as a backup
3 - as a "backbackup" (see what i did there!)) - have some investments in smaller but safer coins and tokens.
Me and my friends are planning to invest in TeachMePlease, for example (check their topic - it's a good one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hardcap-reached-disciplina-the-first-blockchain-for-hr-education-2325715). Education is a good thing, you know)
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 27, 2017, 02:30:31 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If the price decreases, just stay still, relax and sit back. That happens in real life. Do not sell your bitcoin immediately, because the price will increase again. Just wait and be patient.
Activity: 356
December 27, 2017, 02:26:03 AM
If bitcoin decrease I think you can hold your bitcoin until the price is going up again and because bitcoin still grow again
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 12:43:27 AM
Most of the investors will do panic selling when they notice a sudden decreases of the bitcoins price. That practice can lead to a big loss of money, so better to hold on because the price will go up again.
Pages:
Jump to: