Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 92. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 03:56:40 PM
Never invest more than you can lose that way you don't worry about it decreasing...
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 03:54:15 PM
try to buy more bitcoin if it decreases - it will go up afterall
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
December 28, 2017, 02:50:41 PM
If you bought it at a higher price then you should be holding your bitcoin to at least get back the ROI or maybe more profit from it.
Who will withdraw from a lost of like $5k dollars from the last 2 weeks price.
I would rather stay if I where you and even if it goes to the price you want there could be a chance it will grow more.
Activity: 112
December 28, 2017, 02:46:38 PM
Prices always move up and down.
We all are trading crypto-currencies like in the stock market.
I suppose that with the word decreasing you mean that the price will move downwards and never recover. I don't think it is going to happen.
The price will move up and finally will stabilize. Remember when the price is low go and buy some more
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 02:11:12 PM
Hold it, pump and dump is common. If you can get more. The prices are sure to go up again
Activity: 458
December 27, 2017, 03:33:01 PM
Bitcoin is a long term investment therefore if the price decreases then the best thing is to hold your coin to get a reasonable gain from your investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
December 27, 2017, 03:29:14 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If the price of bitcoin decreases, this potentially sparking a broader panic selling.
For me (a value buyer) "the more a price is driven down by panic selling, the better". When bitcoin prices were slumping, i want to buy as much as possible. Because this is a favorable condition for me.

I think there is no loss  to investors..
Because in my opinion, well-established investors generally have more ready cash available to avoid panic selling.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 02:52:20 PM
Immediately sell to USDT and hold.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 27, 2017, 02:46:26 PM
If the price of bitcoin decreases then the best thing is that it is the time to invest more in bitcoin. After every down fall it is recover back again to where its start to dip previously.

I'm not so sure about that... Everybody is betting on BTC to reach new astronomical heights in the new years without even questioning why is it already so high? Have you ever wondered why is BTC valued so high? Where is all this money coming from? What is causing this?

I'm not saying BTC is a bad investment, it might prove to be the best bet ever. But it might also be a catastrophic one... I'm waiting for the market to stabilize because at these price levels the risk is just to high.

There is a real possibility that BTC's price will drop in the coming months, pending on the already announced moves by the financial whales and further political regulation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 01:46:39 PM
If the price of bitcoin decreases then the best thing is that it is the time to invest more in bitcoin. After every down fall it is recover back again to where its start to dip previously.
Activity: 267
December 27, 2017, 01:29:05 PM
Never sell your btc in loss. Hold it on and wait for sometime. It will give you profit more or less ultimately.
Activity: 431
December 27, 2017, 01:25:20 PM
When bitcoin decreases maybe i should invest more in bitcoin because i think it will pump and the value will go rapidly high. Every dump of value which has a purpose to the comeback and it will pump as we expected.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
December 27, 2017, 01:06:30 PM
If the bubble explodes, then most of us will never be able to change crypto to fiat trough exchanges. First of all, there would be panic and fees would go trough the roof, second, exchanges would crash and we would be stuck with our souvenirs.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
December 27, 2017, 01:02:02 PM
Then, it's a good time to buy more bitcoins. With this, you will be able to gain profit when the Bitcoin value increases. You just need patience at times because of course it will take time.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
December 27, 2017, 12:55:27 PM
If bitcoin decreases, first, stay away from the panic sell. Decreasing can give good buying opportunities. And don't forget that, every coin has fluctuate price situations.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
December 27, 2017, 12:22:31 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If bitcoin decrease its value, the best thing to do is buy more. You already seen the chart many times, it always bounce back where it came from. If you already have bitcoin and afraid because the value of your bitcoin decrease, just don't panic and enjoy the roller coaster ride of bitcoin price.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 11:57:27 AM
Actually going up a price is a natural thing, if the day is down maybe tomorrow or the next few days will rise. So for me personally I choose to hold my coins.
Activity: 137
December 27, 2017, 11:30:56 AM
If bitcoin decreases, just simply hodl my BTC until the value increases again in market or buy more bitcoin. It's normal things when the value of btc or other coins decrease in crypto market, after the price dump the value of coin will rise and pump again or the price is higher than before.  All we need is patience okay.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 27, 2017, 10:57:41 AM
No need to panic really, because you can simply HODL and wait for the pump again.
Corrections or dumps happen often and when it goes down in price, it will surely rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
December 27, 2017, 10:54:26 AM
I asked my wife "what will we do if bitcoin tomorrow will cost $ 500 ? will we lose a lot of money?"
she said "we'll buy more!"
successfully married))
Pages:
Jump to: